Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12667

1)(The true #1)The Strange Kingdom:
-Not afraid of any group of alliances in rheth. The more opponents the better:)

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH:
-Ranked #1 in rheth. But they have a sister alliance so their rankings are not truly earned. I started reading thier profie, but got bored with the blah blah cookie cutter profile. Originality, is it possible?

2) Fully Equiped:
-Now this is an alliance I would like to say lots of positive things about, but I dont see any. We all know you have pacts, why do you hide them:rolleyes:

3) Uprising Vendetta :
-Why are you so upset and set on revenge? You know that you wanting vengance means those who you want to gain revenge against actually are in control of you all:D But if you are willing to put in the effort you may gain comradeship with those you currently seek vengance on:p

4) Legion of Death:
-Not much to say here, they have numerous sisters. And hide it at that:eek:

5) RETRIBUTION OF D3TH:
-Wonder if this alliance has ties to another:heh: Well Ill be, the contact player is listed in 2 alliances:eek: Which makes anything they accomplish not as impressive

6) Chaos 1:
-Been around since the start. No suprise there, who was a threat to them:D

7) Chaos 2:
-Same as the first chaso, no threat

8) Maelstrom:
-Well I was hopeful, but joint alliance:(

9) The Social Network:
-Profile is just the diplomat:( That says more than I could ever think to say

10) Chaos 3:
-Same as the first chaso, no threat

11) Walruses of Death:
-Multiple alliance sisters. Shame they cant survivr on thr rim alone:/ Would love to see them in the core with agressive players. LOL but I wouldnt see them long:D

12) The Persians:
-Like the lack of seriousness:)

DeletedUser

Nobody seems to respond to my opinions on things, so maybe someone more biased should make once of these :)

DeletedUser19260

Well as nobody bothers here anymore i will give it a shot.
Be gentle its my first time.

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH
Well what can i say. Miles ahead and at this moment looking unstopable. Will be surprised if someone actually takes them down.

2) Fully Equipped Vendetta
I dont know a whole pile about these guys. Toping the BP ranking now. Good attackers and defenders but would be interesting to see them fighting EOD. They havnt had a challenge like that yet.

3) Legion of Death
3rd on the rankings but 6th attackers and defenders. Hard to know, They have done things quietly and i dont recall them being in a big war yet. Will be interesting to see what happens when they are.

4) Uprising Vendetta
Dont know a whole pile about these guys either. Had an easy ocean so they have had things easy so far. Lets see how they do when the come over to the big boys.

5) R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH
Same as EOD

6) ChAoS 1
Everyone called them a MRA at first but they are still here. Going along quietly but still there.

7) ChAoS 2
See above.

8) Maelstrom
My alliance. No comment.

9) Grumpy Trolls
I know next to nothing about them. They have pretty poor BP. There are players with more DBP. I cant see them surviving a big war.

10) Legion of Basterds
Easy ocean, Wont last long if they hit one of the big boys.

11) ChAoS 3
Same as the 1st one

12) Legion of Death II
Same as the first one.

DeletedUser27727

Have to disagree with comment about Chaos ;) , we are in war with UV/FE and have been putting up a decent show.

DeletedUser27727

This is quite fun, so i will give it a try!

1/ EOD : solid 1st place, nice dps and abps, the only 2 possibilities of seeing them going down in a not very near future is inactivity and grepo closed

2/ FEV: Great alliance with a lot of good active players. 1st in abps and very well deserved as well. Not so impressed with their dbps since most of that came from ChAos hitting lvypaul and besmar, full def players :D . Been gathering every players they can get near 055 since they gave us quite a lot of dps when charging confidently into our core. Will see them expanding more in O56 soon.

3/LOD: i know next to nothing about these guys, strong core , decent bps but nothing else so will be quite exciting seeing them go to war with 1 of the top 10.

4/UV: Same as FEV, good players, nice bps, share forum.

5/RoD: same as EOD

6/ChAos1: my alliance

7/Maelstrom: No idea

8/ChAo2: same as 6th

9/Grumpy Trolls: won't be around for long with their line-up but seems to have pact with FEV

10/Legion of Basterds: same as above, easy ocean , none hit them and they hit none

11/ChAoS 3:same

12/Legion of Death II: zz

Thats it ;) , since im the only 1 from ChAos in the forum, i offer quite fresh view about FE/UV

DeletedUser26628

Never under-estimate a Troll. We are around and if you would like to see what we can do, find us. The line up is changing in a daily basis as we sort through who is worth while and who is not.

Ohh by the way, we are now 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. EOD- top alliance by along way it seems evryones too scared to attack them, where is the challenge surely you guys like to fight come on pick a fight with FEV
2. FEV- taken the loss of alot of members latley but going well peace talks with chaos just picking off LOD 2 cities no challenge, need too fight EOD before they get out of control
3. LOD- um do something please mealstrom are a farm alliance if EOD are attacking you attack back, and LOB attacking your sisteralliance perthetic really pick up your game
4. ROD- only one alliance can win stop being EOD's
5. ChAoS 1- it seems everyone attacks these guys and they are going well so called MRA since the start beat them then
6. UV- pretty much the same alliance as FEV
7. Grumpy Trolls- pacted with the Vendetta's UWIN is the only alliance they can attack just attack don't be scared EOD and ChAoS would most likely help
8. Maelstrom- putting up a fight LOD kicking them into a corner though
9. LOB- pact with the vendetta not muchgoing on just picking up cities not really at war with anyone
10. LOD 2- to scared to attack anyone no support for each other LOD has abandoned them is going down soon
11. Honey Badgers- WHO?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26628

UWIN is/was in the way to the promise land for us trolls. We are moving to the action instead of waiting for it to come to us. We are not asking for any help, don't need it.
As for the Honey Badgers - I know them very well. You might not know who they are now, but you will. Just as the Trolls will surprise you

DeletedUser20547

1 EVOLUTION OF D3TH - My team so I wont comment.

2 Fully Equipped Vendetta - Good alliance under the previous leaders that left. Really was looking forward towards a great last battle in the end, but it seems now they have decided to bend over for Chaos and may be joining the coalition? Your #2, which is why I am now wondering why Chaos thinks they beat you?

3 Legion of Death - Decent bunch ..... I thought, until we realized that they were being heavily defended by their boyfriends in Chaos....and according to my sources they are looking for the whole world to defend them :) for gawd sake....have some dignity.

4 R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH - Part of my team so I wont comment.

5 ChAoS 1 - I'm at a loss for words:p seems half their players have sentimental connections to LOD. Hey maybe Sir H can convince you to take them in as your 4th & 5th branch like he tried with me:pro:
I guess with them (LOD) having your back and FE backing down, its no wonder why the word is you beat FE.

6 Uprising Vendetta - Don't know them much, maybe part of FE, but they seem to be a lot more stable and appear to not have joined the MRA coalition.

7 Grumpy Trolls - Don't know much about them, can't comment....good luck with promise land, i guess that means your also joining the MRA coalition??

8 Maelstrom - Everyone seems to dog them and call them farms, and some say LOD is kicking their but, but from what I see....they are holding up pretty well. Still not the same Maelstrom from Omicron but putting up a good fight and without sending mass MM's for help as LOD has done;)

9 ChAoS 2 - pfffffff

10 Legion of Basterds - Seem like a good bunch, don't know them much so I cant comment.

11 Legion of Death II - MRA #5 enough said

12 Honey Badgers - Don't care to much for them, the leader is a high banter talking guy (ive seen many, and the louder they talk the more irrelevant they become)...also part of the MRA LEGION;)

DeletedUser

no just the ones returning from FEV they moved there to fight chaos because they had way more points then the rest of us.
fev pacted with chaos they returned

DeletedUser

Makes sense but why not go back to the old name. I liked Inglorious Basterds more lol

DeletedUser

yeah true i'll put it to the leader.
I founded Inglorious Basterds, and restarted for reasons.

DeletedUser

Is this a new account or same name? I was wondering why you are so small now but I've seen your name here on the forum from the start of this world.

DeletedUser

oh dont remember that one either haha

anyway it will be interesting to see how this works out with lines being drawn and the world getting ready to fight one another :)

DeletedUser

well the war has started poor blo lot of revolts it doesn't look very nice on the screen. i guess he'll have to wait until they are over. he will still have the cities after all

DeletedUser27727

All out world war lol! The last couple of days were way more fun than the entire 3 previous months combined ;D