Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22650

tons of changes again, the low cap really does mean this server is wide open and hard fought....its a shame more squads dont realize the benefits of public image and propaganda, get the history channel on ppl and then get on and make some decent posts :p

1/Fully Equipped-----------re-banded from PoG, i have a soft spot for o65 from my time on delphi, these go from strength to strength

2/ESPRIT DE CORPS--------looking like a dominant force in 2 core oceans now, maybe the only core flag with proper ambitions other than to take every town on a few islands in 1 ocean like the rest

3/The Langoliers----------gone very quiet, i know they have half a dozen good players but i reckon when these get annoyed at carrying the rest theyl be gone, their much bragged about spell at number 1 didnt last very long

4/EVOLUTION OF D3TH--------these are only 4th? i thought they'd conquered all 4 core oceans and were holding off a mass coalition of rim squads the way theyve been chatting :eek:

5/The Forgotten-------------down in the o56 bayou, it seems like fully equipped have their way with these but that may just be border skirmishing, it remains to be seen if these can develope into real contenders

6/Locked and Loaded---------Fully Equipped's lackeys, i never have any time for wings, they have no chance of ever taking the map home, anything for a quiet life types that dont really like grepo

7/ChAoS 1---------been left as ESPRIT lackeys in o55, again have no self respect or hope of winning it, if theyre noot used as an easy back door into o55 by an esprit rival then im sure esprit will eventually get bored and wiped them out personally

8/The 13th Legion-------these went quiet, rumour has it they sold out and signed a ceasefire with eod....zzzzzzz

9/Maelstrom--------perched on the o35/45 border and encroaching o45, can they sneak in behind lango's and take over the ocean?

10/The Free Cities------up in o54, can they stay there with new far more warlike management taking over the ocean from 24f

11/The Persians-------south of o45, very quiet but i do like their theme, they need their god-king to show them where theattack button lives, maybe ill go there and show them :p

12/ESPRIT DE CORPS-II --------another wing :( even if its a wing of a decent aggressive bunch like ESPRIT (they killed DWC then rank 1 and 24f then ranked 1) but i still say...zzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser20688

Fully equipped have a alliance of 29 and a secondary of 24

Weh Team are coming for you.

DeletedUser

Mate you're in the north-eastern part of 44 aren't you?
Like DUX said, they're in 65

DeletedUser20688

Regardless of where they are, in time we might meet in a ocean close by.

Boop, clearly ahead of you in ABP and thats what I judge a player on.

DeletedUser20688

I am not in the core don't be silly now.

Yeah I know its only 1000, I'm just saying, you can hardly brag.

Kudos though, you are not in a MRA so you have some respect from me.

DeletedUser

yeah i have some respect for ya :)
well at least a hell of alot closer to core then me lol.
MRA's are Merd

DeletedUser20547

@ Dux, regarding your # 4:) We are still here, and we will continue to be here...the top 10 has been ever changing...but we are still here, you'd think you would give us a little more credit..

Regarding your #8, I dont need to defend 13th but I must say it annoys me when players try to start sh*t. The 13th did not sell out, and other than that I really dont need to discuss our affairs with you:pro:

DeletedUser22650

tell you what, i have 3 cities left up in the core area and i could much better use the slots in my new kingdom, if you guys be dears and take them off of my hands ill give you more credit next time...if not ill just have to keep on poking fun at you core types until somebody does it :)

...and i count diplo in all forms as selling out, especially ceasefires and without ppl trying to start stuff it would be another dead server forum so youl just have to put up with it until i get bored of rethy :p

DeletedUser20688

Dux, you should join a new server with a few of the SN guys from Delphi, we are going to kill it.

DeletedUser22650

unless its speed 3 i cant be doing with it, anything slower and you're clicking all day for a pittance in res and i much prefer conq and non morale too, when they remake kappa settings i might be convinced to try though.......it seems inno hated those settings though because they only happened due to a vote and havent been seen before or since :(

DeletedUser22650

if its decent you might see me there, if its really good settings ill be just as likely to build an elite hunter squad (as in we'll hunt down the elite not that we'll be elite) and fight against you :p

DeletedUser

if its decent you might see me there, if its really good settings ill be just as likely to build an elite hunter squad (as in we'll hunt down the elite not that we'll be elite) and fight against you :p

Yeah it's going to be speed 3. Check out the pre-made section and you can see who's signed up and still in talks with others. Might as well do the squad together! ;)

DeletedUser22650

naa you have too many good players allready, thatl just be boring

DeletedUser

11/The Persians-------south of o45, very quiet but i do like their theme, they need their god-king to show them where theattack button lives, maybe ill go there and show them :p

I take this opportunity to introduce us...

you check our attacks points ;) I invite you to come

we are players of spanish servers. It's de first time that we play in this servers

I hope don't disappoint you :)

PD. Sorry! I'm Zaroz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.