Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As Athens Burns- Sounds more like a poem than an alliance name, but that's not for me to judge. But bothers me is that that they claim to have other world experience but they are rank 0 on almost every other world, which make me think they are either a long-running MRA or have more losses than they say... however they have an ok average and or ranked 3 in abp, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

AAB is an actually alliance from Theta. When I was playing on Theta that alliance was a real good group and heavy on ABP. I'm not in that alliance, I'm just saying they are true to their word when they say they have experience from other worlds. I'm not sure about the other world they said but for a fact they were on Theta and were in the top 12.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
AAB failed so hard in Theta though once Alliance X attacked them. They hardly fought back and a ton of them fled to VM. They were fine so long as they weren't the focus of a decent alliance but the second the pressure was put on them they crumbled fast. Maybe this server's AAB is different.

DeletedUser9465

Quite surprisingly Baudin, on this server I am a member of AAB. Indeed, in Theta AAB failed when attacked by my alliance, but this happened only after the original founder and some of their top players either quit, either joined some other alliances, especially Alliance X. I think the last leaders of AAB should be blamed for its epic downfall in Theta. They've turned an attacking alliance into a turtle alliance. So far this is not the case here, in Ithaca. The ABP ranking is a proof for this.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I thought that was you on their roster. I guess AAB isn't an alliance to be taken lightly if they have a veteran such as yourself on their team. Should be fun to see how they develop in the future.

DeletedUser

Which ocean are As Athens Burns based in? I noticed a small presence in O55, but not in any of the other core oceans.

DeletedUser

Rank 17 Dark Sector
Watch it grow and it is Not a MRA! This Alliance will dominate soon enough so sit back and watch

DeletedUser

Which ocean are As Athens Burns based in? I noticed a small presence in O55, but not in any of the other core oceans.

I know they are in O66. Reason I know that is because they are right next to my ocean :( lol.

DeletedUser

As Athens Burns was a MRA in Theta, they wouldn't have lasted as long as they did if not for a lot of interference/help from ARISE. As said earlier, if Robbyn44 is a member, then even if a MRA now, that wont last long, Robbyn44 is too good a player.

DeletedUser

ok here goes, my first top 12 review, please note that this is my personal opinion and i like to keep it short and to the point

1 Superium Legacy The top alliance, one of the best averages in the top 12 second in AABP, should stay top 3 for a few months

2-6 100+ members = MRA and will be picked off by other Alliances

7 Deus ex Birema Top average, Top ABP should be top 2 in no time

8-9 MRA's

10 Nike should stay around 10th for a while, lets see what happens over the next week or 2

11 Minoan Knights Will drop out of the top 12 within the next 2 weeks

12 *Black Angels* last time they will be Top 12

DeletedUser

your nothing with out gold your a chicken that was gettin his whipped like butter you said in the forums you were gonna do it with out gold to prove you were a legit player but your not ... you lose and i win because i proved you are not legit and you have to have gold to win

crambone Nike THE REAL LEGIT PLAYER ....WINNING!!!!WINNING!!!!WINNING!!!!

to all you gold users out there we win and you lose try playing this game with out gold and lets see the outcome

DeletedUser

So? Being conquered is being conquered.

But, hey, if you want to claim to be "winning" despite losing your city to a better player, that's your call.

DeletedUser

to all you gold users out there we win and you lose try playing this game with out gold and lets see the outcome

This game wouldn't be around without gold period.

P.S.
I'm not a gold user if that'll make you happy.

DeletedUser

So? Being conquered is being conquered.

But, hey, if you want to claim to be "winning" despite losing your city to a better player, that's your call.

if he wasnt useing gold we would be conquering him right now that means we won cause he had to use gold to win we are legit he is fail the real contenders are us any one who spends gold to is not legit or a contender ... they have to use gold to contend with the real legit players

DeletedUser

if he wasnt useing gold we would be conquering him right now that means we won cause he had to use gold to win we are legit he is fail the real contenders are us any one who spends gold to is not legit or a contender ... they have to use gold to contend with the real legit players

Using gold doesn't give you skill. If you actually had skill as a player, you would have been able to compete with a gold user. The fact that he uses gold is irrelevant, he still had the skill to conquer your city.

The fact that you have to come crying to the forum about it just makes you look bad. You say that gold users 'lose' and you 'win'. I've got news for you, crambone: You got conquered, that means you lose. He conquered you, that means he wins. Maybe at a later stage he'll be conquered and will be the loser, but for now he's the winner. This game isn't about being the one to use the least gold, it's about being the one to conquer your opponent.

So yeah, feel free to continue crying about you being the winner because you don't use gold, but at the end of the day, you lost.

DeletedUser

if some one gains 300 points in their city over night its kinda hard to compete with that especially some one with a little economic intelligence like myself

DeletedUser

Gosh, a whole 300 points. Was it a magical 300 points that wandered into your city, killed all your troops, and opened it up to be conquered? No? Then stop making excuses for your own inadequacies.

DeletedUser

if some one gains 300 points in their city over night its kinda hard to compete with that especially some one with a little economic intelligence like myself

that was a typo 3000 points ... look him up Dux Vox ... building a city like tahat over night or loseing a CS and building another in 3 hours doesnt make you a better player then me it just proves that you had to do that to be able to contend with me and our alliance

DeletedUser

that was a typo 3000 points ... look him up Dux Vox ... building a city like tahat over night or loseing a CS and building another in 3 hours doesnt make you a better player then me it just proves that you had to do that to be able to contend with me and our alliance

Yeah, well, as I said.. at the end of the day, you lost. You just seem really bitter about it, to come to the forum and complain so much about gold users who, for your information, make up a large percentage of the total player count.