Alliance's Thread

DeletedUser

Why are you in BB on pi, they suck.Anyway how did eGOD own us?

Don't hate on BB :p it was good while it lasted. I wear the signature simply because I had it done personally and by the finish date BB was gone. Respect it :p

And 2nd eGOD owned all of you with facts and intellectual arguments and points that pointed out your faulty responses. In a sense, if it were a chess game, eGOD just put you in checkmate :p and yeah I have been down repped by someone who simply said no for my opinion on this and probably will again but I do not care. Pwnage? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't hate on BB :p it was good while it lasted. I wear the signature simply because I had it done personally and by the finish date BB was gone. Respect it :p

And 2nd eGOD owned all of you with facts and intellectual arguments and points that pointed out your faulty responses. In a sense, if it were a chess game, eGOD just put you in checkmate :p and yeah I have been down repped by someone who simply said no for my opinion on this and probably will again but I do not care. Pwnage? Lol

I only derep firelord.No he didnt.

DeletedUser

I only derep firelord.No he didnt.
Oh just accept it and let the thread get back on topic. Trust me eGOD owned me quite a bit not too long ago. Now back on topic: (continue thread topic discussion)

DeletedUser345

So time we got this going again please copy the template and do your own opinions.

Rank #4 - Phoenix of Carthage.

Peak time: 10
Leadership(throughout it's existence): 10
Teamwork (current): 10
Individual skills(current): 07
Longevity: 10
Diplomacy: 10
Consistency: 10
Stability (throughout it's existence): 10

77/80

Phoenix of Carthage in my opinion is the currently the best around alliance in Beta, they are yet to reach their peak but still deserve a ten for their strength now. Leadership is also a ten as it has always been very solid and secure with little problems which has helped the development of PoC and has enabled them to take a very strategic posistion in the world, though that is probably more by luck. Teamwork as i gave them the first time i did this is a ten, they are a now actually i small member base alliance in the top 10 now which is a change but they work together very efficiently and one notable tactic is the crazy amount of lightships at their players disposal and it truly is very hard to hold seiges on PoC cities i found the only way to do it was a suprise no warning assault getting lots of biremes in quickly and hoping the player is offline to immediatly signal for help they are that good. Less skilled on the individual player front though but i can't say this matters due to the strength they have in working together as a unit. Longevity, diplomacy, consistency and stability are all tens like they were before and for the same reasons.

Rank #2 - Event Horizon.

Peak time: 10

Leadership(throughout it's existence): 09
Teamwork (current): 10
Individual skills(current): 07
Longevity: 05
Diplomacy: 10
Consistency: 10
Stability (throughout it's existence): 10

71/80

Coming Soon

Rank #1 - Dragon Slayers.