Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser1483

This is why I like chris ^^. Respectable guy who knows what he is talking about.

Psst.. I think Bend is hitting on me. :-| Ewwww man love from Bend. Ewwww.

I can safely say that most members of PfK will be willing to go down in flames for each other.

Pretty sure bend just admitted to PFK members goi... No i dont think i can say that in the forums, even as a joke..

Hmm..

Just going to say. "Ewwww Man love from Bend, Ewwwwwwww."

*Please add 12 year old girl voice as appropriate*

Now.. Back on topic ladies and gents. Before super nasty mods come out.

DeletedUser

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING HIM COME OUT OF VM PFK. WHYD YOU DO THAT. ¬¬
last I checked can't attack someone on VMhe forced himself

Going way back to your original point, and mine, (as you seem to have lost your way from the original argument you made), you are now number 1 in that ocean.. which was helped by taking these 11 cities.

You seam not getting what I am saying.

1. we took #1 because players like JP andy are in VM.

2. we took 1 because george went ghost he was approx 300k if I remember correct so that was a major factor

3. You keep saying O66 is away from your "core" so you can't help/expand there as no good players there but I pointed at least 6 out (none this to menstion you giving away cities to reapers)

There are several ways to look at the "Score" snake:

PFK LS lost fighting a losing seige: Approx. 8000+ LS?
MOS LS lost fighting a losing seige: 0

(im not actually 100%, as the thread is gone. I welcome any correction to that figure. Chortle informs me that he guesses it was somewhere between 8000-10000 LS. As he ended the day with 78k dBP.)

I distinctly remember not seeing you send a single one of those LS btw snake. Guess your LS were busy

PfK would scrafice 100k in LS - I just come to realize this one I thought it was to have the # nil but PfK loose 100k in lights because we can because we are an alliance that fights for each other.....

FYI you didn't see one mine as I am far out with mine but I am inching my way up see I ain't in the game as long as say my fellow alliance members while they were fight phoenix I was wondering about O53 lost so I don't have the fire power they do.

Oh forgot.

Pfk looses of LS to a siege - 8000
MOS looses of LS to a siege - 0 - MOS need to send 1 in the start for it to ring true MOS ain't ever tried break PfK siege with 1 LS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Congratulations Snake.

- You are completely impervious to the detection of, debatably witty, English sarcasm.

- You are completely unaware of what MOS' plans for ocean 66 are, or even possibly are.

- You seem to create new arguments that im not even making out of thin air. (For instance the new thing about JP and ande being on VM) or something. I said, quote: "which was helped by taking these 11 cities." HELPED. Thats all I said. Chill man, chill.

- Youre unable to read what ive been saying. (see directly above)

- You just managed to tell the whole forums that apparently the 2 dominating factors of you taking 66 were that. 1.) 2 members of MOS were in VM. and 2.) You were taking ghost cities from George.

So your portraying your own alliance as being able to pick off easy cities while MOS isnt around and thats why youre number 1 in the ocean.. Which is absurd. Even I know that its definitely not the way its happened. If i was in PFK right now id be just as shocked to hear the way youre portraying them. LOL.

Seriously.. think.

DeletedUser

Chris was it not you who said only reason PfK took over you was because ollie was inactive, I was only stating the fact that ollie inactive wasn't the only factor. Was it not you who said that PfK lost 8K+ LS to your 0 just stating fact you can't loose LS if you never send them.

DeletedUser

Oh my chris you say ollie was yellow in your alliance can't have been as VM just took hold so he musta been blue not yellow

DeletedUser1483

Chris was it not you who said only reason PfK took over you was because ollie was inactive, I was only stating the fact that ollie inactive wasn't the only factor. Was it not you who said that PfK lost 8K+ LS to your 0 just stating fact you can't loose LS if you never send them.

Never sending them is a tactical decision. You guys have biremes in MUCH shorter ranges than our core amount of LS. So youd have 20 million biremes there by the time we arrived. We would lose LS in seriously bad ratios and would still probably not break the CS. So whats better? Lose LS in bad ratios so that we can say we lost some LS.. Yeah great idea.

And, if its a REALLY good day, you might even be able to get some biremes there to help your alliance if that day comes. :O

Oh my chris you say ollie was yellow in your alliance can't have been as VM just took hold so he musta been blue not yellow

Yes thats right.. because lying about him being yellow seems like the kind of pointless exercise i would do. ¬¬ Again, snake.. See if I can explain this one to you.

Ollies aBP increases (a generally accurate representation of when someone is active or not)

Active | Active | Active | Active | Inactive for the last 4 days (including today)

0 | +1,892 | +4,251 | +706 | 0 0 0 0

He entered VM between 11:16 and 11:56 today, as you clearly werent paying attention, this means he activated 48hrs before this point.

That means, in theory, he would have been inactive for at least 2days ~11hrs before coming online and pressing the VM button.

That, for the snakes out there that dont understand simple concepts, would make him 2 days inactive and therefore.. yellow inactive.

Bend can you please come and restore order to Pfk's reputation that snake seems intent on destroying, despite my best efforts.

DeletedUser

not yellow blue when VM hit also I do believe it was you who brought up score of LS orignally

DeletedUser1483

not yellow blue when VM hit also I do believe it was you who brought up score of LS orignally

Yellow before he hit VM.. i just said that. I refer you to my previous statement:

- You seem to create new arguments that im not even making out of thin air. ...

- Youre unable to read what ive been saying. (see directly above)

And yes I brought up the LS score... when i brought it up i was making the point that you guys sent 8000LS to a seige and failed to saved the city.

That is what would happen if we sent our LS to try and break an ollie seige which was that far away.. so we didnt send LS. I havent changed my original argument snake..

:-|

Youre impossible snake. Just stop talking. Even Bend is getting embarrassed to call you a PfK member I reckon. Youve got nothing on the rest of your alliance.

Youve taken 1 enemy city and the guy was offline for 4 days. But please.. do continue making a fool of yourself arguing if you really want.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, my first post here in Pella...

Could someone do an actual top 12? I want to know what's going on! (just joined the world... :p)

I've joined this great alliance. The founder is REALLY bad though. Doesn't know her biremes from her transports. She just sims the game and doesn't help any of her alliance mates ever.

Anyhoo- I'll start you off:
screenshot20130111at234.png

DeletedUser

Losing citys is losing citys, you cant cover it up or make it look not so bad by saying it was an inactive player. How an alliance deals with its inactives says alot about that alliance. Besides, if your players had them all tripped then you guys would have broken the sieges, you do after all have a massive advantage with your numbers.

On the TSL to OFTR seige break you mentioned above. 3 or 4 members responding to a shared forum post and sending siege breaking attacks at OFTR is a War declaration in my books. Either that, or those 3-4 players are Rogue players and dont represent the alliances stances....so which is it?

Dug, I note you didn't get an answer to the pertinent question you posed.
Well congrats to MOS diplo for getting me to register, and apologies to snake223 for you being confused with me...!
I won't bore the already-bored readership with the history - posts passim will show that it is claimed that TSL went to war with Silver, and when Silver got the upper hand against TSL, TSL called in MOS. MOS tipped the scales and then recruited the best players from Silver, leaving the rest to go elsewhere.

So OftR were pacted with TSL, and they were our only ally at that stage. With an objective of keeping it small. The pact didn't work out and TSL pulled it and declared war, notification of which was received after hostilities commenced. Fair enough. TSL had a view that we would merge into them, but that was never a viable option amongst all the founders - for whom independence was our reason for starting here. If TSL felt strung along, I could see that. Didn't see the much-vaunted diplomacy skills coming out of that though. (Side note - who is the diplomat there? They all seem to disappear)?

Anyway, TSL tell us they were happy to take on an alliance 2.5 times smaller without MOS help, and MOS confirmed that TSL had asked them to stay out of it.

It's a good war, and with all respect to TSL, it's what I think we both needed. What we don't need is MOS getting involved. MOS declared neutrality, but has proceeded to take part in two siege breaks. I understand MOS' position, TSL have been their lap dogs since day 1 pretty much, and MOS has stated if push came to shove, they would support TSL - and that is admirable.

But they still maintain they're neutral, and TSL hasn't asked for yet another bail out. Maybe TSL should rename themselves GREECE?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, my first post here in Pella...

Could someone do an actual top 12? I want to know what's going on! (just joined the world... :p)

I've joined this great alliance. The founder is REALLY bad though. Doesn't know her biremes from her transports. She just sims the game and doesn't help any of her alliance mates ever.

Anyhoo- I'll start you off:
screenshot20130111at234.png
Ive got a legit one a few pages back, if you want to wander over there. Its only a few days old. Just lots of comments since then. The PfK part is uninformative as that was my former alliance so didnt want to comment. I feel the rest are pretty accurate descriptions of the alliances. Nipple has a fairly good one a few posts above mine as well.

DeletedUser1483

So OftR were pacted with TSL, and they were our only ally at that stage. With an objective of keeping it small. The pact didn't work out and TSL pulled it and declared war, notification of which was received after hostilities commenced. Fair enough. TSL had a view that we would merge into them, but that was never a viable option amongst all the founders - for whom independence was our reason for starting here. If TSL felt strung along, I could see that. Didn't see the much-vaunted diplomacy skills coming out of that though. (Side note - who is the diplomat there? They all seem to disappear)?

Anyway, TSL tell us they were happy to take on an alliance 2.5 times smaller without MOS help, and MOS confirmed that TSL had asked them to stay out of it.

It's a good war, and with all respect to TSL, it's what I think we both needed. What we don't need is MOS getting involved. MOS declared neutrality, but has proceeded to take part in two siege breaks. I understand MOS' position, TSL have been their lap dogs since day 1 pretty much, and MOS has stated if push came to shove, they would support TSL - and that is admirable.

Ultimately think thats a fair response to the situation. With MOS/TSL/OFTR, not sure on the exact details about the break up and diplomacy failure between TSL and OFTR, so cant comment if that is correct. The rest is more than honest.

I did reply to Dug, wasnt a proper response to the TSL part he mentioned though, as I didnt think it needed to be brought up and dragged through the externals. Which normally destroys any form of diplomacy. lol.

@DigDug.

We have already discussed the seige in-game, is there a purpose to discussing it in the externals?

You are more than welcome, as always, to send me a mail in-game if you wanted to talk about it.

So if you guys want to reassess any situation with MOS, give me a mail ingame and ill be more than happy to chat about it. :)

----------------------------

@Only Thomas, Sapph mentioned she had invited you to Pella and that youre a bit of a forum personality. So good luck trying to catch up in these forums. ;)

Need any start up resources Ive probably got plenty near you to give you a boost. Give me a mail. :)

Chris

DeletedUser

Chris one thing all I am saying is you loosing O66 you said it was down to ollie being inactive I am saying it wasn't the only contributing factor

DeletedUser35805

Ive got a legit one a few pages back, if you want to wander over there. Its only a few days old. Just lots of comments since then. The PfK part is uninformative as that was my former alliance so didnt want to comment. I feel the rest are pretty accurate descriptions of the alliances. Nipple has a fairly good one a few posts above mine as well.

All you need to know about Pella is that PFK are the biggest noobs on the server, and that TSL are big and tough.

DeletedUser1483

All you need to know about Pella is that PFK are the biggest noobs on the server, and that TSL are big and tough.

MOS will fight you for the title of biggest n00bs. We will send our swords and biremes to clear your cities if you keep trying to claim that..

Youve been warned.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Haha I was waiting for MC to come in. Question why does it matter if it steers a bit off topic? Not like these forums are exploding with activity in the first place. I swear mods are the #1 killers of forum activity for deleting post and locking threads and other nonsense like that.

DeletedUser2663

Haha I was waiting for MC to come in. Question why does it matter if it steers a bit off topic? Not like these forums are exploding with activity in the first place. I swear mods are the #1 killers of forum activity for deleting post and locking threads and other nonsense like that.

I don't make the rules. I merely make sure the rules are followed. If you don't want mods to kill forums there is an incredibly easy way to do that. Don't make us do our job and just follow the rules in the first place. So lets get back on topic and continue with posts relevant to the top 12 alliances. Any more questions can be directed to me via pm.

DeletedUser

i'm sure the top 12 alliances are doing great, but how would I know? I'm not playing this game any more. I like having a life better than arguing with mods that hate their jobs.