Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser14786

its the same people, so people will hate it the same amount, what im trying to say is that the players make the alliance and the name of the alliance has no influence on the way the members of the alliance act

Good players are gonna attack and rim others... and haters gonna hate. ;) If we rimmed you and you're still feeling angry about it the next time we meet, I give you full permission to attack. :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
DeB has passed Republica finally. Through a combination of us growing and Republica either kicking players or players leaving because they realized their alliance was being held afloat with numbers alone.

DeletedUser2334

Really a brother alliance? There isn't anything worse when they have that many players and such a low average....

DeletedUser14786

My Top 12:

1. Deus Ex Birema is the top alliance at this stage. With 49 members and over 100,000 abp they lead the abp rankings with double the nearest competition and are looking set to conquer O55

2. Republica looks to me like an MRA. Although a few of them have begun conquests they are near the alliance cap, which is the only reason for their high ranking. At 16,000 abp total they are unimpressive. I give this alliance 6 more weeks, only because I don't see any other force forming in O54.

3. Riot is my alliance, so I won't comment other than to say that we've got the second highest alliance average and had we not disbanded SL completely we'd have about as much abp as As Athens Burns and Ile Basilike. Looking forward to dominating O45 too!

4. As Athens Burns is the one alliance in the top 12 that I'm on the fence about. Their low alliance average, spread across 3 oceans and high member count makes me think they are an MRA, however on the other hand their ~50,000 abp as an alliance makes them appear as potent a force as any other alliance barring Deus Ex at this stage. I will keep an eye on this alliance in the future.

5. Grim Sleepers is the largest alliance in O44. Their low alliance average, low abp and high member count makes them an MRA in my book. I give them 4 weeks unless they can cut the fat.

6. THE IMMORTAL SLAYERS is an MRA at 145 members and a low average member count. Just over 10,500 abp as an alliance.

7. Inglorious Basterds is an ok alliance in O55 with ~20,000 abp, which is reasonable. In a weak ocean they would be ok, but due to the presence of Deus ex I predict them to fall from the rankings shortly.

8. Anonymous is another alliance that is ok but not great and would succeed in a weak ocean. I don't know the details of O56, but he fact that neither of their listed founders has attained more than 3,000 points makes me think that this alliance has no future.

9. Ile Basilike is an alliance that I am excited to watch. Although outnumbered by Grim Sleepers more than 3:1, their aggression and teamwork is apparent in the statistics. I envision their only troubles in conquering O44 will be producing enough culture to conquer all of the Grim Sleepers. Ranked #2 in abp at ~50,000, I expect these guys to rise steadily in the rankings.

10. Val Di Compare got off to a rough start after Kanga's disbandment. This appears to be a decent alliance in a highly competitive ocean. Their high dbp and decent abp indicates that they know how to fight, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds in O55.

11. Dark Sector-- low abp and located in O34. I know nothing else about these guys.

12. Legion of Chaos-- 9400 abp ranks them #11, I know nothing else about this alliance.

DeletedUser24070

Thanks for the glowing review. ^^ Look forward to not disapointing.

DeletedUser

vox why do you allways use this ^^ every where lol. never seen this :) or ;)

DeletedUser

10. Val Di Compare got off to a rough start after Kanga's disbandment. This appears to be a decent alliance in a highly competitive ocean. Their high dbp and decent abp indicates that they know how to fight, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds in O55.

2eczuab.jpg

DeletedUser22940

My Top 12:

2. Republica looks to me like an MRA. Although a few of them have begun conquests they are near the alliance cap, which is the only reason for their high ranking. At 16,000 abp total they are unimpressive. I give this alliance 6 more weeks, only because I don't see any other force forming in O54.

Hit it right on the head about the MRA part. Leaders are too busy recruiting wasted space instead of fixing things. I actually got kicked from them because I pointed things out and said people would leave if things did not change. Oh well....on to bigger and better things. I give them about 3 weeks.

DeletedUser13495

Hit it right on the head about the MRA part. Leaders are too busy recruiting wasted space instead of fixing things. I actually got kicked from them because I pointed things out and said people would leave if things did not change. Oh well....on to bigger and better things. I give them about 3 weeks.

Is this before or after I left that you pointed it out?

DeletedUser

Dark Sector

Dark sector- Rank 10
ABP rank 15

Last week we were just rank 22 and look how much we grew in that week, thats not just all were going to keep on going so watch us grow lol ;P
good luck to all the alliances out there :D

DeletedUser

Dark sector- Rank 10
ABP rank 15

Last week we were just rank 22 and look how much we grew in that week, thats not just all were going to keep on going so watch us grow lol ;P

I'm not expecting much from Dark Sector to be honest, but good luck.

DeletedUser25446

Dark sector- Rank 10
ABP rank 15

Well I guess we won't have to hear about Dark Sector again. :p

DeletedUser13495

They now control both ocean 44 and ocean 45 if they clear all of the other alliance out of these oceans they should rule the west side of the map. With DeB ruling ocean 55 they I expect them to clear it out and then move up to ocean 54 and clear out Republic to take control of the east.

DeletedUser13495

With about 160000 less overall BP's than Riot a bit unimpressive.