Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser23516

Thank you Redderz! I don't have time for a prediction, but I am hoping someone else does

DeletedUser

BoA: The best alliance in-game best in points,BP. They will stay here a lot since they have good members and a good leadership. They have a good competition in O55 though.

Wolf Pack: 2nd best alliance. Ranked 2nd in points and BP they don't have that much of a competition in O45 though. They have a good leadership (I was in the same alliance as Derek) so this alliance will stay.

Desert Bones: Not an MRA. They are the 3rd in points and have good members and they are ranked 4th in ABP so that shows that they have the will to survive. But is the will of a alliance enough to forge an empire????

Blue Dawn: 4th in points and there average is lower than the normal ones. They don't have a decent BP also so this alliance is a goner.

Knights of Glory: Our first MRA too many members,bad average, and ranked 21 in ABP. This alliance will be disbanded and the sooner the better.

The precedence: They are a normal alliance except their ABP which is good comparing to their members. If they don't keep up a little more though then they'll be history.

Shadow warriors: Same as Knights of Glory.

Nike: Average alliance. If they don't get better then they will be gone also.

Byzantine Legion: Not good when you are an academy (which is higher in points then the real alliance)

ZuZu: Good alliance overall but they need to increase their member counts I predict they will do good.

Byzantine Empire: Ex-MRA who started moving members to their academy alliance (which got higher in points then them) their average is high and their ABP also. They want to survive but is that enough to survive grepolis?

.aka: A good alliance but again low member count If they recruit 10-20 members but keep the average and ABP still like now they will be a great alliance.

DeletedUser4577

1 Brotherhood of Anarchy - Nice alliance layout on the map, Ranking first in BP and in a 2k BP lead ahead of anyone else. I think they will last but find a bit of competition when 55 slowly comes together against them.
BOA Profile:
We are here to rise against...everyone else!
That means no mercy, no refugees, and no other governments!
- Full on aggressive attitude and now back that up with BP rankings. Nice job

2 Wolf Pack - I cant vote but just say we dont have anyone really to attack in 45 that stands out....Lack of competition.
Wolf Pack Code - Standing alone we are fierce but together we are dangerous.

3 ---Desert of Bones--- - 4th in BP and 3rd in server. I dont think they will survive long due to being in two oceans, They have twice the enemies and the layout is a bit stretched.
Desert of Bones Profile:
Our brothers in arms: Desert of Bones Academy.
They will be protected at all times. If you want to join and do not have 700 points and want to join, expect an invite from them first.
- Failure is enough said...

4 Blue Dawn - Nice Layout on the map but while looking at the members I dont know how they will do. They could pose a challenge in 55 if they have a strong leadership and get onto their members to raise up more.
Blue Dawn Profile:
We Are The Blue Dawn.
We are brother with the alliance Blue Dawn Confederacy
and we will fight together until we die.
- Will no one learn in this server? Failure....

5 Knights of Glory - In an area we hear nothing about so by that assumption I believe they will be the top dogs of their respected ocean. If I am right, feel free to correct me, but didnt this ocean come into play a few days later? If so they seem to be doing well other then almost reaching cap.
KoG Profile:
Act of war
1. Recruiting our members
2. Attacking our members
- I think thats the same for all...No reason to post it.

6 The Precedence - Should do well in the SE corner of 44 but not so sure of those few that are spread out. Will go head to head with Desert bones for the ocean. Ranked 7th on BP and members looking good.
TP Profile:
+Only for elite members, we do not need numbers or points but quality players who know the game. Check my awards and choose where to place your trust at to win the game.
- Now do I need to go through your members to see if they are all "Elite" but then again we might have different thoughts of who is elite.

7 Shadow Warriors -I dont see a shadows 3 so maybe they are learning but 2 is still there. Very low BP so as before I dont see them lasting long.
Shadow Warriors Profile:
We are a friendly alliance but if you give us reason we will show you the evil side of ourselves!
Conditions to become a member:
1.To be active
2.To help your allies
3.To accept and have fun
4.Must have at least 300 points
- First to become a member you MUST accept...lol. Im guessing this is referring to the invite? Also, Dont forget they are friendly! So a war game is just for them!!!

8 Nike - When I first saw this name I thought of the brand and not the goddess. Never knew there was a goddess with that name but now I know. 7 pacts and the map location sucks...They wont last the week.
Nike Profile:
WE ARE NIKE
- If Nike is a goddess you cant all be her and then your calling yourselves women. You might want to put down We are victory or something...

9 Byzantine Legion - I think they will break off from the original soon to make a name for themselves. They are higher in ranking but aren't doing so well in BP compared to the original. Map layout sucks...If I was them I would cut out everyone not in 55.
BL Profile:
My noble brothers and I, will rule these holy Alliances together.
- Lol....

10 ZuZu - 3rd in BP but members dont look that high so not sure where they land on that chart. Map layout sucks.
ZuZu profile:
We are highly experienced players from other worlds.
- Liars! :p I just went through all your members and the most I found was 200k and only about half of you have any real experience at all. There are 2 members that stuck out though and I am sad that they are not in 45 - Super Special Awesome (420k), seagod435(397k) - If you guys make your way into 45 message me.

11 Byzantine Empire - Their members are looking a lot better then I thought previously and would like to have Davimor with us if he was in 45. Something might have been able to happen here if they were closer together but the map layout looks too spread. Ranked 6th on BP though.
BE Profile:
My name is Emperor Dragos.
My noble brother Lord Rope and I, will rule this holy alliance together.
We are owners and the leaders of the Byzantine Empire.
- Are they really brothers? If so I really hope someone has explained the sharing connections part that is needed before the mods just ban them without explaining how to fix the issue. If its the same player...for shame...lol.

12 .aka - Map layout is good but could be better. Members look good as well and I expect more will come from this alliance. 5th ranked in BP so this alliance is one to watch. Not sure why everyone was thinking they merged...
aka Profile:
We'll make a profile someday.
- Awesome profile! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BoA: doing very well in this world, will probably last a long time (most likely using gold though, which isn't a bad thing, since it's part of the game..)

Wolf Pack: good alliance, 1/3 of the ABP of BoA, but still doing alright

DoB: My own alliance, so won't really say much except that we're starting to kick dead weight..

Blue Dawn: bye bye :)

The Precedence: Change your name to 'the Pretenders' and we'll be pals :)

Knights of Glory: MRA..it's too bad there aren't more in my ocean :(

Shadow Warriors: get out.

Nike: the sooner my alliance breaks the pact with them the better...They'll be lost from the map in a month or two.

Byzantine Empire/Legion: You're all gonna die sooner or later, and the ones who don't will hopefully be smart enough to join better alliances.

ZuZu: don't really know much about them

Bones O War: Who are you?

DeletedUser22940

you guys do realize that it's only like day 7 of this world, right? I almost guarantee you that 2 weeks (max) from now, we won't even remember who half these alliances are/were

DeletedUser

These are the alliance stats of world Heraklion via 07/02/2012.
Capture.JPG

Click the image for enlarged version.

DeletedUser22252

too much noise about nothing... no one even have LS there and you guys are slapping with some irrelevant statistic numbers,who cares about points this early.....we will see when conquests start! Numbers are changing quickly then!

DeletedUser

Hi! I have a question for you:D What do you say about 4 Stars alliance?:) We are just 4 members but we know each other so it`s easy for us to communicate..Beside the fact that we are just 4 we are on 16 place at Alliance Fighters so it`s something very good for us..
We are good players from romanian server trying to make a good impresion here..An exemple that shows we`re good players is our team-mate Mr.Benher he is a good fighter:)
Look: PhotoShare.jpg
I wait for your responses..
Ps:Sorry for my bad english..and it`s not google translate:)))

DeletedUser18825

Hi! I have a question for you:D What do you say about 4 Stars alliance?:) We are just 4 members but we know each other so it`s easy for us to communicate..Beside the fact that we are just 4 we are on 16 place at Alliance Fighters so it`s something very good for us..
We are good players from romanian server trying to make a good impresion here..An exemple that shows we`re good players is our team-mate Mr.Benher he is a good fighter:)
Look: View attachment 4491

I like the style of your alliance. I also like that you are fighting against The Byzantine Empire! :)

DeletedUser13647

I think it's about time I start formulating my own opinions on these suckers.

1. ---Dessert of Bones---: My own alliance, 5th in aBP, that's all I have to say.

2. BoA: Been in a premade with Spyder when he was still TC0 (Nexus to be specific) and it failed pretty hard, but BoA seems like it'll do better than that especially with that top aBP ranking

3. Wolf Pack: Best position, 2nd in aBP, will dominate their ocean no problem.

4. Blue Dawn: MRA

5. The Precedence: Decent alliance from the looks of it, not really sure where they are though.

6. Knights of Glory: Wannabe MRA.

7. Shadow Warriors: O.O? I'm surprised they're still around.

8. Bones O War: Have risen pretty quickly, will probably be big in whatever part of the rim they're in.

9. Nike: Sad to say that we're pacted with these guys (facepalm), don't seem to good.

10/13. Byzantine Legion/Empire: When an academy surpasses it's father alliance (which I've never seen before) you know something is wrong.

11. ZuZu: Have been consistently falling in the rankings both in BP and points, don't seem like they'll last much longer. Their member on my island is an excellent farm.

12. Assassin Elite: Don't know enough to make an opinion, so I won't.

Disclaimer: None of these opinions are that of my alliance, they are entirely my own.

DeletedUser23516

Desert of Bones-Recently surpassed BoA for top spot in points. Of course BoA has a higher average and loads of BP. Leadership will determine if this is a make-or-break alliance
Brotherhood of Anarchy-My alliance, so not much to say.
Wolf Pack-These guys are the real deal
Blue Dawn-Won't last long in 55
The Precedence-I don't know too much about these guys, a few promising names. One thing that mystifies me is they have a founder with 326 points and he isn't mentioned anywhere in the profile
Knights of glory-If this is the same group in Gythium, may put up a good fight.
Shadow Warriors-Appreciate their commitment to the game. They must stay up all night inviting people
Bones o War-I semi-know the founder and he is pretty promising. Won't last in 55 though
Nike-Aside from a player or two, not impressed
Byzantine Legion-Why not just have the two merge into one? Easier to see on the maps
Zuzu-55 is not the place for wanna-bes
Assassins Elite-They have elite in their name. Not good.

DeletedUser

Look: View attachment 4491

All I see is a 4 member alliance on one Island that may be going back to the Romanian server when conquest starts, looking at your stats you presently have 199 DBP which tells me your getting hit from off Island by Byzantine Empire. Once they have conquest I'm pretty sure you will be re-thinking your strategy on attacking what looks to be the only active player on your Island, the lone Byzantine Empire member, rascanac who has 71 DBP to go with 60 ABP. IMO...It looks like rascanac is holding his own with a little help from an alliance mate against the 4 Stars...Yeah, don't see anything here to brag about.

The other factor to include is your ocean so I don't think a 4 member alliance will make it as far as your suggesting, no matter how good you think you are.

DeletedUser23035

Most impressed by BoA, can't really comment on Wolf Pack since I have a bias towards them (you could say that I am part of them.)

What really impresses me about BoA is that with less players they have 3,000 more ABP than the second place alliance, and seem to be going up at an incredibly fast pace for so early in the game.

DeletedUser17045

Most impressed by BoA, can't really comment on Wolf Pack since I have a bias towards them (you could say that I am part of them.)

What really impresses me about BoA is that with less players they have 3,000 more ABP than the second place alliance, and seem to be going up at an incredibly fast pace for so early in the game.

I'd be more impressed if they could do a repeat of what the Tiny Teddies did in Gythium and got over 12,000 ABP (or total BP cant remember exactly) within the first 5 days out of beginners protection. Alliances come and go, only time can tell.

DeletedUser18636

fp5gna.jpg

This is Blue Dawn))) 20+ kicks... I think this is the new MRA standard... first you mass recruit => and then mass kick))))

DeletedUser

fp5gna.jpg

This is Blue Dawn))) 20+ kicks... I think this is the new MRA standard... first you mass recruit => and then mass kick))))

I am willing to bet this is a failed sabotage attempt considering it was the top players of the alliance. One leader was lucky enough to catch this early. Why did they let them back in if they were kicked. Look at the last 5 to go in, they were all kicked.

DeletedUser18636

I am willing to bet this is a failed sabotage attempt considering it was the top players of the alliance. One leader was lucky enough to catch this early. Why did they let them back in if they were kicked. Look at the last 5 to go in, they were all kicked.

Well sir, they lost couple of members to other alliances because of that => And kicking 20+ members just shows... how their founder gives rights to the wrong people. => Thus proofs an MRA status