Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Not sure about that mate. You guys have the worst average points in the top 5 and already have an academy. You guys are screaming mra to me right now. You may survive a month or two, but you guys definitely wont last the entire server.

No, no more MRA than any of the others looking at all there positions. 60+ Came from other worlds with us, we were just unfortunate with where they landed. Top 5 yes, less members than them, with only a 200-400 average points difference and our academy is doing better than other top 5's academies and have a better average than their academies. And only time will tell which if any of the starting 12 will last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

A 200-400 point average is a pretty big disadvantage at this stage.

DeletedUser

well we are getting there as we have got it down to 100 average against 2. Few more days and we will hopefully have it even. Anything to change the smiles on spectators faces :D

DeletedUser40768

I know 1 thing and that is why i never played CQ, you can have perfect snipe all the time because there is no anti timer on farming villages

You can do the same in revolt worlds, at least with a DLU frontsnipe.

DeletedUser28226

All views are my own, take it how you want.

1- The Roman Empire-- My alliance no comment

2- The black Death--FLOAT-- they seem to have a some good players, but they're also carrying a lot of dead weight if they cut away their weaker less actives members they probably could combine both of their alliance into one Stronger alliance.

3--Ironback council--sink-- Currently top of 045 but I Think it will be a hard ocean to fight in, with Wild Stallionz and Immortal Knights looks like this would be a good fight between them but in the end I see it just a fight between WS and IK, they also have 7 member who have been inactive longer than 2/3 days.

4--SPQR-- FLOAT/SINK-- They're split between o55/o45 , which could make trying supporting their themselves quite hard. also in the main alliance I counted 5 members who have been inactive longer than 2/3 days, this early in the world Is extremely bad. They also have 8 players under 1k points. seem like might survive for a bit then start falling apart.

5--Immortal Knights--Swim-- split between o44/o45 They have some really strong member 4 of them are currently inside the top 12 players, they also have the highest AVG points of an alliance, but if you combined IK and their sister alliance it would drag it a lot lower. hopefully will see them move up in the ranking when BP ends and they can start taking over their ocean.

6--Wild Stallionz--float/swin-- Wild Stallionz have a hard ocean to fight in where I cannot see a clear winner, they also have a Z on the end of Stallion what makes it 5x better. they have some player what are very low in points, but given time I Would like to see what happens in their ocean.

7--Unnamed--sink-- lowest average points in the top 12, can't see any of them being CQ ready by the time BP ends, they have a few inactive members (longer than 2/3 days) I think they will probable get bummed when BP ends.

8--Elements of Destruction--float-- cut between 054/o45 I was hoping to see better from them, they are spread out will think they might find it hard to get a hold on any of their oceans, and also has 3 inactive members

9--SPARTA-- swim-- have the 3rd highest AVG points, all located in the o54 I think they will have to fight quite hard but will win their ocean and will stick around for a while.

10--The Black Apocalypse.--read 2.

11--Assassins Of Olynthus--sink-- spread between 2 oceans low AVG points don't see lasting long.

12--Golden MRA--sink--just selling gold here for main worlds, lots of inactive.

comment on what you agree or disagree with

DeletedUser

I know 1 thing and that is why i never played CQ, you can have perfect snipe all the time because there is no anti timer on farming villages
Yes that is very true Mungus, but however in conquest the stakes are much higher which I feel kind of makes up for this.

e.g in revolt if someone wants your city, and lets suppose they wait til your offline. When they send the attack you don't wake up, maybe its cause your alarm didn't work, or your internet went down at the time of the attack, hell maybe its cause you were just really sleepy. In the end it doesn't matter too much cause in the end there is a 12 hour time where the cs cant land. In revolt a player doesn't HAVE too (not saying he should) even use alarms. In conquest if a person waits til your offline to send a cs, and you dont wake up to the alarm. You're screwed pretty much.

EDIT: I also totally forgot to mention how easy it is to mask a cs lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

I'm expecting big things out of SPQR and Elements of Destruction with the amount of talk their players/leaders are putting on here. Not every post has to be about your own alliance ;)

DeletedUser

EoD are falling apart from within by the looks of it. 11 Players have left them today already.

I expect good things from SPQR too :) As for not mentioning other alliances, don't want to damage future negotiations or be shot by my own alliance for giving another alliance good ratings.

DeletedUser45115

I'm expecting big things out of SPQR and Elements of Destruction with the amount of talk their players/leaders are putting on here. Not every post has to be about your own alliance ;)

That being said bie a leader of an MRA its just LOL

DeletedUser17088

Maybe i should play this world, it looks like my kinda place. full of noobs :)

DeletedUser

Can anybody do top-12 gold traders?
In 7-10 worlds we will have one real alliance and 11 gold traders in top-12

DeletedUser22650

play fonts we can try ad conquer each other for old times sake xD