Alliance's Thread

DeletedUser

I think all remaining alliance in beta have made good choices and thats the reason why they are still here, after all its been over 1 year +. Does anyone agree?

WM802 are you the player "wofty" in Beta?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a pretty good point there. The simple fact is if you have that many alliances going after you, and not just any alliances: the very elite of Beta (for the most part), you cannot just play a defense game. Defense has the strength in Grepolis but if you fight the dogs off in one direction at a time eventually one of them is gonna end up getting a good shot in at your back and you will fall (no offense to any alliances fighting Phen it was just an analogy). Phenomen can honestly win this war. They do have the skill. They have the man power but the downside is their surrounded. Its essentially a siege and the siege tactic almost always works. My personal ideas at least. Any other thoughts?

Yeah I agree. They should fight one front at a time, "alliance-hop", Destory one alliance at a time, one after the other with some time to regroup and rebuild. But I believe its too late now, unless Pheno has some pretty convincing peacetalks up their sleaves

DeletedUser

Also were at war against 8 alliances.How many are ML against?
I fail to see any relevance to this point? We are at war with 2 top 12 alliances. I do not see the need for any more.

notice how he meant the recruitment of refugees to aid Pheno in against a war that was inevitable imo. We've got a really bad rep on beta? The only bad rep I've seen is from the enemy and thats just the view that they're expected to have. Players I've spoken to who are neutral have said Pheno are doing well considering the situation. Yes, we've lost 7 million points but imo taking departures that is not too bad I was speaking to Black Fog a couple of days back and he hadn't even noticed Pheno had gone down by so little hense meaning you and dragonhead haven't really made that much of an impact hense why we're still rank 1 by a long way. Your name in a way relates to your achievment status. You have the head for the thought and talk but no real proportionate actions towards the cause you have begun. Guess you should've gone that bit further and rented the whole dragon costume instead of just the mask ;).

Also another question eric; are you firelords derranged cousin?
First off, I think I won't be the only one here when I ask, who the hell is Black Frog and why would anyone care what a random un-involved player has to say about Phenomen?

Second, the war was not inevitable. It was easily avoidable had kad not been so arrogant with his actions.

Oh and let's go a step further than asking some random neutral how Phenomen is currently, let's ask a past prominent member of Phenomen.. Hericles.. oh wait.. he thinks Phenomen have gone down the sink too. As well as most of the world.

Those are very good points justin.On other worlds, top notch alliances that are probarly 7 million, have been wiped out in just a few weeks.I believe Pheno will remain number one, untill the end of beta.PoC are the only ones who have vaguely lived upto your wofty expectations.Right now they are doing what we done, recruiting players in 44.RH merged into them.Nobody has declared war on them.If we lose this war, (which all you DH friends think will happen) why have you not moved onto the next threat.You arent that close to PoC but SC went to war with us when were not even close at all, now look at the situation were in a brutal battle for O34.Anway, so you can still respond to my statements and questions.Were at war with ML,VP,PoC,SES,SC,CB,T3K and Phalanx.For an alliance as large as pheno, that is quite alot of ground to cover.If DH are as good as youve said, how come youve only managed to take a small fraction of phenos total cities?
First, PoC have not recruited from their allies' enemies... so why war them? It's good that RH has joined them, I was for that decision.

Phenomen are only battling in o34 because they recruited in TeA refugees (ML/PoC's enemies). I expect to see some of these players leaving Phenomen soon anyway ;)

And lastly, as charliedude6 so simply put it: CP. ML's main problem.

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree. They should fight one front at a time, "alliance-hop", Destory one alliance at a time, one after the other with some time to regroup and rebuild. But I believe its too late now, unless Pheno has some pretty convincing peacetalks up their sleaves
I don't think any alliance would make peace with Pheno unless they do a serious reformat and end up dividing up a bit more. Kind of like Germany after WW2. Either way Pheno has chosen their fate.

I fail to see any relevance to this point? We are at war with 2 top 12 alliances. I do not see the need for any more.

First off, I think I won't be the only one here when I ask, who the hell is Black Frog and why would anyone care what a random un-involved player has to say about Phenomen?

Second, the war was not inevitable. It was easily avoidable had kad not been so arrogant with his actions.

Oh and let's go a step further than asking some random neutral how Phenomen is currently, let's ask a past prominent member of Phenomen.. Hericles.. oh wait.. he thinks Phenomen have gone down the sink too. As well as most of the world.

First, PoC have not recruited from their allies' enemies... so why war them? It's good that RH has joined them, I was for that decision.

Phenomen are only battling in o34 because they recruited in TeA refugees (ML/PoC's enemies). I expect to see some of these players leaving Phenomen soon anyway ;)

Sorry just had to comment on this, but eGOD owned all of you :p lol

DeletedUser

WoW, you guys are awesome, try and make that 6.

?

No no, it was inevitable.Everyone wants to be the best, to be the best you have to take out the best.

Thats just the word of one, not many.

Theyve done what we done, thats why.Its just not RH.

Not as long as 414 stand, were on the upward track there.Also were winning in the south east.

Dont know what to say here, might edit this soon.

DeletedUser

I think all remaining alliance in beta have made good choices and thats the reason why they are still here, after all its been over 1 year +. Does anyone agree?

WM802 are you the player "wofty" in Beta?

Yes, JTin suggested i put it in the paragraph though.

DeletedUser

I don't think any alliance would make peace with Pheno unless they do a serious reformat and end up dividing up a bit more. Kind of like Germany after WW2. Either way Pheno has chosen their fate.

Sorry just had to comment on this, but eGOD owned all of you :p lol

Why are you in BB on pi, they suck.Anyway how did eGOD own us?

DeletedUser

Why are you two afraid to say who you play in-game?

Actually, after some of the apauling "PR" you spout maybe you're afraid of your own alliance LOL

DeletedUser

no I said lofty then you said [07/06/2011 22:34:33] WM: I'm gonna put Wofty.

[07/06/2011 22:55:07] Justin: PoC are the only ones who have vaguely loved upto your lofty expectations
[07/06/2011 22:56:23] WM: ill put wofty for lofty and lived for loved
[07/06/2011 22:57:07] Justin: Yeah that was predictive text
[07/06/2011 22:57:22] WM: im doing a paragraph

Lugosi

Strategos
[07/06/2011 22:55:07] Justin: PoC are the only ones who have vaguely loved upto your lofty expectations
[07/06/2011 22:56:23] WM: ill put wofty for lofty and lived for loved
[07/06/2011 22:57:07] Justin: Yeah that was predictive text
[07/06/2011 22:57:22] WM: im doing a paragraph

yeah, exactly predictive text put loved (for reasons I am unsure of) :) Wofty instead of lofty was your decision. WoW this thread has been de-railed :p.

DeletedUser

I'm washing my hands of this. You two are pathetic and between the two of you could not form a single logical argument. You are both cowards who are lucky to be in such a large alliance to hide in. Nothing either of you two does on the forums (and I'd wager in game) does to help Phenomen.

I'm over arguing with pre-pubescent kids.

DeletedUser

I'm washing my hands of this. You two are pathetic and between the two of you could not form a single logical argument. You are both cowards who are lucky to be in such a large alliance to hide in. Nothing either of you two does on the forums (and I'd wager in game) does to help Phenomen.

Are you sure JTin is actually in Phenomen? He seems to spend more time arguing with Chimosan and WM than anything else... err... it's embarassing really.

DeletedUser

lol we aregue all the time over silly things like when he started epsilon and about jon jons mum and jake @ Hericles yes he is since were friends i take it as a joke but jt finds achilles generally unsociable

Lugosi

Strategos
Are you sure JTin is actually in Phenomen? He seems to spend more time arguing with Chimosan and WM than anything else... err... it's embarassing really.

Who doesn't argue with associates, it's all part of being human :rolleyes:.