Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I may be out of the game, but there are a few facts that need to be said, about attacking a small city.
1. said city cannot have phalanx or ram---bonus attackers :eek:
2. said city cannot have a tower---bonus attackers :eek:
3. said city has a wall under 10---bonus attackers :eek:
4. you have to be an idiot to defend said city given the above factors, when you should know that your attackers don't even want to take it. They are attacking because of reasons 1, 2, and 3, and the exchange rate for BP's is good. Why would anyone want an 1800 point city, unless it was to spoil a WW island? :eek:
5. this ties up and kills your defense so that it can't be used to defend a "real" city. You guys have to be retalded. :eek:

Just my observations,
Lox

Adding to Lox's point...the best defense in this situation is probably a bireme wall of 5k+ ships, with a basic garrison to prevent revolt by enemy cities on island.

DeletedUser

I may be out of the game, but there are a few facts that need to be said, about attacking a small city.
1. said city cannot have phalanx or ram---bonus attackers :eek:
2. said city cannot have a tower---bonus attackers :eek:
3. said city has a wall under 10---bonus attackers :eek:
4. you have to be an idiot to defend said city given the above factors, when you should know that your attackers don't even want to take it. They are attacking because of reasons 1, 2, and 3, and the exchange rate for BP's is good. Why would anyone want an 1800 point city, unless it was to spoil a WW island? :eek:
5. this ties up and kills your defense so that it can't be used to defend a "real" city. You guys have to be retalded. :eek:

Just my observations,
Lox

Well Lox, I take it you mean retarded ?, let's see shall we, maybe actual figures and stats are better than assumptions.

Here are some of the totals from reports of the attacks on this little retarded city, all of these are after revolt attacks and when the city has been stacked, I have included Mortiferums' "good return for what I lost" attacks, also, I think I had used the +30% Defence by this time.
Wall is 4, for all these attacks.

Aleut (Livitius) is attacking Project 611 on 2013-06-12 at 14:26
DBP - 944
ABP - 682

66N Oban (Blagoje4) is attacking Project 611 on 2013-06-12 at 15:06
DBP - 1133
ABP - 735

Gate (cober85) is attacking Project 611 on 2013-06-12 at 18:16
DBP - 2100
ABP - 457

Point Lookout (Mortiferum) is attacking Project 611 on 2013-06-12 at 18:44
DBP - 2250
ABP - 2272

Tranquility Lane (Mortiferum) is attacking Project 611 on 2013-06-12 at 18:45
DBP - 1327 (45 LS, 18 FT, 787 Slings)
ABP - 354 (87 Archers, 79 Swords, 15 Birs, 6 Militia, 2 Chariots, 54 Hops)

Underworld (Mortiferum) is attacking Project 611 on 2013-06-12 at 18:45
DBP - 1855 (45 LS, 20FT, 1305 Slings)
ABP - 1226 (308 Archers, 282 Swords, 50 Birs, 20 Militia, 6 Chariots, 192 Hops)

All these are Defence wins apart from Moriferum LS attack which is +22 to the attacker.

Mortiferums figures can be confirmed on Grepointel, a few points different, but proves my figures are not made up.
I'm quite surprised now that I've looked into it, Defence wins !, even with a low wall.

If you call that a good return Mortiferum, then good luck to you.

DeletedUser

It's easier to defend unless wall is at zero, garrison is minimal, and there are zero buffs. Successful defense is approx 3 to 1 kill ratio. Your figures above are favorable to the defender, but hardly impressive.

bR32uno

Phrourach
Are you bragging about fending of 6 attacks ?
I would hardly call that the "mighty" Enigma attacking.

They didn't clear the harbor, thats their fault.
Otherwise everybody knows grep favours the defender.
You almost never get more ABP than you lose troops.

DeletedUser

No bR32uno, as I posted, those were just a few of the attacks as an example, there were around 35 in total.

Orestes, I never said it was impressive, but still a plus, no matter how small, for the defence.

DeletedUser29194

grepo does favour a defender if you can keep some wall up stack the city , and now with the defence bonus thing it all helps the defender .

once your attacks hit and you see many hundreds of fts in harbour you know its stacked you call it a day .

36 attacks is average not that many attacks , i have been hit by and defended more significant attacks than that in the region of like 60 plus incoming attacks . even though my harbour was cleared i kept up the wall and that saved me .

DeletedUser

Well Lox, I take it you mean retarded ?, let's see shall we, maybe actual figures and stats are better than assumptions.

Hey says that because its your name, And now it just makes his point more valid

muhvi

Phrourach
Hey says that because its your name, And now it just makes his point more valid

Clap clap. Thanks for clearing it up. Nice to have some smart people present in the forums. : )
If you read the page from the beginning, you'll realize that he didn't have a point at all. We got more BP's for defending the city then they attacking it so calling us retarded and stupid on his part makes no sense. Mr. Apollo is just bitter because some of the Insurgence members are the reason he quit the game. He just couldn't cope with the pressure. Wasting so much money and time was all for nothing. Keeps him still up at nights working on his "observations". : )

DeletedUser

Mr. Apollo is just bitter because some of the Insurgence members are the reason he quit the game. He just couldn't cope with the pressure. Wasting so much money and time was all for nothing. Keeps him still up at nights working on his "observations". : )

Oh, so that's why you think he quit? HAHAHA

You clearly have no idea why he left, but I do.

DeletedUser29371

Mr. Apollo is just bitter because some of the Insurgence members are the reason he quit the game. He just couldn't cope with the pressure. Wasting so much money and time was all for nothing. Keeps him still up at nights working on his "observations". : )

Atleast he will not waste as much time as you will while losing the game and not receiving your crown.

Guess who is the true loser?

Clap clap!

DeletedUser

I find the Insurgence logo and title fitting, I definitely think you should keep it

DeletedUser

I take it you didn't enjoy your time with us Loxias ?, back to the old Paragon(e) rhetoric then.