Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

what is the point of accepting a NAP during BP and dissolve it as soon as BP is over? I am only a noob, but it doesn't make sence :p

DeletedUser

I have been trying hard but it just seems so inevitable, commenting on this great review. I've got two things to say to you: IB is not an MRA and it's founder is no 12 yrs old kid. He played on Alpha(TW-Shadow with Ice and andrew), Epsilon and Sigma before quitting the game a few months ago. If the Mods can dig back the stats and post them here, may be you'll stop writing such .

Please show me where I stated IB was an MRA. I also apologised a little while back in this thread, because someone stated that the typo was on purpose and I didn't know that at the time.

I think you should read more of the thread.

DeletedUser22940

I think you guys should stop bickering like little girls and take it to the battlefield.

In the meantime, someone answer my question from a couple posts ago

DeletedUser

First off my name is Kopalec in game. Second, Nike is not to be feared they are currently ranked 8, but after one attack I made on their player, he restarted. I don't mind though just another farm. Nike seems to be just another MRA, they talk tough, but when threatened the restart button is gonna be hit sooner then you think.

-Kopalec

DeletedUser

I see my friends The Alliance of Taurus have migrated here. There will almost definitely be a coalition very soon lol.

I want the public's opinion on something. Which is the better alliance out of these 3. Please give reasoning.

-Legion of Chaos
-Myriad
-Republica

out of the 3. I can't say really. I don't know Any of them but Myriad, and Myriad seems good. Although I don't know any of them. Gonna have to get a different persons views

DeletedUser

Republica > Myriad > Legion of Chaos

I can't back up my answer, because it's more of a gut feeling.

DeletedUser

looks like a child is dissolving Val Di Compare, why do people give rights to the wrong people? :p

DeletedUser

First off my name is Kopalec in game. Second, Nike is not to be feared they are currently ranked 8, but after one attack I made on their player, he restarted. I don't mind though just another farm. Nike seems to be just another MRA, they talk tough, but when threatened the restart button is gonna be hit sooner then you think.

-Kopalec

we dont talk at all and that member quit playing ... not even an original member we are no MRA i assure you

DeletedUser

I see my friends The Alliance of Taurus have migrated here. There will almost definitely be a coalition very soon lol.

I want the public's opinion on something. Which is the better alliance out of these 3. Please give reasoning.

-Legion of Chaos
-Myriad
-Republica

My friend sainted lol i remember what you did to Taurus well played my friend lol.. dont have any opinions on any alliances tho dont want my thoughts to be misunderstood =D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
1. Superium Legacy - First in overall points, closest alliance is 20k behind them. They are also second in the ABP rankings. So far the alliance looks good.

2. IMMORTALS - Fairly bad average with a ton of dead weight dragging them down. 7th ranked attackers with only 2.6k ABP so they really aren't an aggressive alliance. They'll fall in the near future as some alliance uses them for easy conquests.

3. Republica - Worse average than IMMORTALS and ranked 8th in ABP bp means they are also a bad alliance. Although they do have 20 less members than IMMORTALS so they aren't as bad of an MRA

4. Deus ex Birema - Highest average points and the alliance with the fewest members in the top 12. Also first ranked alliance in ABP by about 6k.

9. Nike - Slightly better average than most of the alliances taking up top 12 spots but they are ranked 9th in ABP so they aren't aggressive either.

19. 9-1-1 - They may be ranked 19th but they have an average that is almost a match for SL and they are ranked 4th in ABP. These guys will probably be in the top 12 soon as a serious contender unless they disband or merge.

If you noticed that I skipped a ton of alliances and talked about the 19th ranked alliance that was because the fair majority of alliances in the top 12 are dull and not worth talking about. Most are MRA's with bad averages and very little ABP to speak of. They either need to shape up or ship out.

DeletedUser

1. Superium Legacy - First in overall points, closest alliance is 20k behind them. They are also second in the ABP rankings. So far the alliance looks good.

2. IMMORTALS - Fairly bad average with a ton of dead weight dragging them down. 7th ranked attackers with only 2.6k ABP so they really aren't an aggressive alliance. They'll fall in the near future as some alliance uses them for easy conquests.

3. Republica - Worse average than IMMORTALS and ranked 8th in ABP bp means they are also a bad alliance. Although they do have 20 less members than IMMORTALS so they aren't as bad of an MRA

4. Deus ex Birema - Highest average points and the alliance with the fewest members in the top 12. Also first ranked alliance in ABP by about 6k.

9. Nike - Slightly better average than most of the alliances taking up top 12 spots but they are ranked 9th in ABP so they aren't aggressive either.

19. 9-1-1 - They may be ranked 19th but they have an average that is almost a match for SL and they are ranked 4th in ABP. These guys will probably be in the top 12 soon as a serious contender unless they disband or merge.

If you noticed that I skipped a ton of alliances and talked about the 19th ranked alliance that was because the fair majority of alliances in the top 12 are dull and not worth talking about. Most are MRA's with bad averages and very little ABP to speak of. They either need to shape up or ship out.

at least are still getting mentioned (ty Deus Ex Birema) but i think every ones opinion about us will change =D

DeletedUser

Sounds fair. :)

At IMMORTALS, we understand that the other alliances view us as a bit of a.... Joke, to say the least, but we're trying really hard to change that. :p

DeletedUser

So As Athens Burns is #8 NO a MRA like others, that for sure and a decent ABP(#3) and is not of your caliber to speak about about.

Ok if you said so. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
To be fair I didn't think they were in the top 12 when I did this. I thought about mentioning them seeing as how they were ranked 3rd in ABP at the time. If you were in the top 12 when I did it and me leaving you out hurt your feelings then I apologize

DeletedUser

LOL... This is a game so my Feelings never get hurt :D

I just have said something about the alliance that is teaching me a lot.

But much love my friend. Have fun and Happy hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IMMORTALS- While they aren't do horrible, they really need to improve in abp and get their average a little higher. Plus it appears that they still have a bunch of dead weight on them. I also really hop their founder gets his caps lock button fixed soon.

Superium Legacy- Holding the second best average and second best in abp, they are clearly one of the top alliance in the top 12.

Republica- 5th lowest average and not a good abp rank for their point rank. Plus they have players in 7 different oceans. If they are not an MRA, then I don't know what is (not saying they are the worst MRA I've ever seen though.)

Anonymous- They're an ocean 56 alliance, so you need to give them a little more time before you make the real judgment. However, so far they appear to be doing well. Wish they hadn't made an academy yet, though.

As Athens Burns- Sounds more like a poem than an alliance name, but that's not for me to judge. But bothers me is that that they claim to have other world experience but they are rank 0 on almost every other world, which make me think they are either a long-running MRA or have more losses than they say... however they have an ok average and or ranked 3 in abp, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Dues Ex Birema- With tons of experienced players and highest average and abp ranking, it's hard to imagine them falling until a long time in the future.

THE IMMORTAL SLAYERS- I don't get it. Are they just slayers that cannot die or are the made to specifically slay IMMORTALS? However I doubt they could do either with the MRA they are. I'm also beginning to think there is a bug in grepolis that people can only type in caps.....

Inglorious Basterds- I've heard a lot of mixed opinions about them and for now I'll just say they are not a complete MRA but need to be little better in average and abp.

Grim Sleepers- These guys are morons. They tried to cop Grimm Sleepers from Omicron and Gythium but couldn't because the name wa taken by players from the Gythium Grimm Sleepers. They are MRA

*Black Angels*- MRA. Thank god they're dropping in ranks.

Nike- These guys took a huge drop. I guess it's the same reason why they're number one in dbp. However, they still have a good average and unless someone like SL or DEB is attacking them, I think they can survive.

Myriad- Their average and abp ranking tell me they may not be 100% MRA, but when you look at hoe far they are spread out, you know they are.

Summary- The top 12 is still littered with MRAs who need someone to put them in their place. However, there has been an improvement and in another week or so I'm sure our top 12 will be not hurt your eyes every time you look at it.