Alliances weekly update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lets get some spice into it! No bad dog thats a "spice girl"! not spice...Stop shaking her..nothing is going to come out! ermm i stand mistaken! OMG you have JB'S number? *people start running out with money, I'll give you 20million...no 400 million. 1 billion..a trillion *ok so its going to be sold, because i don't know what comes after a trillion :p* SOLD! to that lady...wearing...ermm ok..Anyone here actually have money?!?! *people look down at their feet and shuffle away*...S#$# :p
i hope you liked my intro..i hope it was funny, if not i'll just take that off because i probs look like a fool ;)

Ok so the point of this thing is for each alliance *anyone in any alliance* will give a summary of what is happening! Wars, fights, news..coups, stolen cellphones containing famous peoples numbers ;) :p, Alcarin..oresto and the other guys who are really big in the forums maybe you could spare 20 minutes or so and email each alliance and ask the founders to participate in this tab? Would be awesome to see all the news going around!

So yep that it for me;

DD'S news;
I'll let gam do it when he comes back!

Ermm....mmunite found a phone and it contains M&M'S NUMBAHH...he called it and instantly was surrounded by 50 body guards....
:)
I hope this becomes popular! i really do because i'm starting to feel funny about writing all of this :p
mm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol! well i guess this is a fail post ;)
Ok, just write your alliance news. Whats new etc;
mm

DeletedUser

woot woot! at least 1 person understands !
+1 :)
lol, gam do an update! show em how its done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.