Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Sarissa didn't give my alliance "something to cry about" Perhaps you should talk to Sarissa and Former LM members before claiming this. We had a friendly rivalry, sure we fought but we used our manners, mailed in game and gave sympathy when members were sick - from both sides.

Geez, people are all about drama.

DeletedUser

I don't think he literally meant you were crying Sapphy(I hope you weren't its only a game jeez), basically saying your alliance was getting spanked and had to run to big brother for protection against mean old Sarissa.

Geez, you are all about the drama Sapphy :D

DeletedUser

Sarissa didn't give my alliance "something to cry about" Perhaps you should talk to Sarissa and Former LM members before claiming this. We had a friendly rivalry, sure we fought but we used our manners, mailed in game and gave sympathy when members were sick - from both sides.

Geez, people are all about drama.

sorry sapphy that i didnt know.....i was just checking through grepostats nothing personal

DeletedUser

Mos/shadow league united- best alliance on the server but by the looks of stats they are getting beats from pfk....overall amazing alliance one of th best I have ever seen
Questions: is their leadership strong enough to keep all the new members satisfied
: are thy strong enough to hold off pfk
prediction: most people will leave before wonders
player I like most: aidica
Play For Keeps- good alliance pretty much fighting mos by themselves and doing a great job by the looks of it...strong leadership and players...in the pas day they look like they lost a lot of cities to mos....maybe that your wake up call
Questions: whats your plan for the future?
prediction: I see their strongest player leaving and alliance will collapse....but what do I know.
player I like most: iminyourpolis
DOOM/DOOMED-at war with theWall and mos....looks like they are losing a lot of cities since they decided to war with theWall which is giving them a beating aswell....but I think they are quite strong and will hold on
Questions: are you going to be pfk's puppets till server ends and also cut the dead weight....wakeup and smell the coffee only one alliance can win
Predictions: big players will leave for pfk and sme for enemies.
player I like most: Darposeidon
Great Global Warriors- at war with mos and theWall and also getting a beating from thewall.....haven't got a good core right now all scattered around oceans....overall got some good players but too many simmers
Question: why did u take in revive?
Prediction: will get rimmed I think
player I like most: one and only miksik
theWall- I think the good players from tdk ....good strong players in this alliance but you guys need to take a decision and pick a side....I like the idea of fighting everyone but not good you need to choose a side to make the world more fun...(hint-mos) anyways I don't think you can hold a war against all the alliances on your own....u need a decision quick and I know ur new but get ur bp up
Questions: which side will you choose
: can you fight on many fronts
Prediction: choose a side or get rimmed lol
player I like most: the mayor
Pirates of Pella: simmers sorry guys
prediction: will get rimmed
Sarrisa : same as the thewall great alliance with a small number of players....frm what I hear gave sapphy and friends something to cry about lol....overall great alliance....I like these guys a lot
Prediction: will probably join another world when wonders start
player I like most: ajk and trax

Just to clear up you thinking the Wall is fighting everyone. DOOM inexplicably declared war on us a few weeks ago but doesnt really seem to want any part of us and is not putting up much of a fight as of now. Then there is GGW, we were at war with Revive for a while before the rest of them split to GGW, their leadership refused to let us continue to prey on them so war broke out. Both are being given a shellacking for now, we will see if they have any punch in them

I think many of these alliances could have been much stronger if they didnt go into foolhardy merges. the remnants of Revive going to GGW and the Legends splitting to DOOM just made both the original respectably strong alliances so much weaker. When will they learn to take the couple of good players from those alliances and consume the rest. This world could have a very different shape if people made better decisions on merges.

DeletedUser31450

Indeed, i am in DOOM, and we dont seem to be putting up any fight in those areas :(

DeletedUser1483

Almost all of the takes that MOS had off of PfK in the last few days are off a player who appears to be inactive, PfK is still trouncing them in the overall conquest count. Saying the PfK players will leave to go somewhere else is farfetched. PfK has been here since very early in the server and all of its players are very loyal to each other.

50% of the cities taken from MOS (now MLU) in that count were from our own inactive players who had a very large amount of cities in 66. Seeing as ive only ever lost one city in my whole year in pella to any enemy id say PFK really need to step their game up. (Kudos to Dukes, who was the one to take my only city).

Excerpt of an MM sent by Great Baconator within PFK within the last week:

The victory of MLU is a 99% certainty.

So now you must consider and choose what to do next. Ask why you should continue to play. I myself have yet to make up my mind. My first choice was to leave Pella and cancel my account here, knowing that when there are less than 300 players in a world, Innogames will close the world.......what a nasty way to deny them victory. Everyone leaves.

My second choice, the one we are currently engaged in, is to defend the honor of my alliance. After a public accusation of treachery not only by me but the entire PFK I demanded that jjanjjan of the GGW be kicked immediately for spewing such false and defamatory accusations. The GGW refused, thus endorsing her, an intolerable situation. Accordingly, I have cancelled our pact with the GGW and declared war. You may feel free to attack them at will. Although we have no relationship with theWall, I am sure if you send private mails to nearby members that they will happily assist you during this conflict. You should also know that this action was not taken lightly as I am thoroughly convinced that jjanjjan is a MOS collabarator and will end the game wearing MOS colors.

Funny how things work out in completely the opposite way to how most of the PFK members have been acting on the externals. Im sure i dont need to dig up all the quotes about MOS+TSL (now MLU/SLU) failing and going to disband and all of us leave etc.

Abandon Ship PFK! Join a good alliance like plus- or GGW/DOOM while you still can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

When will they learn to take the couple of good players from those alliances and consume the rest. This world could have a very different shape if people made better decisions on merges.

Lol, people complained at MOS when we offered them this.

We offered TDK merges of 15-20 of their best into our alliance and they refused on multiple occasions. We only took in 3 in the end, and the rest went to PFK.

Look how thats going for them, PFK are falling apart and only a very few good players remain. The sensible ones have left to plus- which is a great up and coming alliance in my opinion.

Mos/shadow league united- best alliance on the server but by the looks of stats they are getting beats from pfk....overall amazing alliance one of th best I have ever seen
Questions: is their leadership strong enough to keep all the new members satisfied
: are thy strong enough to hold off pfk
prediction: most people will leave before wonders
player I like most: aidica

Overall a great post mate, its got some great questions in there for all alliances as well.

As one of the two main leaders for LU id be happy to reply to the questions you asked of us personally.

- I cant speak for myself, but i know my leadership team are dedicated and hard working. We have a newly implemented leadership structure which was put in place after the merge which is a direct chain of command and communication. So far its been working very well!
- PFK are a shell of their former self, few good players remain. Brackas is my personal favorite and seems to be the only one continuing to "give us the goods". (the splinter group from PFK "plus-" is actually doing a better job attacking and conquesting our cities than the whole of PFK combined). So, yes, we will be able to hold them off for the foreseeable future.

Prediction: I will definitely have to correct you on this point. None of our players are leaving because they do not want to complete wonders with us. We have obviously had a few inactive players come up recently and we are dealing with that appropriately, but nothing on the scale seen in other alliances.

Any players wishing to not take part in building the wonders themselves will be going to SLU, our extension alliance, and those that wish to take part will fill up all the slots possible in MLU to compete. Overall id say there is a minimum of 95% of our 2 alliances that will be here and actively competing in the WW phase.

This was my monthly glimpse back into the forums, if you need to contact me then do so in game. Im always up for a good argument there more than here nowadays. If anyone thinks im wrong then come conquest one of my cities. :)

Chris
aka. The Redpill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, people complained at MOS when we offered them this.

We offered TDK merges of 15-20 of their best into our alliance and they refused on multiple occasions. We only took in 3 in the end, and the rest went to PFK.

Look how thats going for them, PFK are falling apart and only a very few good players remain. The sensible ones have left to plus- which is a great up and coming alliance in my opinion.

Overall a great post mate, its got some great questions in there for all alliances as well.

As one of the two main leaders for LU id be happy to reply to the questions you asked of us personally.

- I cant speak for myself, but i know my leadership team are dedicated and hard working. We have a newly implemented leadership structure which was put in place after the merge which is a direct chain of command and communication. So far its been working very well!
- PFK are a shell of their former self, few good players remain. Brackas is my personal favorite and seems to be the only one continuing to "give us the goods". (the splinter group from PFK "plus-" is actually doing a better job attacking and conquesting our cities than the whole of PFK combined). So, yes, we will be able to hold them off for the foreseeable future.

Prediction: I will definitely have to correct you on this point. None of our players are leaving because they do not want to complete wonders with us. We have obviously had a few inactive players come up recently and we are dealing with that appropriately, but nothing on the scale seen in other alliances.

Any players wishing to not take part in building the wonders themselves will be going to SLU, our extension alliance, and those that wish to take part will fill up all the slots possible in MLU to compete. Overall id say there is a minimum of 95% of our 2 alliances that will be here and actively competing in the WW phase.

This was my monthly glimpse back into the forums, if you need to contact me then do so in game. Im always up for a good argument there more than here nowadays. If anyone thinks im wrong then come conquest one of my cities. :)

Chris
aka. The Redpill

cheers for the reply....anyways whats happening with pfk everyone seems to be taking different ways now

DeletedUser1483

Their leadership fell apart, some members are getting kicked, some are ghosting, some are leaving for other alliances.

Its what is technically known as FUBAR. Flipped.Upside-down.Beyond.All Recognition. At least thats what im saying it stands for in the forum. ;)

DeletedUser

Their leadership fell apart, some members are getting kicked, some are ghosting, some are leaving for other alliances.

Its what is technically known as FUBAR. Flipped.Upside-down.Beyond.All Recognition. At least thats what im saying it stands for in the forum. ;)

MoS got OftR banned they were holding against MoS and SL and when they couldn't beat them they reported them

DeletedUser

What?

MoS got OftR banned they were holding against MoS and SL and when they couldn't beat them they reported them

Lol yup cause me and server mods are BFF. Thats why I got my friend Ella banned. Riiight.

Give your head a shake.

DeletedUser1483

Cool story bro.

I heard PFK couldnt handle the fact they were going to get beat, and all ghosted or left before they could get caught for cheating as well as their friends. Nothing to do with anyone reporting anyone.

Go ahead and report me and see what happens, ive never cheated and never will. So.. again.. cool story bro. :)