Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

We set up a pact to deal with AoA should they get too ambitious (involving 80% of their allies, effectively leaving them out gunned) Yondo knew this and still followed Aliens blindly. I gave them one chance, and they made the wrong choice, from that decision (with us all knowing Aliens was only here temporarily) you see the world as it is today ;)

DeletedUser

In A mess.

And it looked like this.
Lights.png

DeletedUser

I really don't care about alliances unless I'm in one so. Xmortis will fall. There an MRA

DeletedUser

Well, I had been in Xmortis for a while before I left. They're quite organized actually, very good at getting control of cities. Their main problem is half-active players. They would do great if they would just kick out some of the weaker players. I know that most their leadership is strong. (Though some may be still angry at me :p).

DeletedUser

MRA's ussually fall. Considering there the biggest there falling first

DeletedUser

Ussually other alliances pick at the skin eventually making a scratch then cut then scar then wound then the wound get's bigger and bigger until it becomes a flesh wound where they eventually get to the heart (leaders) and the person falls

DeletedUser1405

TeA=MRA
Now theres a statement, weve been called failures weve been brow beaten and weve been derided from every angle.
Guess what the whipping boys are still around, we stand as an individual alliance with friends in high places and lots of farms inhouse to use.
Yes we are trimming the fat and we will continue to do so at our own pace till eventually we will have a decent set of active players that all work together when needed.
Let the flamefest begin. :)

DeletedUser

Yes, MRA's do usually fail. But. We do have to accept that they have lasted a long time, and that sometimes they are run properly. Sometimes they are so strong in some oceans that they simply cannot be defeated. We do have to think though. When does an alliance "Fail". Also, if we look at history, it hasn't JUST been the MRA's failing, others have too. It is true that all MRA's will fail eventually, but they can last a while. I expect more -rep from this post, but oh well.

DeletedUser1405

The main idea of TeA was control of one ocean and with 500+ villages in one ocean you can say that is done.
We have made errors (big one) but we learn from them. That is always the way with alliances that are built to last whether they are elite or so called MRA.

DeletedUser4013

TeA=MRA
Now theres a statement, weve been called failures weve been brow beaten and weve been derided from every angle.
Guess what the whipping boys are still around, we stand as an individual alliance with friends in high places and lots of farms inhouse to use.
Yes we are trimming the fat and we will continue to do so at our own pace till eventually we will have a decent set of active players that all work together when needed.
Let the flamefest begin. :)

I will be perfectly honest, I never expected TeA to stick around as long as you have. You've had your ups and downs in this world, and I think you've come out for the better.

DeletedUser1405

Thanks Tyrion, i think its because we have never actually had a day of peace and it causes the whole alliance to keep busy.
Weve been fighting wars since the day we formed, this is what kept us together, we all know its a game and we enjoy it.