Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

U can have an alliance of 100+ actives. It simply requires hard work and dedication from the leadership. One unit, one goal, and lots of communication. Heartlessness is also the responsibility of a good leader, at least to all those on the outside looking in.

DeletedUser

*looks at SES profile*...hmm not bad low member number, and growing points. Could go either way really:). All about how you choose to expand:).

BTW, your member's pic there looks awfully familiar (see Phoenix of Carthage Profile Page).

DeletedUser

yea so what

anyways were doing good taking down some pros theon player again

although they do put up good fights and this is the hardest one yet and pros theon probaly could beat me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL!!! nobody can beat The Rap except for The Rap himself...

** though if i could rim one player in my own alliance it would probably be him... :D :D :D

DeletedUser8362

I think that Pros Theon is next to go. They have dropped around 3million pts withing the last 4 weeks... do i have to say anymore?

DeletedUser

I think that Pros Theon is next to go. They have dropped around 3million pts withing the last 4 weeks... do i have to say anymore?

I agree. They're going the same path as Myrmidons. Doomed to be a mediocre alliance with a steady decline in points...

Lugosi

Strategos
Ha! I like this, hypocrits...

My bet is "This Is Sparta" will fail, too large, and their Spartan!:rolleyes:

WoW! you must have the force of something because thats what happened, but amazingly did you predict that I would re-create This is Sparta like 2 weeks ago? btw if anyone wants to join message me ingame, username on here is the same as my player name in-game.

DeletedUser

lol... pros theon's gone... their members have been running around desperately looking for alliances to join...

the ones that moved early managed to find place but the ones who are just realising the uselessness of their alliance are in deep trouble... kind of tough to play simcity without a 300 member alliance to hide behind...

a couple even joined UAE... goody!!! more targets within range.. :D

DeletedUser

every MRA has two kinds of players, one which wants to belong to something bigger, to be a part of a huge army, and another which just wants to hide behind them.. PT had some good fighters... they'll be smart to jump ships to a better powers.. MRA's as a rule cannot survive, mismanagement is rife, and the forums get spammed so often and so fast, that it becomes nearly impossible for latecomers to keep themselves uptodate..

DeletedUser

I thought it was a dead alliance.....
who would have merged?€

DeletedUser

NWK?? they have dropped rapidly in points and some members have gone to AoA, after we pinched their top 2.