Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser23516

Caesareth was in BoA, and when we didn't give him leader rights, he left to Blue Dawn, where he got leader rights. He is now in Roman Pasifists so I am assuming it was him.

DeletedUser

Well sir, they lost couple of members to other alliances because of that => And kicking 20+ members just shows... how their founder gives rights to the wrong people. => Thus proofs an MRA status

Just because an alliance makes a bad choice for leadership doesn't make it an MRA. Go look up your definitions again sir.

DeletedUser23516

With a cap of 85 members, you aren't an MRA until you have 75 members or a second alliance

DeletedUser18636

Just because an alliance makes a bad choice for leadership doesn't make it an MRA. Go look up your definitions again sir.

Definition? Uhm... I was describing the usual behavior of MRA alliances => they give out recruiter rights to everyone and then again they give leader's right away without thinking.
BoA, for example did not give him rights => Reasoning, WHY FOR THE GOD'S SAKE YOU WANT TO GIVE OUT LEADER'S RIGHTS TO A PLAYER WHO HAS JUST JOINED. Thus, BoA knows the consequences of giving out rights.
Blue dawn on the contrary => Gave rights because he asked... =)
Thus proving the point of usual MRA behavior. I just believe that MRAs have special mentalities... and are easily observable.

Cheers,

Rome

DeletedUser

Seems Like Roman Pacifist are the first to conquer or found other cities, whichever, They may be in the top 1-3 soon. Especially if they grow like that

DeletedUser

It's not so much 'they', it's more like 'him' so far...

Roman Pacifists: ABP - 4849
Caesareth: ABP - 3071

Roman Pacifists is a bit newer than most of the top alliances so we'll see how they progress as an alliance, one person can only carry an alliance for so long.

DeletedUser

Why do all the Roman alliances have something odd about them in Grepolis

DeletedUser18636

Why do all the Roman alliances have something odd about them in Grepolis

- Crazy nerds... that's who they are)))

Roman Pacifists is a bit newer than most of the top alliances so we'll see how they progress as an alliance, one person can only carry an alliance for so long.

- we will disband eventually nothing to worry about

DeletedUser22940

Silly, silly people underestimating big Rome Daddy like that. Shame on you....

DeletedUser4577

That word is thrown around way too much.

Either we need to get back to rankings or close this discussion thread.

DeletedUser15240

well said derek, has anyone else got ratings they'd like to share?

DeletedUser18636

well said derek, has anyone else got ratings they'd like to share?

I think we still can "discuss" top 12 without ratings... and express opinion, don't we?
But yeah =) updated ratings should come some time soon.

DeletedUser15240

I think we still can "discuss" top 12 without ratings... and express opinion, don't we?
But yeah =) updated ratings should come some time soon.

Of course, just hasn't been a rating in a while, and I thought one might be nice :p, of course you can still discuss it without ratings