Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fully Equipped and their ugly sister(alliance) currently ranked nr. 1 and nr. 5
Just made a pact with the alliance ranked nr.2 and nr 3.
I guess the intention with this is to go after and take out the alliance currently ranked nr 4 ESPRIT DE CORPS

On their profile it says; "seriously not a MRA"

Are you sure about that guys?
At least i would like to question your willingness to have a even and fair fight!
In other words ; Cowards

I am sure for typing this mu5icbox and his friends will probably come after me.
Music currently have 272596 point vs mine merely 90000, so music make sure to bring along 10 off your friends.
If not maybe just maybe it could get interesting;)

DeletedUser20547

I guess the intention with this is to go after and take out the alliance currently ranked nr 4 ESPRIT DE CORPS

At least i would like to question your willingness to have a even and fair fight!
In other words ; Cowards

Music currently have 272596 point vs mine merely 90000, so music make sure to bring along 10 off your friends.

Hate to disappoint you but we are #3 and I have not even talked to #1 or #5. So please make sure you get your facts correct before involving other alliances.

DeletedUser

In other words ; Cowards

Since I have seen so many people post about other being MRAs... could you give me your definition of an MRA? Everyone is getting so annoying with that term.. mainly because they can't defeat their enemies in game, so they try to blame it on something other than their clear lack of skill.

DeletedUser20688

In other words ; Cowards

Just take my advice and quit this server, to many MRA's who are also turtles who zap the fun out of the game. I hear there is a new Speed 3 server coming soon, hop on that.

DeletedUser

just take my advice and quit this server, to many mra's who are also turtles who zap the fun out of the game. I hear there is a new speed 3 server coming soon, hop on that.

yes!!! Run away from the fight little man!! Make it too easy for us!!!!

DeletedUser20688

Hardly running away. Me and my alliance just find it boring in this server.

We are better than you and your MRA, you took your first city from us yesterday when we have given up lol.

MRA's will always think they are good but in reality we are better players than all of you

Regards

Weh Team

DeletedUser

Excuses Excuses!!! Thats what people give when they loose!!! Adios mr Gorey

DeletedUser20688

We are losers because we are not playing the world till the end correct

We are not losers because we have been destroyed by an MRA

I really hope you are in another world I plan on joinin, me and my boys will show you whos boss.

DeletedUser20547

Hardly running away. Me and my alliance just find it boring in this server.

We are better than you and your MRA, you took your first city from us yesterday when we have given up lol.

MRA's will always think they are good but in reality we are better players than all of you

Regards

Weh Team

:pro: Come on mate...your really just plain out sad. I was giving you guys credit up until now with your little comment. You @ us and begged us for a long time to rim you....we finally got tired of hearing your pleads for attention, so we gave it to you. Against my original plan, we send some guys your way which overwhelmed your pathetic defenses (since you really had so little since you were mostly offense.....yeah i knw its only 4 of you...but i'm talking about a per player ratio, id be shocked if each one of you had 2 defensive cities.....but your the pros right!), now you claim to have quit....thats a pathetic excuse for you to exit and feel good about yourself. Well like the great 2pac said "You can tell them fools you run with whatever you want, but you and I know whats going on"!

I had respect for you guys up until you just came up with that lame excuse...you should be real about it mate, we were bigger and bit off more than you could chew!

DeletedUser20547

We are losers because we are not playing the world till the end correct

We are not losers because we have been destroyed by an MRA

I really hope you are in another world I plan on joinin, me and my boys will show you whos boss.

You knw what...every world is different...and your right...maybe in another world we will meet agiain...and I promise you that if we fight each other and I get beat...I will admit "You rimmed me" and you won, because I keep it real playa! I wont go out and say..."Oh me and my boys are bored...we quit"....
Thats pathetic!
MRA....lol, what a joke.
I am here to win this world or get rimmed trying, plain and simple!

DeletedUser20688

The excuse of being bored of a server is a decent enough excuse.

I've had nukes sitting there doing nothing for ages why? Because me or my alliance can't be assed. I'm not going to sit here playing on my own just to satisfy you guys.

"Bitten off more than you can chew" Oh please get a grip, you have two giant alliances, we are 4 men. We play the game for ABP and general fun. Its not fine anymore, were moving on, we do this in other servers so relax your ego

DeletedUser20547

ego? me...:( never.

We all do this for fun...and the forums is part of what makes it fun:) but even at that when you lose a fight or war...give credit to where credit is do...dont go and make it seem like we suck. When you took a city from our #1 player..i came here and gave you credit maybe you should also do the same. You guys are a good offensive team ...I give you that....maybe you should give credit to where credit is due also..

DeletedUser20688

But there is no credit to give, we are quitting because we want to.

DeletedUser

Naa you are just running away scared like a pretty little pony boy!!! Waa!! If you had even some guts you would stay and fight.. Don't blame it on server. This server is perfectly fine to kick your !!!

DeletedUser

Corey, you've come here plenty of times claiming to be a pro and we couldn't take your cities..
Well guess what pal, you're getting kicked around the server and give up. We took more cities in this op then you guys did in your whole run against us and you can't handle it so you're chosingg the easy road..
Admit it, you quit because you cant handle it.

On the MRA matter, on a server with a 30 alliance cap most alliances will pick a second alliance and later on that will be trimmed away as the server evolves.
IMO only Chaos and EDC are MRA's as they have 3 branches, not 2.

DeletedUser20688

Lol are you for real? We have not been playing for a few days, I've only come on as I've been doing the Olympic medals for the lulz

We took 7 of your citys you took none untill we left

GG

DeletedUser

Corey you are a lying sack of $&%^ and a poor loser and everyone knows it, including your team. Even you know it :)

DeletedUser20688

So losing 0 citys then quitting makes us losers?

Yeah we are.

We are not playing the server till the end

DeletedUser

i'm kinda wanting to play in a speed 3 world too... conquest would be nice but if it's revolt i'd like to play that too to be closer to certain people. xD But i think i'm fine here too.

and: Wow.... if it's not ego in here, it's testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.