Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Well all Mra's at the minute, the top few do have a few good players but will have to see if they can get the best out of the weaker players. Really disappointed the titans aren't attacking more at the minute hoped they would be aggressive need to improve :)

DeletedUser

yeah with their size and point average they should have double of what they do

DeletedUser

yes but you are twice as big with a lot more let's say experienced names just expected more + we don't have 3 times less bp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25607

yes but you are twice as big with a lot more let's say experienced names just expected more + we don't have 3 times less bp

You know... It's difficult for inexperienced people judge play of those who are experienced. ;-)

DeletedUser

indeed we shall, look forward to meeting on the battle field :)

DeletedUser

Everyone has different playing styles, and perhaps some choose not to engage in the "ABP race" that occurs after BP ends. Plus, different locations have different player types. Some islands are ripe with active players, eager to do battle, and other islands are filled with inactives, some of whom didn't even make it through the tutorial.

The first few days tell nothing about the future of the world, and if you do indeed have any experience, you would know that.

DeletedUser

Mr. Commander Wolffe, the unit speed is super slow in this world. It takes a long time to walk across the island to kill people. So that's why bps seem low. Can't kill everyone within the first 9 hours (which is how long my island has been out of protection), it's gonna take 2 days. Silly. you're probably used to a world with unit speed 3.

DeletedUser

I agree with a lot of the comments it does take time and some people do have a lot less to hit than everyone else but its even just making an effort to clear people and some of the players not all in the bigger alliances haven't done that. I was just especially disappointed with the titans as i used to be there and they were promoting aggressive but i am still waiting could happen :)

DeletedUser

i used to be there and they were promoting aggressive but i am still waiting could happen :)

Okay, I'll mail all my neighboring islands to build more troops for me to kill because THEY are not keeping up with public demand for our alliance's expected kill points.

DeletedUser25074

spider monkeys 16 players
titans of doom 96 players

Yet spider monkeys are managing to keep up on the ABP says to me thats a very sleepy alliance if they are promoting agressiveness

DeletedUser25607

...thats a very sleepy alliance if they are promoting agressiveness

It's a sleepy world, isn't it? Just take a look at that sleepy forum. Why the best alliance of such a world should be different? :)

We are fine as long as we top in all rankings. And sleep well - always helps. :)

DeletedUser

In case you missed it, 3 out of the top 4 attackers are from Spider Monkeys. So perhaps it isn't that Titans aren't doing a good job at attacking, but that those Spider Monkeys are trying to kill every form of life in this world.

And since when did having 1/2 of the spots on the first page for attackers qualify an alliance as "sleepy"?

DeletedUser

To be quite honest this posturing is just b/s . battle points at this point prove little .

Its always the same, the alliance that does the best to start always gets abuse. I see some good alliances, i particualy like monkeys ,love there profile pic :)
fact is you can tell people consider your alliance a threat when they constantly talk about you being bad or an mra.

and if they are realy scared you may even get a mention in there profile ;)

The truth is its to early to tell who will be a success in this world.

DeletedUser29181

To be quite honest this posturing is just b/s . battle points at this point prove little .

Its always the same, the alliance that does the best to start always gets abuse. I see some good alliances, i particualy like monkeys ,love there profile pic :)
fact is you can tell people consider your alliance a threat when they constantly talk about you being bad or an mra.

and if they are realy scared you may even get a mention in there profile ;)

The truth is its to early to tell who will be a success in this world.

This is my frst ever post on the forum, i read and take in what everybody says and decided on this particular subject to have my first opinion, I have to agree with first this world is slow and it will be a good few weeks before we see the real picture

DeletedUser

Okay, I'll mail all my neighboring islands to build more troops for me to kill because THEY are not keeping up with public demand for our alliance's expected kill points.

This wasn't directed specifically at you the people in your alliance not contributing are the ones it was meant for, otherwise your attacking points would be higher, but as i said its early days plenty of time.

DeletedUser

Just to put it into context - 99.4% of people on this server have failed to register any ABPs so far.

Early days...