Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Hey guys. Lets keep this on track and about top 12 alliances.

What wasn't on topic? The topic is "Top 12 Alliances" and I can't see any posts mentioning a non-top12 alliance. I can only assume you were referring to the previous 2 posts but they were about PFK/TSL/MOS which is on topic - unless MOS has finally dropped out of the top 12?

DeletedUser

@Only Thomas, Sapph mentioned she had invited you to Pella and that youre a bit of a forum personality. So good luck trying to catch up in these forums. ;)

Need any start up resources Ive probably got plenty near you to give you a boost. Give me a mail. :)

Chris

Cheers :) I've been skimming over a few things... Seems like a pretty decent world :) I just need to get bigger! haha
I may well take you up on that offer. :) I assume your IG name is the same as forum? :)

Do you think anyone'll catch MOS anytime soon? From what i can see/read it'll take a rather large group of alliances and none are willing to risk it :D Could be wrong about all that though.

DeletedUser

There is some fighting them right now with decent success PfK, GGW, and DOOM. You are correct about some of the larger alliances being fine with finishing 2nd and 3rd behind MOS though.

DeletedUser

Do you think anyone'll catch MOS anytime soon?

I think when these WW kick in in less than a year they will cherry pick TSL and TDK members they will win the world that 90% TSL won't go against them nor will TDK no reason but that will happen in the end

DeletedUser24139

I hope that all these alliances supporting MOS realise that when the WW's do start it is every alliance for themselves. There is no award for second place, or for helping/supporting a pacted alliance. In the end it is all the same, you did not win. Furthermore, even if an alliance reaches 4/7 WW's and are declared the winner of the world, it does not mean the world is over. There is still the opportunity to take a WW city from the enemy, build the other wonders and prevent others from taking/building and/or the alliance with 4 WW's already built, from reaching 7/7.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope that all these alliances supporting MOS realise that when the WW's do start it is every alliance for themselves. There is no award for second place, or for helping/supporting a pacted alliance. In the end it is all the same, you did not win. Furthermore, even if an alliance reaches 4/7 WW's and are declared the winner of the world, it does not mean the world is over. There is still the opportunity to take a WW city from the enemy, build the other wonders and prevent others from taking/building and/or the alliance with 4 WW's already built, from reaching 7/7.

The leader from supporting alliances will go to MOS as their reward for a "job well done" what the supporting alliance have realize is the support minor players will be left out probably the support MOS players will also be turfed their lesser players or simming players

Alliance Cap - 80

Name: Mors Omnia Solvit
Members: 75

Name: The Shadow League
Members: 54

Name: The Dark Knights
Members: 75

204 members meaning 124 be out in the cold and this ain't taking into fact TDK now have an academy - it the players in the alliance need to look at the bigger picture they need look at 10 above them and say am I better than him/her

DeletedUser

I totally agree snake223,

I'm amazed that the members of The Shadow League and The Dark Knights tolerate being conned by their leaders like this. There are only 80 places available for a winning alliance, MOS have 75, so only a handful will ever be allowed to jump-ship into MOS. The rest (90%+ !!!) of TSL/TDK members will simply be shamefully abandoned, ... deserted at the finishing line !

These people treat their allies like fools. They expect them to spend their time and gold with no chance of ever winning anything ! There is no point being allied to the leading alliance, you're just working for your own defeat !

(SW) At least those alliances fighting MOS are TRYING to win, and not sleepwalking towards inevitable betrayal !
(SW) At least those fighting MOS have leaders who treat their members with respect, and dont cynically use them for their own personal glory !
(SW) At least those who fight MOS have some self respect, and know they weren't suckered into fighting somebody elses war.

Show some guts, and at least try to win, rather than grovelling for whatever scraps might fall from MOS's table.

:pro:

DeletedUser

The thing our enemies keeps forgetting - is alot can change between now and then. Players come and go due to Real life. It happens again and again. Just because our members list is close to full now does not mean it will be when WW come into play.

DeletedUser24139

Any large changes are not foreseeable, nor are they expected as you elude to. A lot of culling would be happening and those alliances still will be leaving members on the street if that was the case. That statement, Godhand, was made to make those players and alliances aforementioned feel better about what is happening and steer their players from hearing the truth.

Again, in the end it is win or not.

With such an alliance cap....that means many players will be working towards the door, not a future with a possible winning alliance to move onward with. Either some of those alliances pacted with MOS realise this and try to set themselves up for the future, or keep setting MOS for the future. There is no alternative.

The smaller more flexible alliances will find an influx of possible good active players which will play more of a role down the line than anything MOS does from now on. Unless they have decided to cut half their members out into the cold winter and take on the `simmers´from all pacted alliances for resource sending. Now that is a cheap shot for all involved, don't you think?

DeletedUser

The thing our enemies keeps forgetting - is alot can change between now and then. Players come and go due to Real life. It happens again and again. Just because our members list is close to full now does not mean it will be when WW come into play.

You aare trying tell whole pella that over 124 members will drop out before WW it be over 200 after all you's do have "family" in priates of pella you also have TDK academy think about and barbians TSL work with I roughly guess that near 250 members say half are inactive (be real tough get 25% inactive) where does the 125 go what they get a "thanks for supporting me now get lost card" in the post?

DeletedUser

To be fair I have noticed an unusually high level of internal conquests and inactive players in MOS.
People seem to join them and then lose interest in the game.
Thats the other advantage of fighting MOS, its great fun ! I think it must be fairly tedious being one of MOS's slave alliances.

DeletedUser24139

That is true. Trying to keep those cities must be hard and tedious work; not that I can talk because we had our fair share pop up during the holidays and it sucks, but you make a good point saying:
People seem to join them and then lose interest in the game.
lol

It is a blast, I agree. We would need a pacted alliance member to "truthfully" speak about how they feel.

DeletedUser1483

you also have TDK academy

TDK dont have an academy.

---

I would also suggest someone make a top 12. Before Metalcore comes in here and does his nut. ;)

If you wish to all continue the never-ending chat about MOS and its allies then you may want to create a thread dedicated to it.

You could, for example, discuss GGW and what is going on with their diplomacy recently. Trying to get PoP, TSL and TDK to join them in an NAP. Forgive me if im incorrect, but thats the way its been portrayed to me over the interwebs.

It would be, perhaps, a more interesting topic?

Now, back to top 12's. Or the super mod will get you. :supermad:

DeletedUser

TDK dont have an academy.

---

I would also suggest someone make a top 12. Before Metalcore comes in here and does his nut. ;)

If you wish to all continue the never-ending chat about MOS and its allies then you may want to create a thread dedicated to it.

You could, for example, discuss GGW and what is going on with their diplomacy recently. Trying to get PoP, TSL and TDK to join them in an NAP. Forgive me if im incorrect, but thats the way its been portrayed to me over the interwebs.

It would be, perhaps, a more interesting topic?

Now, back to top 12's. Or the super mod will get you. :supermad:

Ladies and gentlemen of pella you notice something not one letter of denial from christopher.

please note the attempt to swing it around as saying "it is off topic" even tho everyone mentions MOS TSL and TDK mentions on these messages and if I am not mistaken they are top 3 well within the 12.

TDK musta dissolved it as ones were putting up it was a "good laugh" sorry TDKA

DeletedUser24139

For the record we haven't been reaching out to obtain any Nap's. Have Nap inquiries and discussions happened, yes. Do we need them, no. Do we want them, no. Do we have some, yes. Is there a purpose for them, yes. Are Nap's for all time binding, no. Are there conditions and terms to the Nap, you betchya. Do we have many Nap's, nope.

The bigger question would be why MOS, the number one alliance needs to be Pacted with most of the Top 10?

DeletedUser

The bigger question would be why MOS, the number one alliance needs to be Pacted with most of the Top 10?

Because it's an easy route to victory. Since the advent of the WW I believe this has happened on numerous servers. I was involved in one, where we were in the "MOS" position, and basically leadership declared war on the rest of the server. Activity was becoming a problem etc. I left before the Wonders really got going, as I too was bored with how they'd manipulated allies into doing their bidding, then took some in and basically dumped the rest.

Already had my crown thing from an earlier server (Epsilon) where we ended up creating a new alliance with sworn enemies just to win the WW race!

And I think Chris in a post ages ago, and PM to a lot of alliances, threw down a challenge to everyone to attack them. I think TSL were even thinking of it at one stage. Could be wrong on that tho.

DeletedUser24139

Because it's an easy route to victory. Since the advent of the WW I believe this has happened on numerous servers. I was involved in one, where we were in the "MOS" position, and basically leadership declared war on the rest of the server. Activity was becoming a problem etc. I left before the Wonders really got going, as I too was bored with how they'd manipulated allies into doing their bidding, then took some in and basically dumped the rest.

Already had my crown thing from an earlier server (Epsilon) where we ended up creating a new alliance with sworn enemies just to win the WW race!

And I think Chris in a post ages ago, and PM to a lot of alliances, threw down a challenge to everyone to attack them. I think TSL were even thinking of it at one stage. Could be wrong on that tho.

I don't remember you....I was BlackFury and the one who organized the entire merge that formed Legends who won the werver.

DeletedUser

I don't remember you....I was BlackFury and the one who organized the entire merge that formed Legends who won the werver.

I used a different name there. New server, new start, etc. FWIW you wouldn't remember me much in game anyway. But I thought you bailed out from your account and handed over before the server was "won"?

DeletedUser

Because it's an easy route to victory. Since the advent of the WW I believe this has happened on numerous servers. I was involved in one, where we were in the "MOS" position, and basically leadership declared war on the rest of the server. Activity was becoming a problem etc. I left before the Wonders really got going, as I too was bored with how they'd manipulated allies into doing their bidding, then took some in and basically dumped the rest

You should be allowed to vote at the very beginng of server if WW are put on or not

DeletedUser

You should be allowed to vote at the very beginng of server if WW are put on or not

That is an entirely different debate. I suspect if most players on Pella who were WW virgins, so to speak, knew how little it would be worth in getting into the Hero World (which was the big disappointment IMHO) then they simply wouldn't bother! Just enjoy the game. Blow stuff up!