Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser25607

This wasn't directed specifically at you the people in your alliance not contributing are the ones it was meant for, otherwise your attacking points would be higher, but as i said its early days plenty of time.

Well, we have twice members (88 instead of your 44). 40 our members already have their ABPs and 18 your members. We are twice in Battle Points to you (994 against 504). And you even have worse players average than we (being only 44 people alliance).

So don't bother us with your nonsense until you are not a member of "monkeys" - only they (being 16 people alliance) have better averages than we here.

DeletedUser

As does your alliance and i know you are topping the rankings as a top alliance should. I just see potential to be honest and the fact we are nearly matching you is just frustrating as we have only 16 players and you have 96. Plenty of time though and glad you got the nod to be in the leaders by the looks of it, you looked like a really good player when i was there :)

DeletedUser25607

Thank you for compliments gesote. I'm pretty good player indeed and hope also help in leading our alliance well to continue be Number 1 in this world. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I figured since there are 96 of them, each would want a farm, 5-6 bp for an inactive, so 96 times 5 equals 480, or 96 times 6 equals 576. Now they are doing what I expected almost doubling everyone else.

DeletedUser

Listen to Pretty Maria, talking all that smack.

Paragon: 924 ABP
Titans of Doom: 1157

Your best players are being farmed. lol (D)

DeletedUser

How's that farming going, by the way? At last count, you lost: 27 hoplites, 1 slinger, 3 horses and 1 chariot. You killed 2 swords, a bunch of militia, and received zero resources.

Care to explain who's getting farmed again?

DeletedUser25607

Listen to Pretty Maria, talking all that smack.

Paragon: 924 ABP
Titans of Doom: 1157

Your best players are being farmed. lol (D)

I have seen reports on that "farming" - giving 42 own BPs to militia and getting 2 BPs and 0 resources.

Have a nice farming like this again and again - we love "free BPs" :)

DeletedUser

Yes, Oikos 72 got the better of me for the moment. I replaced those hoplites in 20 minutes, by the way. I'm cryin in my cheerios! Everyone encounters militia once in awhile. Oikos 72 is a leader on achilles, so I'd expect a little strategy from him.

How about the 33 BP I just got from .vegeta.? Your alliance has sent a failed spy attempt and you thought you'd nail me by sending swordsmen to my nearest inactive. It didn't work. I sent hoplites. Chew on that.

I've also wiped out your ally, davwil and farmed 4usf of Black serpents. I think I got around 62 ABP from davwil according to wall spy.

I'm #2 in ABP for a reason. You've underestimated me. Don't forget, I'm a big fish and morale is active.

DeletedUser

Big fish, more like smells fishy. 24 hops in 20 mins no probs with gold but you cant gain the res to produce them in 20 mins.

DeletedUser

Fishy? Dude, I'm not using a bot. I had the resources saved up.

DeletedUser

Y e s I k n o w , I m e n t t h e t r u e c o s t i s t h e t i m e i t t a k e s t o r e p l a c e t h e r e s :)

DeletedUser

Not sure what happend there ?

repeats

Yes i know, i ment the true cost is the time it takes to replace the res

DeletedUser

fact is you can tell people consider your alliance a threat when they constantly talk about you being bad or an mra.

and if they are realy scared you may even get a mention in there profile ;)

I mention Titans of Doom in my alliance profile. Do I look scared? lol

DeletedUser25607

I mention Titans of Doom in my alliance profile. Do I look scared? lol

Definitely, YES. :)

Otherwise - why would you mention our alliance in your alliance's profile? Not "monkeys", not "legions" or another "spartans" but us?

Because we already own your head - and also will own your cities soon. :)

DeletedUser

Titans of Doom is in everyone's head. They have been there since day one and had over a hundred members within hours. You're being targeted. That's why you have 333 DBP, half that of any other alliance.

You're welcome to try to take my cities. DBP is easier to come by (at least that's what I hear). lol

DeletedUser

Definitely, YES. :)

Otherwise - why would you mention our alliance in your alliance's profile? Not "monkeys", not "legions" or another "spartans" but us?

Because we already own your head - and also will own your cities soon. :)

lmaos, you are so right Maria

DeletedUser25607

Titans of Doom is in everyone's head. They have been there since day one and had over a hundred members within hours. ...

Yeah, it was long-long time ago. Since that time most of our squad is already changed - inactive people are away, active and capable people are making alliance the best in this world.

But don't worry, we like you aggressiveness and how fast you develop your city - you'll be probably given a choice join to us or be conquered. :) Not many of your players (and your leadership) will have the option.