Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1. Val Di Compare - I'm looking to try and get in this alliance. Their leader is fairly new, but he seems like he knows what he's doing. Simply put, they look promising.

2. *Black Angels* - MRA. They've either recently trimmed, or people have realized it's an MRA and left, since there numbers have gone down a bit. I'm expecting them to be in the top 12 for about 6 weeks, then they'll all probably get pwned by Superium Legacy, Myriad and Val Di Compare.

3. Superium Legacy - 2nd best average of the top 12, and I'm expecting that they'll stay in the top 12 for a long time. I have no idea who's running the joint, so my opinion on this is definitely nothing more than a guess.

4. Myriad - 'Meh' Alliance. They'll last longer than *Black Angels*, but they're not going to be doing too well after Black Angels bites the dust. You know when pigs have babies, and sometimes there's a runt? Yeah, Myriad is the piglet that can just outrun the runt, but can't keep up with the others... It get's the last suckling spot, but after the runt gets knocked off the radar, it becomes the new runt? Yeah, this is Myriad. I'll give them 4 months, before dropping from the top 12.

5. Immortals - Started with good intentions, has become a little less promising. Don't know much about them, but it's not looking too good.

6. Deus Ex Birema - Highest average. Looks promising, but there's no telling what will happen with these. All of the players are active, and seem to be constantly farming. Beware of these guys.

7. Nike - Gut feeling says 'joke', but the points say 'average'. I'll give them 4 months in the top 12, then slowly dropping until it expires.

8. BIOHAZARD - If someone feels the need to write their alliance name in CAPITALS, then they don't really seem mature enough to run any major campaigns. However, since everyone is hating on Black Angels, BIO will last a little while longer, but sure enough they'll be 'reduced' in numbers before too long. 3 month expectation.

9. Anonymous-Hack - If they're your typical /b/tards, then I'm sure they'll get bored and quit within a few weeks. Real Anonymous wouldn't bother with Grepolis, as they like to think they're important.

10. Inglorious Basterds - They can't spell bastard, so I'm assuming the Founder is 12 years old, who saw the origional Inglorious Bastards and decided to copy. Another target for the pro's, I guess. Longer survival than some of the other top 12's though.

Can't write more, gotta have dinner. :)

DeletedUser

10. Inglorious Basterds - They can't spell bastard, so I'm assuming the Founder is 12 years old, who saw the origional Inglorious Bastards and decided to copy. Another target for the pro's, I guess. Longer survival than some of the other top 12's though.

It's a movie reference...The title of the movie is misspelled to distinguish it from the 70's film. Too bad they suck, because I'd love for them to punish you "grammar nazis" :D

DeletedUser

1. Val Di Compare - I'm looking to try and get in this alliance. Their leader is fairly new, but he seems like he knows what he's doing. Simply put, they look promising.

2. *Black Angels* - MRA. They've either recently trimmed, or people have realized it's an MRA and left, since there numbers have gone down a bit. I'm expecting them to be in the top 12 for about 6 weeks, then they'll all probably get pwned by Superium Legacy, Myriad and Val Di Compare.

3. Superium Legacy - 2nd best average of the top 12, and I'm expecting that they'll stay in the top 12 for a long time. I have no idea who's running the joint, so my opinion on this is definitely nothing more than a guess.

4. Myriad - 'Meh' Alliance. They'll last longer than *Black Angels*, but they're not going to be doing too well after Black Angels bites the dust. You know when pigs have babies, and sometimes there's a runt? Yeah, Myriad is the piglet that can just outrun the runt, but can't keep up with the others... It get's the last suckling spot, but after the runt gets knocked off the radar, it becomes the new runt? Yeah, this is Myriad. I'll give them 4 months, before dropping from the top 12.

5. Immortals - Started with good intentions, has become a little less promising. Don't know much about them, but it's not looking too good.

6. Deus Ex Birema - Highest average. Looks promising, but there's no telling what will happen with these. All of the players are active, and seem to be constantly farming. Beware of these guys.

7. Nike - Gut feeling says 'joke', but the points say 'average'. I'll give them 4 months in the top 12, then slowly dropping until it expires.

8. BIOHAZARD - If someone feels the need to write their alliance name in CAPITALS, then they don't really seem mature enough to run any major campaigns. However, since everyone is hating on Black Angels, BIO will last a little while longer, but sure enough they'll be 'reduced' in numbers before too long. 3 month expectation.

9. Anonymous-Hack - If they're your typical /b/tards, then I'm sure they'll get bored and quit within a few weeks. Real Anonymous wouldn't bother with Grepolis, as they like to think they're important.

your harsh/funny its great we have people like u.:pro:

DeletedUser

your harsh/funny its great we have people like u.:pro:

Heh, thanks! I try to be a funny, but most of the time I just fail. :p

It's a movie reference...The title of the movie is misspelled to distinguish it from the 70's film. Too bad they suck, because I'd love for them to punish you "grammar nazis" :D

Ahh, I see. My apologies to them, I didn't know it was a reference.

DeletedUser23934

Alright, so, I thought I should throw in my 2 cents and I've never done this before so here it goes.

1 Val Di Compare 96356 points with 1134 average.
So, they are my own alliance so I won't comment, but we're doing pretty good. :p

2 IMMORTALS 94493 points with 883 average.
So, they are doing pretty good so far. They have one of the lowest averages in the top 12, but they have some good top players. Could get rid of some of the excess (and I have an issue with one of their players) but they're doing pretty good right. They're in 2nd after all, can't complain.

3 Superium Legacy 92276 points with 1442 average.
Out of how good they are, Superium Legacy are the 2nd best on the server probably. They have a great average and they're one of the smartest alliances on the server, because they didn't go South-East. One of the only great alliances to do so which makes them unopposed. Kudos to them. :)

4 Myriad 78323 points with 890 average.
Myriad seems like an MRA only just under the *Black Angels* and won't last here for long.

5 *Black Angels* 75626 points with 859 average.
One of the biggest MRA's I've ever seen, enough said, just saying. :p

6 Deus ex Birema 73681 points with 1842 average.
These guys are the best guys on the whole server. They are truly incredible. Their average is better than nearly the top 60th person. BEWARE.

7 Inglorious Basterds 69306 points with 797 average.
These guys seem pretty good right now. They are actually attacking a lot more than I thought that they would, but I feel like this is a whole bunch of young players in the alliance.

8 Nike 64307 points with 974 average.
Another one, really? There are a lot of them, but this is easily the best. They have a pretty good average, and their top players are really good as well, they could still trim the bottoms however, they have really low players.

9 THE IMMORTAL SLAYERS 58805 points with 646 average.
This alliance, and biohazard, are basically the same alliance repeated except for this alliance has more members. And the capitals, show weakness. No more caps lock, please?

10 BIOHAZARD 57871 points with 643 average.
Same as the last one, don't need to comment here.

11 Republica 57670 points with 836 average.
Don't know who these guys are.

12 Minoan Alliance 57353 points with 808 average.
Or these ones either. :)

DeletedUser22940

5 *Black Angels* 75626 points with 859 average.
One of the biggest MRA's I've ever seen, enough said, just saying. :p

LOL, you haven't seen many MRA's have you? They are pretty bad, but far from the worst i've seen. At least we have no formal coalitions yet.....

DeletedUser24117

I find it funny that people are making assumptions on alliances so early in Ithaca's history, based on points alone. All that shows is that some people are good at playing sim city. But keep posting because I enjoy laughing at your ignorance.

DeletedUser

i have to point out that to take a second city, you need to build your city

DeletedUser22940

I find it funny that people are making assumptions on alliances so early in Ithaca's history, based on points alone. All that shows is that some people are good at playing sim city. But keep posting because I enjoy laughing at your ignorance.

you mad bro?

DeletedUser23516

I said this somewhere else but I don't know where so I'll say it again. Sims send the best hate mail :p

DeletedUser

At least we have no formal coalitions yet.....

I think you will be proven wrong soon, over here in Ocean 56 most of the top alliances are pacted with each other. I wonder how things are going to play out over here when players start having Conquest researched.

DeletedUser

When you've played this game for nearly two years, you kinda get an instinct for how Alliances will go. It isn't ignorance, and also, it's only predictions.

LOL, you haven't seen many MRA's have you? They are pretty bad, but far from the worst i've seen. At least we have no formal coalitions yet.....

/inb4 Mibs Mob. :p

DeletedUser

I think you will be proven wrong soon, over here in Ocean 56 most of the top alliances are pacted with each other. I wonder how things are going to play out over here when players start having Conquest researched.

We are in the top ranks of 056 but for your information we didn't have any pact allies on 056, Dark Fleet and IMMORTAL SLAYERS that came to us and ask for a pact, but we only accept them as our NAP, so now Bp has end and we dissolve our NAP and farming them..

DeletedUser5311

I have been trying hard but it just seems so inevitable, commenting on this great review. I've got two things to say to you: IB is not an MRA and it's founder is no 12 yrs old kid. He played on Alpha(TW-Shadow with Ice and andrew), Epsilon and Sigma before quitting the game a few months ago. If the Mods can dig back the stats and post them here, may be you'll stop writing such .

DeletedUser

Interesting but still the alliance may not advance as well as others.

DeletedUser22940

I see my friends The Alliance of Taurus have migrated here. There will almost definitely be a coalition very soon lol.

I want the public's opinion on something. Which is the better alliance out of these 3. Please give reasoning.

-Legion of Chaos
-Myriad
-Republica

DeletedUser

We are in the top ranks of 056 but for your information we didn't have any pact allies on 056, Dark Fleet and IMMORTAL SLAYERS that came to us and ask for a pact, but we only accept them as our NAP, so now Bp has end and we dissolve our NAP and farming them..

Did I say Anonymous is pacted with everyone is O56? No I didn't, I said most of the top alliances in O56 are pact with each other which was a general statement. There was nothing indicating that I was talking about Anonymous specifically. Plus I find it funny that you talk about those 2 alliances only, what about the pact you have with Legion. I didn't see that in your post.

Last edited by a moderator: