Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

thats maybe the smartest move i have ever seen!.........(sarcasm)

DeletedUser4013

I can see SoT declining in the next month or so. That's my opinion.

DeletedUser

I thought they ceased to exist after we took their top 15 or so players after they had leadership squabbles and half of them ran to SoT o_O

DeletedUser4660

I thought they ceased to exist after we took their top 15 or so players after they had leadership squabbles and half of them ran to SoT o_O

l now see why SoT changed their game style into a alliance that made enermies quick (SW)

Lugosi

Strategos
l now see why SoT changed their game style into a alliance that made enermies quick (SW)
good point apart from former Army of Aliens members no longer have the overall world dominance to support there dishing out of enemies, that they had when they were at Army of Aliens when it was run by Aliens. Oh well it could spark something interesting maybe! :heh:

DeletedUser

Nothing new, but the following will fail:

UAE - Too many inactive/unsupportive members

PT - Goooooone, look at the stats

Myrmidons - Dont even support members who are being attacked, even when asked to by the person attacking them.

DeletedUser

I think Xmortis will fail.

I hope they dont, but I cant see them surviving in the long run.

DeletedUser

I think UAE will collapse due to leadership issues. It seems there is no one there that really wants to be the leader and eventually the one at the top won't be able to do it any more. I can see many of them running off to other near by alliances but there may be a few small groups of alliances formed from the ashes of UAE.

Just speculation though :p

DeletedUser

Agreed, they have too many inactive players.

The strong players need to clear out the weak ones.

Like we did with Raptok.

DeletedUser

I have more power than you'll ever KNOW MWUHAHAHAHAHA

One of the sick minded leaders is Up there.

I'm going to 86 to be a loner

DeletedUser

I think its time you updated your in game profile, you're still friends with the guys who booted you!

hahahaha

DeletedUser

I'm keeping it there I'm leaving a legacy behind me. (and maybe a few dead bodies too)

DeletedUser

from a practical point of view its tough to expect one leader to manage too many oceans... something as big as UAE or Myrmidons would have worked only if there were enough leaders in each of the oceans they were big in to devote attention to that sector... you cant expect a guy sitting in 55 to micromanage a conquest happening on the edge of the 70's.. not feasible..

i doubt xmortis will fail... i mean yeah they face the same problems as UAE, etc but theres nobody really who can do anything to them in the oceans they exist in... KoW is warring them but i dont know how much their territories overlap...

DeletedUser8362

i'm a former UAE leader, i stepped down, and all of the ocean followed me out of the alliance :rolleyes:

Anyway, i know for a fact that they have many leaders.They have 1 leader that runs the alliance, and then in each ocean there is 1 or 2 all powerful ocean leaders, with squads... really they have lots of leaders. They have changed there system, so wait a bit and see what happens. But it is nearly impossible with all the wars they have, and hardly any support from outside alliances.

DeletedUser

to be fair, Yondo knew all the instances of the war before he decided to jump, so he picked their own coffin to lie in.