Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

You're ranked 133 out of about 200 good players. Yea you're still below average. Only 390k points in a speed 3 world and you're talking like you're some great strategist and grepolis player c'mon bro don't kid your self. You keep talking about how you defended against our attacks like 6 months ago but you never mention that our morale was 33% and we still took every damn city we went after, even with our low morale and the support that you were getting. Stop acting like you're a good player when you don't even understand the concept of morale.

DeletedUser

You're ranked 133 out of about 200 good players. Yea you're still below average. Only 390k points in a speed 3 world and you're talking like you're some great strategist and grepolis player c'mon bro don't kid your self. You keep talking about how you defended against our attacks like 6 months ago but you never mention that our morale was 33% and we still took every damn city we went after, even with our low morale and the support that you were getting. Stop acting like you're a good player when you don't even understand the concept of morale.

Keep kidding yourself, I didn't get help from anyone after I sent out 5 cerbrus and 500 archers as well. You have no room to call ANYONE a bad player, :pro: and you are terrible at it :p If we started in the same world in speed 3 you wouldn't last a week, well I guess you would be thriving on the rim again like a parasite :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I do and YOU'RE A BAD PLAYER. But enough of that, yes I am on the rim because that's where I started on the border of 25/35 and I've done a hell of a better job than you wouldn't you say? Wow 500 archers and 5 cerberus good thing we had ridiculously low morale against you or else it would've only taken one nuke to clear your city. Look I've played speed 3 worlds before and won way back in the day even in travian but now I have two kids and a full time job and I travel a lot too so I don't have time for that. But if you want to start a speed 1 world from scratch with me to duke it out...sure I'll dedicate two weeks of my life to embarrass you and take every one of your cities.

DeletedUser31322

Thank you! Exactly! He's bad in both worlds, both speeds!

i dont know all the detail but i read a bit this last post and i just dont agree when i read that just because of the world speed somebody is a good or a bad player .
for example player that choose speed 1 maybe dont have too much free time or they are not willing to stay online a lot .
speed 3 is for players that like to stay online a lot ... mmm lest find a term ..maybe you can call them grepoNERD :)

DeletedUser

Is this some sort of competition to see who can start the most pointless argument and keep it going longest? It's kind of like listening to my kids.

"You're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"Kids, let's just agree you're BOTH right, OK?"

DeletedUser

Is this some sort of competition to see who can start the most pointless argument and keep it going longest? It's kind of like listening to my kids.

"You're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"No, you're stupid."
"Kids, let's just agree you're BOTH right, OK?"
LMAO! Yea you're right actually reading through all of this it reminds me of how my kids fight some times too, but sometimes I just get too wrapped up in an argument and loose my head a bit.

DeletedUser

i dont know all the detail but i read a bit this last post and i just dont agree when i read that just because of the world speed somebody is a good or a bad player .
for example player that choose speed 1 maybe dont have too much free time or they are not willing to stay online a lot .
speed 3 is for players that like to stay online a lot ... mmm lest find a term ..maybe you can call them grepoNERD :)

Yes to be fair speed 3 is for people that have more time on their hands. But inherently good speed 3 players will always be better than speed 1 players since they have practice timing attacks, because in speed 3 you actually have to time attacks, speed 1 not so much.

DeletedUser31057

But inherently good speed 3 players will always be better than speed 1 players since they have practice timing attacks, because in speed 3 you actually have to time attacks, speed 1 not so much.
DENI3D how old are you when your father was born ;)

DeletedUser29371

Got to come out of vm first Denied. And what you keep complaining about is being a bad grepolis player. You say your good in an other world please let me know in what server you're playing and what world and ocean. I'll come down and pay you a visit and see how good of a player you are in that world, because in en39 Olympia you suck. Just leave and ghost out nobody wants to hear your crying.

I find it so funny when a nooby with 13000 point cities (totally dumb) talks about who sucks or who is good...

not to mention being on 149th place(BP) out of 100 good players on Olympia (if 100 at all)

how about you let DENIED alone and come for Spider Monkeys? And see what will happen... In case you already forgot what happened in ocean 45?

DeletedUser

I find it so funny when a nooby with 13000 point cities (totally dumb) talks about who sucks or who is good...

not to mention being on 149th place(BP) out of 100 good players on Olympia (if 100 at all)

how about you let DENIED alone and come for Spider Monkeys? And see what will happen... In case you already forgot what happened in ocean 45?

For the area he is in 13,000 point cities are a sign of a good player :p

DeletedUser

13000 point cities are never a good idea. If morale is active, and you're turtling up on a new world, and you don't want the city to be taken, a big city may be wise (temporarily at least), but that's just wasteful IMHO.

DeletedUser

13000 point cities are never a good idea. If morale is active, and you're turtling up on a new world, and you don't want the city to be taken, a big city may be wise (temporarily at least), but that's just wasteful IMHO.

I was pointing out that the people in his area don't know anything about the game, so 13,000 point cities are passable :D Personally I've never gone above a 12,000 point city.

DeletedUser

I was pointing out that the people in his area don't know anything about the game, so 13,000 point cities are passable :D Personally I've never gone above a 12,000 point city.

12000 point city, what for?? The only cities I've got that are that big I've taken from other people.

DeletedUser

Oh, touchy. Why pick on Hooligan when your ex-KD mates screwed you over ten times worse?

DeletedUser

Nope, never had any dealings with him.

KD's problem was not reading the rules, nothing anybody else did, and letting them on to your WW islands was a much bigger disaster than anything Hooligan has done.

DeletedUser25074

I'm sure you'd be happy if one of your members gave away a city on your WW island !.

As far as i was aware when the city came to be in SM hands the previous owner was not a member of Ins? your statement right there is false and its your own stupidity for not moving on the city before we could take it. The second he left Ins you shoudl have unleashed hell on it to take it.

DeletedUser

My my lol what specualtion. When you dont play by the rules you get punished simple as really.

Really ?, then you guys should be worried too. maybe you're next in the queue lol.

So you and Enigma are partners now then ?.