Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

That was never my intention , I tried to be objective .

Maybe it seemed like i was being bias for my own alliance, but trust me that wasn't my intention , i said what i know about the top 6 alliances and i guess i know the best about my own alliance ... That's why for you i seemed to be bias .

I'm sorry if I offended some , I Really wanted to talk much more about other alliances but didn't have enough information about them.

this is the first time I evaluate the top 6 alliances.. Hopefully I do better next time !
Thank you for your comments !

DeletedUser

No offense was taken, at least, not by me. I was just commenting on your post.
I think much of what you said was spot on, but when you make a comment like "they seem to be the most alliance prepared for WW age" about your own alliance when all your alliance did was recently populate all of the slots on four islands, preparedness is certainly a relative term.
Other alliances don't have the benefit of being on the rim and so they are required to actually fight against enemies all around them in order to secure their positions. Looking at a map of Olympia gives one a pretty decent picture of how well prepared other alliances are as well and you might be surprised by what you find. In my opinion, Olympia is going to be a fight to the finish and that's that way I like it.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry bigboykarl , that's what i know about your alliance and not sure if it's true ..let's try lol
alliance rank 7 : The Forgotten Legion

ABP : rank 9
DBP : rank 6

over all :12

bunch of experienced players, they've strong brotherhood and playing for fun ...they were called warpath , merged into atomic and then for no clear reasons they split off them and made their own the forgotten legion ... from the conquests they seem to be fighting ATOMIC and they're doing great against them ! giving atomic some hard days ! conquered about 10 of their cities in 2-3 days ! not sure if this is right but they dont seem to give a what about the WW ... as I said from the looks of it they seem to be bunch of friends looking to just enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser

If they're taking from Atomic then it would be agreed handovers, FL cooperate with the ex-Warpath guys in Atomic against our ex-MD noob wing down south.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry bigboykarl , that's what i know about your alliance and not sure if it's true ..let's try lol
alliance rank 7 : The Forgotten Legion

ABP : rank 9
DBP : rank 6

over all :12

bunch of experienced players, they've strong brotherhood and playing for fun ...they were called warpath , merged into atomic and then for no clear reasons they split off them and made their own the forgotten legion ... from the conquests they seem to be fighting ATOMIC and they're doing great against them ! giving atomic some hard days ! conquered about 10 of their cities in 2-3 days ! not sure if this is right but they dont seem to give a what about the WW ... as I said from the looks of it they seem to be bunch of friends looking to just enjoy the game :)

TFL is a couple ex-Warpath members, not entirely though ;)

DeletedUser37609

about 4 ex warpath...a few ex mythical darkness..and of course izmen is spot on

DeletedUser

Atomic is a joke, their timing of attacks is terrible. They are a bunch of noobs who got big by taking out players who just start playing at the rim. If they started in a new speed 3 world their alliance would be gone in under a week. They thrive like a parasite on the backside of other alliances. Thats all I have to say about Atomic :p

DeletedUser32565

"That's all I have to say about Atomic" sigh, I suppose that means that you can't reply to this then, that's kinda sad as we will miss your insane ramblings :(, but have you even thought that with us taking 139 cities from you guys in the last few months that our timings don't NEED to be good, I mean, I took a city last night and I had STILL have support coming in from YOUR guys up to 24 hrs after I took it,,,pot and kettle anyone?

DeletedUser29194

so who's winning the war , what the score of cities lost /won ?

DeletedUser

"That's all I have to say about Atomic" sigh, I suppose that means that you can't reply to this then, that's kinda sad as we will miss your insane ramblings :(, but have you even thought that with us taking 139 cities from you guys in the last few months that our timings don't NEED to be good, I mean, I took a city last night and I had STILL have support coming in from YOUR guys up to 24 hrs after I took it,,,pot and kettle anyone?

Can't speak for the rest of my alliance and everyone else, I hardly pay attention to this world anyways. All I base my opinion on is 1.where your core ocean is 2.how you have grown and 3. How you attack. All pathetic :pro:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, Im back on a somewhat limited basis after being shipped off to Slovakia/France/Spain for the last 6 months. No longer in this world but will still try to comment from time to time.

DeletedUser31057

Hello everyone, Im back on a somewhat limited basis after being shipped off to Slovakia/France/Spain for the last 6 months. No longer in this world but will still try to comment from time to time.
Hello Nap glad to see your post again, we missed you in our alliance (the ATOMIC). Anyway, that crying baby DENI3D is a target practice of ATOMIC in OC25 :D

DeletedUser

haha, good to hear all that. Ya, I had to drop unexpectedly as we had a big issue come up at work and been workin out of small towns in Europe for the last (what like 6-8 months). Internet was too spotty to play. But im back now. Maybe ill finally finish my ranking formula in the next little bit.

A top 12 will be coming in the next few days from me.

DeletedUser

This is my personal top alliances. This is how the world basically boils down. Enjoy.

1 Enigma

Players: 57
Avg Points: 373,095
Avg ABP: 2nd
Avg DBP: 3rd

They are in a good position in the world. Have two large MRAs on two of their borders, and Spider Monkeys on the third. Their last border is on the rim so wont see much action on those cities I think. They are top of the board in average points and cities per player. They have been taking alot of cities internally and off of unallied players lately. Not sure if they are gearing up for a big campaign or settling in for world wonders. Time will tell on that one. Have a 35% chance of winning in my opinion.

2. Spider Monkeys

Members: 56
Avg Points: 348,090
Avg ABP: 3rd
Avg DBP: 2nd

Good stats and nice compact group. Dont envy their position though as they are between Enigma and ATOMIC. I think that as they get closer and closer to finishing WW those two alliances may do a pincer attack in an attempt to stop them. If they can keep gaining cities in the south then they may be able to get a good area with a back to the rim and stop afore mentioned pincer. This group gets a 40% chance of winning the world in my opinion. Will all depend on if the peace they have with Enigma and ATOMIC lasts or if it all goes up in smoke.

3. ATOMIC

Members: 35
Average Points: 333,042
Avg ABP: 1st
Avg DBP: 1st

Decent position, have a few borders with MRAs, and then one with SM. Depending on how well they handle killing the MRAs over the next couple months will determine if they will be a serious threat come World Wonders. Lacking a bit on players, so while the average looks good now they may not have enough umph if they had to get down to it with another non MRA. With just over half the points of SM and Enigma ide have to give them an outside shot at WW if they can get a few more key players into their midst. Have a 20% chance of winning the WW.

4. All other MRAs

Members: ALOT
Avg points: Less then half of ATOMIC
Avg ABP: Less then half of third place
Avg DBP: Less then half of third place

These alliances are just holding the positions and filling out the world. Non will be able to mount any serious WW threat as if they start getting close the smaller more compact alliances will band together to stop them. I guess if they can fortify a few islands well deep in their territory they could turtle up once WW comes around but in all honesty I just cant see any of these alliances managing to win this world unless one can go on a mad tear and prove that they have been playing possum. There is a 5% chance that the WW winner comes from any of these alliances.

5. Everyone Else

The winner will not come from any of these places so they get honorable mention for just chilling and watching the big boys walk towards the cliff.

DeletedUser

Hello Nap glad to see your post again, we missed you in our alliance (the ATOMIC). Anyway, that crying baby DENI3D is a target practice of ATOMIC in OC25 :D

More like you are a BP farm for me :D Keep em' coming :p Ohh wait haven't been attacked in months. I thought :pro:? Apparently its just noob hunting and simming for you lol

DeletedUser31057

This is my personal top alliances. This is how the world basically boils down. Enjoy.

3. ATOMIC

Members: 35
Average Points: 333,042
Avg ABP: 1st
Avg DBP: 1st

Decent position, have a few borders with MRAs, and then one with SM. Depending on how well they handle killing the MRAs over the next couple months will determine if they will be a serious threat come World Wonders. Lacking a bit on players, so while the average looks good now they may not have enough umph if they had to get down to it with another non MRA. With just over half the points of SM and Enigma ide have to give them an outside shot at WW if they can get a few more key players into their midst. Have a 20% chance of winning the WW.
Excellent top alliance performance analysis Nap. So the ATOMIC are real 1st both in ABP / DBP :p

You are correct, we are lacking of players as recently, some key players of ATOMIC were stopped playing the game due to RL issues.

Last edited by a moderator: