Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser22940

watch out for GSA....they put on the MRA front, but they are actually quite talented from what I understand

DeletedUser

watch out for GSA....they put on the MRA front, but they are actually quite talented from what I understand

Thought they would grow quicker then this.... Right now we just have some of the core players and 3 other people. Guess they are trying to take a non MRA approach here...

DeletedUser

when i was in GSA on another world they were a pathetic excuse of an alliance. Once an MRA always an MRA

DeletedUser

So Shadow Warriors have already reached the member cap, and Shadow Warriors 2 is also almost at the cap... Heh.

DeletedUser4577

Shadow Warriors continue to send out pact request without any message. I got three notices today alone....These guys hold no promise in my eyes.

DeletedUser

So Shadow Warriors have already reached the member cap, and Shadow Warriors 2 is also almost at the cap... Heh.

And now we have a Shadow Warriors 3....... Cant wait till Beginners Protection expires.....

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average points
1 Brotherhood of Anarchy 39461 59 669
2 Wolf Pack 36523 60 609
3 ---Desert of Bones--- 32970 62 532
4 Blue Dawn 26766 53 505
5 Nike 26447 55 481
6 ZuZu 25409 46 552
7 Shadow Warriors 25263 69 366
8 Shadow Warriors 2 25179 77 327
9 Byzantine Empire 23385 38 615
10 Knights of Glory 23334 63 370
11 Byzantine Legion 22384 47 476
12 The Precedence 20988 38 552
13 Prophet of Misfortune 19809 35 566
14 Shadow Warriors 3 19233 65 296
15 Assassin Elite 16975 39 435
83 5 Stars 2655 5 531

DeletedUser

1-Brotherhood of Anarchy These guys are the usual gold abusing suspects, while i predict them to do very well during the start of the world, they will like all other top alliances at this stage, fall apart. The remains of their alliance will merge with whatever other top alliance they are allied to at that point.

2---Desert of Bones--- Doing well at the moment, but they look like a regular old MRA. Already have an academy alliance, which is completely unnecessary at this point in time

3-Wolf Pack They are doing really well right now, and they are by far the strongest alliance in there ocean. This alliance will make it past the first few months, and should secure their home ocean. I don't think derek is that strong of a leader however, so it will be interesting to see where he leads this alliance. I hope he will prove me wrong

4-Blue Dawn An alliance that posts acts of war on their profile is doomed to fail, not to mention there average is pathetic compared to some of the other top alliances

5-Shadow Warriors Regular old MRA, nothing to see here

6-Knights of Glory Same as above

7-Byzantine Legion same as above

8-Nike Same as above

9-Byzantine Empire Same as above

10-ZuZu I'm not sure what to make of this alliance, i have no previous experience with any of there players, but there average is okay and from what i gathered from the alliance profile they have an okay leadership team. I want to see what this alliance has, so i'm excited to see where they go from here

11-The Precedence I don't think they'll be around for very long, there lots of other strong alliances in there ocean, and i don't think they have what it takes to win the ocean

12-.aka my alliance, no comment

DeletedUser4577

3-Wolf Pack They are doing really well right now, and they are by far the strongest alliance in there ocean. This alliance will make it past the first few months, and should secure their home ocean. I don't think derek is that strong of a leader however, so it will be interesting to see where he leads this alliance. I hope he will prove me wrong

Ouch...lol

DeletedUser23516

I believe you are dead wrong with BoA. Check the rankings, we practically own every one

DeletedUser21770

You can't abuse gold. It doesn't have feelings and it can't feel pain.

You can take advantage of it's usage by speeding up the process of building. But abusing it? Not possible unless you're willing to spend a ton of money on getting the merchant to keep coming back and forth, which I don't think anybody is rich/stupid enough to do anyway.

DeletedUser

You can take advantage of it's usage by speeding up the process of building. But abusing it? Not possible unless you're willing to spend a ton of money on getting the merchant to keep coming back and forth, which I don't think anybody is rich/stupid enough to do anyway.
Oh yes there are many people "stupid" enough.

DeletedUser

I believe you are dead wrong with BoA. Check the rankings, we practically own every one

and you are entitled to your opinion and so am i

who says abuse has to cause pain? I can abuse alcohol and alcohol doesn't have feelings nor does it feel pain

DeletedUser18825

You abuse alcohol? That might explain your super fast speed... :p

Only a few of our top players use gold. The main thing is their experience, though.

DeletedUser20896

1-Brotherhood of Anarchy These guys are the usual gold abusing suspects, while i predict them to do very well during the start of the world, they will like all other top alliances at this stage, fall apart. The remains of their alliance will merge with whatever other top alliance they are allied to at that point.
There is always someone that says this and it winds me up! So what if a player uses gold, it is a feature of the game and is there to be used. I guarantee there will be at least 2-3 players in each of the top 12 alliances that dabble with gold. When it comes down to a straight battle between two players ultimately it is skill that decides and not gold. So stop moaning, man up and perhaps try using some gold yourself :p:pro:

DeletedUser22940

AMEN! You tell 'em Redderz

Really though, it does come down to skill. If you don't take the time to learn the game, become good at it, gold will not save you if you are going against a skilled opponent whether that opponent uses gold or not.

DeletedUser18825

This has sort of gone off topic. This is about the top twelve alliances, not gold usage.

Thanks.

My opinion:

Out of the top 12, I think these alliances will manage to stay there:

BoA: Hah.
Wolf Pack: They have a good leader and good members. Also, a good location.
Byzantine Empire: However nooby they are, their dang leader doesn't give up.
The Precedence: They are active and good communicators.
Prophet of Misfortune: Their leader is good, and the alliance is organized.
.aka: They are...good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is always someone that says this and it winds me up! So what if a player uses gold, it is a feature of the game and is there to be used. I guarantee there will be at least 2-3 players in each of the top 12 alliances that dabble with gold. When it comes down to a straight battle between two players ultimately it is skill that decides and not gold. So stop moaning, man up and perhaps try using some gold yourself :p:pro:

it winds you up?

why because i speak the truth?

This is a game, but its also a business. Innogames needs to make a profit, and they make it through the gold they sell. While i have nothing against gold user, it still bugs me that people are able to pay for improvements in the game.

There is also a difference between " using " gold and " abusing " gold. Like i said i have nothing against gold users, i do however dislike the people who empty their bank accounts to gain any and every advantage they can get against the other players. Its just shows their lack of faith in their own abilities.

DeletedUser20896

it winds you up?

why because i speak the truth?

This is a game, but its also a business. Innogames needs to make a profit, and they make it through the gold they sell. While i have nothing against gold user, it still bugs me that people are able to pay for improvements in the game.

There is also a difference between " using " gold and " abusing " gold. Like i said i have nothing against gold users, i do however dislike the people who empty their bank accounts to gain any and every advantage they can get against the other players. Its just shows their lack of faith in their own abilities.
I think you should just stop there and get this back on topic before you end up tripping yourself up and looking stupid.