Alliances

DeletedUser

Hi everyone

Can someone tell me how to join an alliance please

I am in ocean 73 and have been playing Grepolis for about a week and so I'm a novice

DeletedUser

You have to be invited. My best advice would be to look at ocean rankings and see what alliances are close by. Message them and ask for an invite, tell them you want to learn. Also take the time to read the guides on the main forum.

DeletedUser4013

MrGlenn's advice is good advice. Look at the top alliances in your local ocean and request an invite. Of course you need to follow up with the learning and growing aspect as well. In addition to the guides on here, I suggest also looking at the information on the Wiki as well, since that presents the information in a much better format and is easier to read

DeletedUser

Also besides the guides on the forums and Wiki listen to the experienced people in the alliance you get into. This is the first time I have ever bothered posting on the forums here but I run into people all the time that refuse to listen to advise that experienced players post on alliance forums.

DeletedUser

I'm not frustrated at all with my alliance as they have mostly weeded themselves out at this point =)

DeletedUser

hi - will send you an invite to join ours - its new too so we can help each other.

DeletedUser18132

But being the biggest on paper doesn't mean being the best by armies. Take SPE, for example. They are ginormous but unorganized. The Chosen Ones, however, are small but organized since we pretty much are in oceans 47 and 48, although there are two in 37.