Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Crambone, you should have invested more in defense troops. I mean, it's an obvious thing to say, but that's the truth. Will you be starting again, or are you going to quit the world?

DeletedUser

Keep it on-topic please, feel free to make a thread about the benefits/advantage of gold use but let's not discuss that here.

DeletedUser14786

So SL is gone and it seems they reformed as Riot. Anyone have thoughts on the change?

SL belonged to Gerrard13100, and even after his ouster it was clear to us that members had lost faith in it's institutions. I am of the opinion that every great alliance needs to reinvent itself once in a while, and SL was becoming decadent anyhow. :p Think of it as hitting a "reset" button.

Riot is full of the same great players that made SL great, and has none of the baggage that SL (name and actual alliance) carried. We're looking forward to reclaiming our position in the bp rankings in the next couple weeks. This time we'll be working with a slightly smaller and more intimate crew too.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sorry I didn't mean to imply that, consider it bad phrasing. I mean that the MRA's in the top 12 should take note of how Riot changed itself. While Sl was not an MRA it's "reset" seems to have improved the alliance. Some other alliances in the top 12 could use such an improvement in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the clarification Baudin Toolin. :) Indeed, the reasoning for our change was to make a better allaince. Got to if you want to stay competitive, I see sharks swimming in the waters. ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't mean to imply that, consider it bad phrasing. I mean that the MRA's in the top 12 should take note of how Riot changed itself. While Sl was not an MRA it's "reset" seems to have improved the alliance. Some other alliances in the top 12 could use such an improvement in my opinion.

That's absolutely 100% true. I see it as a sort of 'Purification'.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A good example of an alliance needing a serious change is the 1st ranked Republica. It has 3x the members of DeB but only 30k more and it has 5x less ABP than DeB. Most of the alliances in the top are like that. Each has at least a few good players but their dead weight is slowing them down. MRAs have always confused me due to me not understanding why players of skill stay in them.

DeletedUser15100

SL belonged to Gerrard13100, and even after his ouster it was clear to us that members had lost faith in it's institutions. I am of the opinion that every great alliance needs to reinvent itself once in a while, and SL was becoming decadent anyhow. :p Think of it as hitting a "reset" button.

Riot is full of the same great players that made SL great, and has none of the baggage that SL (name and actual alliance) carried. We're looking forward to reclaiming our position in the bp rankings in the next couple weeks. This time we'll be working with a slightly smaller and more intimate crew too.

You speak alot of rubbish

DeletedUser22940

A good example of an alliance needing a serious change is the 1st ranked Republica. It has 3x the members of DeB but only 30k more and it has 5x less ABP than DeB. Most of the alliances in the top are like that. Each has at least a few good players but their dead weight is slowing them down. MRAs have always confused me due to me not understanding why players of skill stay in them.

Very true BT. We have plans however. You know how I operate. This is a very similar situation as we experienced on Delphi with FOUNDATION. I think I will use the same solution here when the time is right.....

DeletedUser

Dark Sector- Any thoughts About the Alliance- Rank 15 Average 1700+

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Dark Sector is hopefully on the rim because their stats are pretty underwhelming. Just over 2k ABP is pretty bad unless they've just come out of BP and are on the rim where target options are slim

DeletedUser

their target options are slim because not many enemies around to face. Their ABP will soon increase tremendously.

DeletedUser

Republica=Noobsauce-They will eat my militia (1 inbound attack)

DeletedUser

its the same people, so people will hate it the same amount, what im trying to say is that the players make the alliance and the name of the alliance has no influence on the way the members of the alliance act

DeletedUser5311

ok here goes, my first top 12 review, please note that this is my personal opinion and i like to keep it short and to the point

1 Superium Legacy The top alliance, one of the best averages in the top 12 second in AABP, should stay top 3 for a few months

2-6 100+ members = MRA and will be picked off by other Alliances

7 Deus ex Birema Top average, Top ABP should be top 2 in no time

8-9 MRA's

10 Nike should stay around 10th for a while, lets see what happens over the next week or 2

11 Minoan Knights Will drop out of the top 12 within the next 2 weeks

12 *Black Angels* last time they will be Top 12

I love reading people write off 'Inglorious Basterds'... Wonder if these reviews are based on facts or dreams.. take a look alliance attacker now and then...