Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Still too soon ;) I'll be waiting until BP ends before thinking about it.

DeletedUser23934

I won't comment on the top 12. But the top 3 right now, are MRA's. Especially #1. Black Angels

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Within 2 hours of joining I got 7 or 8 invites, 2 from Black Mess or w.e they are, 2 from Pirates, and a bunch from other random MRA's. Not a single one sent me a mail, well one guy did but it was very lame. We all might need to band together to purge this world of MRA's once conquest starts, not that it'll take much tbh.

DeletedUser17045

Baudin, are you actually going to be playing this world actively or going to drop out (as I have seen before) after a few weeks? :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I've been aiming for 100k at least for the last few worlds I've joined. So I'll be here for awhile and if this world stays fun I'll stay even longer.

DeletedUser

Within 2 hours of joining I got 7 or 8 invites, 2 from Black Mess or w.e they are, 2 from Pirates, and a bunch from other random MRA's. Not a single one sent me a mail, well one guy did but it was very lame. We all might need to band together to purge this world of MRA's once conquest starts, not that it'll take much tbh.

i like that idea

DeletedUser18392

I won't comment on the top 12. But the top 3 right now, are MRA's. Especially #1. Black Angels

Myriad aren't an MRA mate - we've been planning the move from Lambda for a while - we had alot of members move over and some friends from other alliances too

can't stand MRA's and the mass invites - different if people contact you but we do not send out and never will send out invites to people randomly.

DeletedUser

at this stage in the game most Non MRA's have around 30 members-. So usually people think an alliance with 60+ members after less than a day is an MRA. Not saying you are an MRA as your leadership might be good but...

DeletedUser18392

no i understand the thoughts behind it - but Lambda is essentially finished, the wonders are complete it's a big move for the whole alliance and thats a big part of it :)

but as i said we've taken people from friendly alliances over 2 worlds into ithica and we were prepared for this a while ago, myself and torpkev are the founders of the alliance.

I just don't like us being labelled - on Lambda the alliance cap is 50 there is Myriad and Myriad II we have 93 members so yeah we expected a high turnout here early :) a few of us couldnt wait for the world to open.

DeletedUser14786

I think usually the "more than 30 members on the first day" mnemonic a good rule for finding MRAs. However I think when established alliances like Myriad come to new worlds, they attract a lot of talent fast, so I won't write them off yet. ;)

DeletedUser

You surely don't know anything about MRAs don't you? MRAs are mass recruiting alliances who have a lot of members AFTER BP and have a low average. It's still early to tell which alliances are MRAs cause alliances MUST mass recruit the 1st day and start kicking out the inactives the 2nd and 3rd day.

DeletedUser

oh so myriads move over here means ww in lambda has completed

DeletedUser14786

DeletedUser

Downy's alliance is awesome. I've played with a lot of them and they're impressive.

Hey Nick, hopefully we both won't get rimmed again like on Athens haaahhaa

DeletedUser

Yup I remember that my alliance mate was the guy who rimmed Nick.

DeletedUser

Downy's alliance is awesome. I've played with a lot of them and they're impressive.

Hey Nick, hopefully we both won't get rimmed again like on Athens haaahhaa

he wont we actually know how to play conquest as i and nick have shown in the past