Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser32029

135 incomins now,i think 100 attacks have already hit after the revolt :):)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

I will message you the reports after some time as soon as i am free,it's very frustrating to find reports in between all those spy reports and support reports.

DeletedUser

yeah alright, how much support did you get? best I've got was around 80K troops

DeletedUser

haha, my alliance hates scotia so I took his city and this was the support it was amazing

DeletedUser20547

I'll fight ya's bring it lossers!!! you's both suck

Easy to say that playing in the rim.

For being an ally your a pathetic one. Instead of backing your own allies win or lose you come here to threw wood on the fire. We had an op that produced only 2 city conquest...not what we would like but hey considering its being ran on a coalition it aint bad at all...maybe if you guys would step up and act like our allies...you know throw in an act here or there on your side of your ocean ....maybe ..just maybe we would have gotten 3 out 2.

I've never come on here to bad mouth an allied .... maybe you need to go to your leader and learn how to show a little respect for allied members.

DeletedUser32029

For being an ally your a pathetic one. Instead of backing your own allies win or lose you come here to threw wood on the fire. We had an op that produced only 2 city conquest...not what we would like but hey considering its being ran on a coalition it aint bad at all...maybe if you guys would step up and act like our allies...you know throw in an act here or there on your side of your ocean ....maybe ..just maybe we would have gotten 3 out 2.

I've never come on here to bad mouth an allied .... maybe you need to go to your leader and learn how to show a little respect for allied members.

Avera relax he didn't cursed us,this was just a provoking statement so that bod attacks me more.It was a just a normal speech which was said to make us more agressive.
Read other things behind and above that post and you will get it.

DeletedUser20547

I can understand and accept banter from you, wolfiepup, and all enemies..but for an allied player to come on and banter on his/her allies is unacceptable...I have not seen this in years of playing. Allies dont talk on allies...period! You provoke the enemy not the friend.

DeletedUser

avera... they were heating up against each other too much, they can fire insults at me instead, bod seems to be taking it personally now with ash... bod knows it's a joke av I talk to him all the time, when I was still fully active we had comps to see who could get the most abp in an attack and stuff. stop taking stuff to heart its just friendly banter, hell I tell sleeper he's hopeless at this game all the time.

DeletedUser

I am the first basterd so back off!!! an OP when, we never got told we never knew this was going to happen. If we go for a city in an op we get it, we may only go for a few but that is still progress! I never mouthed an ally.. you come on her all raged up because me, bod and ash are giving each other some banter it's fine to get some activity in the forums. If you want to see what it's like without us attack FE/GT down here you's wouldn't last 2 months!!

DeletedUser29916

I am the first basterd so back off!!! an OP when, we never got told we never knew this was going to happen. If we go for a city in an op we get it, we may only go for a few but that is still progress! I never mouthed an ally.. you come on her all raged up because me, bod and ash are giving each other some banter it's fine to get some activity in the forums. If you want to see what it's like without us attack FE/GT down here you's wouldn't last 2 months!!

Take it easy big guy. I look forward hearing when you guys hold your next ops so we can work together better ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah... I need to grow a bit more first, though I was going to quit but I didn't.
we should have one next week some time, I have no idea though haha I'm out of the leader now I hated making decisions

DeletedUser

50 conquests vs 5 isn't much of a winners score, LOD are kicking your .