Alliances to look out for

• Thread starter DeletedUser54316
  • Start date

DeletedUser54316

Anyone willing to make an analysis of the Alliances we should look out for that are outside of top 12?

DeletedUser54067

Not in the Top 12 a list for me would be made up of
The Drunk Guys- Make up about 1.2 million points based mostly in 65/75/74. If they merged to form two alliances (a large main one) you would be able to see that their are actually multiple powers in the 60's and 70's growing rapidly.
No Stress- Good alliance but needs to add more members in its ocean or somehow fight the tide of HEROES into their ocean. Based out of 63.
REPO- Only alliance that is up and coming not in the 60's. Based mostly in 52 but entering 42 need to gain more members IMO as a 15 member alliance won't make the WW cut.
Flying Myth Units- Have been around for ages but for the first time I feel their relevance. No one can pinpoint their core since they are at the corners of 4 oceans which makes them hard to find.
ATLANTIS- Looking for control of 66 can see them securing that ocean and eventually moving into 56 or fighting FMU. These guys were initially wiped out by ITM but managed to relocate to 66 and have struggled their way up.

The rest of the world has interesting alliances but these ones look like the biggest threats to the current core and surrounding establishment.

DeletedUser47953

Not in the Top 12 a list for me would be made up of
The Drunk Guys- Make up about 1.2 million points based mostly in 65/75/74. If they merged to form two alliances (a large main one) you would be able to see that their are actually multiple powers in the 60's and 70's growing rapidly.
No Stress- Good alliance but needs to add more members in its ocean or somehow fight the tide of HEROES into their ocean. Based out of 63.
REPO- Only alliance that is up and coming not in the 60's. Based mostly in 52 but entering 42 need to gain more members IMO as a 15 member alliance won't make the WW cut.
Flying Myth Units- Have been around for ages but for the first time I feel their relevance. No one can pinpoint their core since they are at the corners of 4 oceans which makes them hard to find.
ATLANTIS- Looking for control of 66 can see them securing that ocean and eventually moving into 56 or fighting FMU. These guys were initially wiped out by ITM but managed to relocate to 66 and have struggled their way up.

The rest of the world has interesting alliances but these ones look like the biggest threats to the current core and surrounding establishment.

Very good analysis. I have mentioned some of these in my top 10 (12). I prefer to look at 12 alliance groups, rather than just the top 12 on the list. It makes more sense since there are at least 12 councils of note, currently 10 on my list, but watching about a dozen more for activity and expansion.

In the end, it will come down to who controls oceans clearly. Some alliances are very clearly staying for the long haul, some, just figuring out their plan.

Happy Hunting! ;)

As you can see, our merge is done. So it's matter of time that we sweep over o65.
And about those Drunks. Just go and figure what will happen to them;)

DeletedUser54316

As you can see, our merge is done. So it's matter of time that we sweep over o65.
And about those Drunks. Just go and figure what will happen to them;)
Don't get too cocky, I've seen bigger alliances fall because of it :)

DeletedUser54354

Classic "merge we are now great" speach. Same players, same leaders, same cities and all the rest :confused::confused::confused:

Those drunk guys better sober up quick o_O

DeletedUser47953

Classic "merge we are now great" speach. Same players, same leaders, same cities and all the rest :confused::confused::confused:

Those drunk guys better sober up quick o_O

We don't sober up, we like combat, and we drink more, preferably from the skulls of our enemies... ;)

DeletedUser54067

REPO has been adding more players. Depending on what they do to expand in the North (Trying HEROES in 63? or trying HK in 43, or the most risky trying Mayhem in 53), they can grow slowly or rapidly after they take care of KoT. The Drunk group has been stagnant due to war with the HE (Heroes-Enigma), which seem to be fighting them together?? ATLANTIS has been blowing up in 66 and with No Stress gone is the only alliance in a corner ocean (33,63,66,36). I can see ATLANTIS helping the Drunks out and gaining ground in 65 as well as in 56. They are a strong alliance that got their buts kicked in the core but have moved on.

DeletedUser54577

Hello Virdian, I trust you remember me :)) Anyone joining alliances of the pacts of Diehards etc.. Would receive great support and ,therefore, it would be good to join. I don't think I can state the pact members but it certainly is a good idea to join us.