Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser52116

i think you forgot something ... Wild Stallionz part of top12 since day 1 disappeared ... they seem to merge to Romans clan to help them fight Eligos and TBC but still even though some 4 or 5 good players they carry a lot of dead weight and keep losing core islands . not good . also you forgot to mention TBC one of the best alliances in this world not bcs its mine but bcs they are 3rd in fighters ranking ... clearly not a MRA and not a single merge and winning in every war they are fighting atm

Edit : Necros are pacted with Krakens i think

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Pretty sure necro and WoK and pacted. Pretty sure necro were also pacted with Eligos. To give eligos credit where it's due they seem to be doing ok at the diplomacy side of things. Even if they do want to take in every simmer they can find in order to build a bigger cushion of cities away from their core.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
WotK and Necro are pacted.

Necro used to be pacted with Eligos, until TBC negotiated with Eligos to pact in exchange for war with everyone (except Addicts).

So, basically its TBC and Eligos vs. the world :) (Oh, and we are winning handily)

DeletedUser52116

this will be hell world till WW and maybe after ... i mean just look at it : 3 alliances vs the world isnt it thrilling ?

DeletedUser53503

this will be hell world till WW and maybe after ... i mean just look at it : 3 alliances vs the world isnt it thrilling ?

Eligos has 3 alliances, I guess they believe in strenght in numbers and recruit anyone that wants to join them. TBC looks really good so that's 4 alliances vs the world and not 3.

Also "the world" isn't playing together, this can't be fun if everyone joins the top alliance like they are doing now. Their biggest obstacle will be internally. What are the players in the other alliances even thinking? They can't get victor of the world award. Right now this is the opposite from an entertaining world.

DeletedUser52116

Eligos has 3 alliances, I guess they believe in strenght in numbers and recruit anyone that wants to join them.
what about TRE clan ? Let me remind you :
1. The Roman Empire -> 97 members
2. The Praetorian Guard -> 98 members
3. The Gnooms -> 48 members

In total -> 243 members

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I must say something.

Our player, Dinsback, was admitted to the hospital. After he lost a couple cities, he informed us of what the situation was, and so we messaged TRE explaining that our member was in the hospital, and asking to refrain from taking his cities out of respect.

Unfortunately, it was confirmed that TRE have absolutely no honor in this game, as they have taken more of his cities regardless of the fact that he is in the hospital struggling. I hope they never expect the same courtesy of us now, and I am very disappointed.

In all my years of Grepolis, I have never witnessed an Alliance disregard human life such as that. Any and all times one of my members, or one of the enemy team's members has been put in a compromising position such as a family member death or being put in the hospital, both teams have agreed to leave said player alone out of respect.

DeletedUser36697

agreed, classless act by the opponents... they forget there are real folks behind the name...

DeletedUser53503

what about TRE clan ? Let me remind you :
1. The Roman Empire -> 97 members
2. The Praetorian Guard -> 98 members
3. The Gnooms -> 48 members

In total -> 243 members

I just had a quick look at TRE forum and none of the forums are shared with The Gnooms. I'm just building cities on this world for a few friends and not really following this 24/7 but no shared forum I don't see how they can really be a part of TRE. I merely wanted to share how I don't agree that this world is entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52116

agreed, classless act by the opponents... they forget there are real folks behind the name...
a low move from TRE ... this shows no respect for human life i dont know what kind of excuses they will come up with this time

I just had a quick look at TRE forum and none of the forums are shared with The Gnooms.
well they used to be your sister/brother/aunt/cousin/neighbor/dog/cat...... alliance am i right ?

DeletedUser14397

I must say something.

Our player, Dinsback, was admitted to the hospital. After he lost a couple cities, he informed us of what the situation was, and so we messaged TRE explaining that our member was in the hospital, and asking to refrain from taking his cities out of respect.

Unfortunately, it was confirmed that TRE have absolutely no honor in this game, as they have taken more of his cities regardless of the fact that he is in the hospital struggling. I hope they never expect the same courtesy of us now, and I am very disappointed.

In all my years of Grepolis, I have never witnessed an Alliance disregard human life such as that. Any and all times one of my members, or one of the enemy team's members has been put in a compromising position such as a family member death or being put in the hospital, both teams have agreed to leave said player alone out of respect.

That's what VM for Emergencies

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Player is in VM now, activated it as soon as he was able and we informed TRE as soon as we knew.

However, the issue comes when even though they realized he was in a very dire condition, they continued to take his cities.

Classless, disrespectful, and dirty.

I'd expect nothing less from them though I suppose.

DeletedUser14397

Player is in VM now, activated it as soon as he was able and we informed TRE as soon as we knew.

However, the issue comes when even though they realized he was in a very dire condition, they continued to take his cities.

Classless, disrespectful, and dirty.

I'd expect nothing less from them though I suppose.

They done nothing that i wouldn't have done myself and see all this SALUTE to blah blah blah because someones in hospital your all trying to turn this game to sim world

My advice would be SHUT UP, DEAL WITH IT and Bloody stop crying

PS if im ever in hospital fell free to take my cities :pro: REMEMBER WarGame

DeletedUser52116

That's what VM for Emergencies

player activated vm but there is the periof of 2 days before it starts and our leaders asked TRE not to take his cities during this time but what they did ? they took 4 or 5 of his cities . maybe they were too angry to use logic ... putting 5 CS in his cities during night and losing all of them in morning (everyday)

DeletedUser52116

My advice would be SHUT UP, DEAL WITH IT and Bloody stop crying

lol who is crying ... we are winning the war arent we ? look at the stats . now the player has more free slots which he will refill with some TRE noobs cities

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I'm assuming you're with TRE, or somehow in their side. If I'm wrong, then that's even more sad as it shows you've truly been playing Grepolis the wrong way.

In 7 years, this is the only time in which an Alliance has knowingly taken cities from somebody in a very weak position. That says something to me, regardless what it says to you.

If we don't agree, then that's fine. I hope we will see each other on the battle field if we haven't already, and you find yourself unable to log on. We will see who is begging not to take who's cities.

DeletedUser14397

I'm assuming you're with TRE, or somehow in their side. If I'm wrong, then that's even more sad as it shows you've truly been playing Grepolis the wrong way.

In 7 years, this is the only time in which an Alliance has knowingly taken cities from somebody in a very weak position. That says something to me, regardless what it says to you.

If we don't agree, then that's fine. I hope we will see each other on the battle field if we haven't already, and you find yourself unable to log on. We will see who is begging not to take who's cities.

Wrong.

If i dont logon then that my friend is what they call tuff luck (snooze you lose)

Im just glad your guy was able enough to hit VM because if i was in that much trouble with health then this game is the last thing im worried about , get what im saying.

If we don't agree, then that's fine.