Alliances

DeletedUser

Its time. All those alliances that are less than 2 million points I want to talk to you. I am from EOW and wish to reach a compromise to merge into us. Trust me when I say I know how you feel I had to do the same thing and look at where I am now a leader of the 3rd largest alliance in Alpha. I may not be a Venetian diplomat but I always reach middle ground and get thing done. I never failed because I want to help us both. So contact in game or here. Lets get some stuff done.

DeletedUser

Its time. All those alliances that are less than 2 million points I want to talk to you. I am from EOW and wish to reach a compromise to merge into us. Trust me when I say I know how you feel I had to do the same thing and look at where I am now a leader of the 3rd largest alliance in Alpha. I may not be a Venetian diplomat but I always reach middle ground and get thing done. I never failed because I want to help us both. So contact in game or here. Lets get some stuff done.

Try asking us @ England Alliance, dude. We might need your strengh and power. besides recruiting members respectfully, we act through merges, pacts, and invitations diplomatically. :pro::):p:D:cool:If by any chance sent a message to my leader @ dragon king.
Thanks!
Parkview2404
England Alliance
diplomat
alpha world 91

dragon king
England Alliance leader/founder

DeletedUser

MRA? Nah. I just asked him to decide to join England Alliance in alpha world. We are recruiting ppl, no MRA. England Alliance is no MRA, it's sooo great here. You really want to get war upon you? Want to have war, I don't care about. If you do want to, I tell my leader in alliance about you and he won't be happy either. If you cause war on us, he gathers us up and we fight back.:pro: world alpha!

DeletedUser

wouldn't that make eow a bigger MRA?

No it would not, I apologise if he does not explain our Alliance in the best way. We are an elite Alliance, we may be small yet we are quite organised. We also are quite good with communication, you can read a forum I just created yesterday that better explains our Alliance. So no, we do not want to be a mass recruiting Alliance we want to be composed of those whom are not idiots those whom are serious and active and other such things. We are quite a great Alliance, just it is sometimes difficult to convay that without joining our Alliance first.

DeletedUser

So an alliance with less than 20.000 points is trying to threatening me, a battle hardened 150k+ player?

DeletedUser

halo2guy10 said:
So an alliance with less than 20.000 points is trying to threatening me, a battle hardened 150k+ player?

lol I don't think he was threatening you halo, I think he got his wires crossed. You made an offer for smaller alliances to merge into EOW. Parkview tried to recruit you :heh:

Irjene asked if this tactic would end up making EOW a bigger MRA and then Parkview decided to threaten Irjene for some reason. I doubt Irjene took your threat seriously, I know I didn't but if your going to throw threats around the forum you should be prepaired to back them up.

TGO already sent your biggest player on an extended vacation to the rim so maybe threatening it's members isn't the brightest thing to do.

DeletedUser

How could anyone possibally think I was threating anyone?

DeletedUser

lol I don't think he was threatening you halo, I think he got his wires crossed. You made an offer for smaller alliances to merge into EOW. Parkview tried to recruit you :heh:

Irjene asked if this tactic would end up making EOW a bigger MRA and then Parkview decided to threaten Irjene for some reason. I doubt Irjene took your threat seriously, I know I didn't but if your going to throw threats around the forum you should be prepaired to back them up.

TGO already sent your biggest player on an extended vacation to the rim so maybe threatening it's members isn't the brightest thing to do.

Your Alliance attacked my member.

DeletedUser

dragon king said:
How could anyone possibally think I was threating anyone?

I didn't say you threatened anyone m8, Parkview2404 did.

Parkview2404 said:
You really want to get war upon you? Want to have war, I don't care about. If you do want to, I tell my leader in alliance about you and he won't be happy either.

Sounds like a jumbled up attempt at a threat to me but maybe I took it up wrong :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

dragon king said:
Your Alliance attacked my member.

Looks like it, but LordSimpson was a refugee m8, he had been under attack by our member for ages, he was in HOD when my guy started attacking him then he went back to his original alliance and then obviously wound up in your alliance.

DeletedUser

To be honest m8 I wasn't aware he was in your alliance untill just a few minutes ago, last I knew he was still in great olympia.

It can be hard to keep track of alliance hoppers like this unless the alliance member who's attacking him keeps me up to date and to be honest, not meaning to sound mean they wouldn't have notified me about him joining a small alliance.

DeletedUser

After reading this I was actually crying from a nice steaming batch of fail. Haloguy, if you want little alliances to merge into you try doing it in-game.