Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Yeah. I'm going to conquer you and rim you out of the game.
4 cities in 4 different oceans. You're such a noob.

DeletedUser

First lets just say maxi is 38th best defender in the world and has destroyed wave after wave of DW attacks...He has aswell as this still able to build strong and fast + decrease the DW force's even after getting plagued lightning bolted and earthquake nearly every 4hrs...Wetwing i am not a 100% sure on stats but i have seem him time after time supporting players in need of incomings.Oh and may i add we have lost 4 (not 100%)actual active cities the rest from you and your Dire Puppies have been inactives.Also i know for a fact we have taken many active players from you.So how do like that you Dire coward!
This is an example of why all alliances, regardless of what side of the wars you are on, should attack and disperse Legions of Gaul.
Their noobishness is a disease that must be eradicated for the good of the game.

DeletedUser

Why are you so concerned?Why are you scared by the truth?Why bring so many others into your losing fight?Why don't you make the move rather then just carry on with your banter?

DeletedUser

Is that why you are attacking me so quickly?Is this why you send empty transport ship's with your light ships?

DeletedUser

clearing house to build a CS to conquer you.

and the score is 60-10 to us. all but two of your conquests were inactives.

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot your going back to the beginning of the world when we started out a month and a half later.Did you have fun counting?Also by the way am i insulting you?You seem to be so very upset.

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot your going back to the beginning of the world when we started out a month and a half later.Did you have fun counting?Also by the way am i insulting you?You seem to be so very upset.
when you're at the rim send us a post card.

DeletedUser

How could i send a postcard to a dead city?@Hawk why would you be getting so annoyed over a game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter who has the most points, as long as you can safe yourself, you are as good as nr.1 , only he can have more troops, but as smaller player you have a nice morale issue, OSG is good and strong, but they are to spread out.
Old C.D.C Were good together and almost none cities were taken over, cause they were all in the Stronghold ;)

DeletedUser

Will anyone care to do a new break down of top 12? Also add the wars that are happening.

DeletedUser

Wars which happening now:
LoS/SH/ES, are in war with OSG and their sub allies.
EPW (old HaP and DW) are in war with LoS/SH.
This is how i see it as SH member ;)

Current rank:
#1: The League of Shadows
#2:Eternal Power Wolves
#3:Frankenstein United
#4:Open Source Government
#5:OSG Empires
#6:Frankenstien United
#7:The condemnend
#8:Eternal Soldiers
#9:Legions of Gaul
#10:The Shadow Hunters
#11:Christian Gaurdians
#12:OSG Academy

DeletedUser

That's funny since as a Frankenstien United player and a former cg member I thought it was
fu vs. wolfs
Although the log and cg were helping us
I also thought osg was at war with you guys but I didn't know about ew helping fight osg.
And btw a week ago I narrowed the world into 5 teams:
los and sh. (I call them los)
osg and there alliances. (I call osg)
ew, commended, redemption, nw. (I call ew)
cg, log (I use either one)
and all the small crappy groups.

DeletedUser

That's funny since as a Frankenstien United player and a former cg member I thought it was
fu vs. wolfs
Although the log and cg were helping us
I also thought osg was at war with you guys but I didn't know about ew helping fight osg.
And btw a week ago I narrowed the world into 5 teams:
los and sh. (I call them los)
osg and there alliances. (I call osg)
ew, commended, redemption, nw. (I call ew)
cg, log (I use either one)
and all the small crappy groups.

We started a war with HaP, but since they merged into EW, we've been also fighting them (well most of us, i don't ;))