Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, you're too kind.

Seriously, though. Orestes is gone, brother. The big, mean man is not going to hurt you anymore. Perhaps Insurgence needs some therapy to get past that dark place in their lives and move on.

DeletedUser

I'm not that mean, it was more tough love than anything...but Livitius is right, Orestes is no more on Olympia. Livitius was one of my closest confidants outside of Paragon. If I was lurking in the shadows he'd have caught my scent by now. I just pop in on the forum to check the news.

DeletedUser

Damn noobs are hitting our noobs, lol.

Hey! Its not my fault you guys invited Mythical Darkness into SM! :D

There was an ongoing, rather one sided, war going on between Warpath and MD. I think the count was 25+ to 3. However, I had to make the call to ensure the longevity of my team and merge into ATOMIC as WW time approached.

SM, in my opinion, still has the best shot given their tight formation and rather neutral to positive ties with Enigma, the only other alliance that could do some damage based on location.

DeletedUser

Did MD approach SM for a merge? If they were getting stomped and figured SM would protect them, I'd say that reeks of refugee to me. In cases like that, I'm sure joseph-laff would've allowed you to continue certain aggressions regardless of the banner those players are under.

DeletedUser

When your enemy is bent on self destruction, just get out of the way...

bR32uno

Phrourach
We needed some new blood, and altough it was forgotten for a while, we had a common enemy.
They all know they have to prove themselfs, and just sailing under SM banner will not save them.
Some of them are good players, that are restricted in their growth because they have been overpowered for a while.

DeletedUser

WW era is coming in few months and this is how alliances are standing. I can divide alliances in 3 categories:
1. Giant turtle MRA Coalition, where we have OA101, PoA, Khal Drogo, Olympian Roughnecks(who are same thing as OA101), Insurgence and there may be even more. Without these additional alliances, 5 of them have 400 players. Alliance cap, as we all know, is 200, which means all smaller players will be disbanded and rest of them will try to form some kind of super turtle alliance for WW era. My advice for future merger and alliance name would be Galapagos
2. Most organized alliances where we have Spider Monkeys, Enigma and Atomic. First two certainly proved themselves as best alliances on server for obvious reasons and Atomic is not on that level but third spot is theirs without any questions. WW era is coming so we will see who will do what...
3. castle builder alliances where everybody else are. They may try to feel important if they do a merge. Giant turtle MRA coalition would certainly welcome them, but unfortunately they have already problems with numbers. Solution will be to have GtMRA coalition 1 and GtMRA coalition 2 as separate alliances, and if they take the rest of server with them(that wouldn't surprise me at all) we may have academy alliances of academy. Maybe training center alliance where they will learn how to send resources to wonder quickly.

Now Top 12

ENIGMA 64 players
They were unusually silent recently. Taking cities from Poa and internal conquests, so I guess they are preparing something big soon. Merge with The Gauls brought new amusement over there, waiting for some DBP to flow into alliance, but I must disappoint them..., Guys, turtle attack is very rare in human history.
They have ww islands ready so everybody should count Enigma as one of the major contenders for win.
Top attackers: rolabon 528365, pablitoZX 527281

Spider Monkeys My alliance so no comment.

Insurgence 139 players
They have some very good players, but that's all. Last city lost by enemy 24.5.2013. shows they are not under pressure. They are doing own buildings, easy conquest and nothing more. I wish we could see some big conquests from their top lads.
top attackers:stavosthegreat 532640(leading abp player-great job) and ex -9- leader Tormaja 392239

Olympia Alliance 101 103 players
I can't wait to see that name changes. They are attacking from time to time, and even if these attacks are not organized and strong at least they are trying. It is a long time since server started but it seems to me they are still learning. Most of the time they are helping KD from SM invasion, so lads, merge finally and take the rest of "Galapagos" with you.
Top attacker: jdeoro(gold digger) 230196

Phalanx of Achilles 108 players
I don't want to be rude so I will just say "oh God!" Coalition members of "Galapagos" with most laughable attacks I have ever seen.
Top attacker:LuciusCorneliusSila 235827

Atomic 47 players
I like these guys. They are not amazing, but comparing to others this is class. Taking some cities from SM new guys who are still learning and taking OA101 cities on daily basis. They are big question mark for me, since I don't have a clue about their WW era strategy. Anyway, even as enemies, they have my respect.

Top attackers: Devindared 292395, JoyKillah 276541

Khal Drogo 39 players
Defending from SM with help from 4 alliances around and we are still winning. Cities are falling, members are turning VM on and off all the time. They are getting DBP's since they are armed with all turtle accessories(double BP and improved defense 30%) but they can't do anything with these BP's. SM had 40 cities more than KD in O55 when HK merged with SM and now it is 418SM 248KD(even more will fall while I'm writing). Rim, baby, rim.
If they were not turtles like this, I think they would do much better, but... Still, funshiba is very polite guy and I hope he is not taking this too personal.

Top defenders dioniuss 438997 funshiba 406796(this stats will go up very soon)

Eternal Spartans 81 players
Most probably one more "Galapagos" member. I'm too lazy to check. I did not want to be rude to PoA, so to this guys I will just say "Oh! Saprta!"

top attacker: lost in action...

Others will be commented when they deserve.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the Top 12 Vojihna!
Peace and love and fluffy bunnies all around.

sekaiichi2_ep3_3.jpg

DeletedUser

We needed some new blood, and altough it was forgotten for a while, we had a common enemy.
They all know they have to prove themselfs, and just sailing under SM banner will not save them.
Some of them are good players, that are restricted in their growth because they have been overpowered for a while.

I agree, you did get a few good pick ups there. I fear merges though, as many lose interest in the game with that much change all at once. Hopefully the majority stick around. I know I lost several legacy Warpath members to real life (tsk what's that?) ;P

edit - nice work on the top 12 voj!

DeletedUser38465

LOL @ Insurgence proudly displaying on their profile that they have taken 5 Enigma cities over the course of a year :eek:. How cute.

I think with Insurgence we lost count at about 70 or something.. :cool:

DeletedUser

Lol Mortiferum !, that is inaccurate, we have only taken 4.

The majority of those 70 cities 'you' took were from Defiance, Insurgence is a very different alliance.

I enjoyed watching the mighty Enigma try to take back the first city we took, especially the LS / Bireme nukes that were used, must be a tactic I missed, but then Insurgence don't do tactics, strategy or execution.

Have you finished attacking my little 1,800 point city, 20k of your troops dead, for what ?, maybe to build more defence I guess, LS are good for that I think.

DeletedUser38465

About your little 1800 city, let me correct you Rataldo so the audience will understand. Your wall was under 10 the whole time, and lvl 4 when mine hit ;), so I recieved good return for what I lost, it was well worth it. Besides a "tactical" alliance doesn't send 8k+ troops to a 1900 city to begin with. Unless it was just you, than that would make sense.

So 'Defiance' added some fresh meat and it makes a big difference? :). Insurgence/ Defiance lets not split hairs. Do you remember what happened just a few weeks ago? Your armies vanquished at my walls? how much return did you get there rataldo? :D

DeletedUser

1800 point city

Have you finished attacking my little 1,800 point city, 20k of your troops dead, for what ?, maybe to build more defence I guess, LS are good for that I think.

I may be out of the game, but there are a few facts that need to be said, about attacking a small city.
1. said city cannot have phalanx or ram---bonus attackers :eek:
2. said city cannot have a tower---bonus attackers :eek:
3. said city has a wall under 10---bonus attackers :eek:
4. you have to be an idiot to defend said city given the above factors, when you should know that your attackers don't even want to take it. They are attacking because of reasons 1, 2, and 3, and the exchange rate for BP's is good. Why would anyone want an 1800 point city, unless it was to spoil a WW island? :eek:
5. this ties up and kills your defense so that it can't be used to defend a "real" city. You guys have to be retalded. :eek:

Just my observations,
Lox