Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser19260

Maelstrom leaders were informed ashik. Me and ArcKen knew and i think Jctan did aswell if my memory is right.

That whole fiasco was from a few players who defended the revolts and then attacked back to try and take different O44 cities. We were giving them 17 cities in O44 for 17 cities in O34. Of course a few select players made a mess of that. Neither the fault of Maelstrom or EOD just the select few players that wouldnt listen.

Maelstrom disbanding was always due to losing Jctan and ArcKen leaving. They ran the alliance and we were always going to struggle without them. Wvil leaving for HB was the final nail in the coffin.

DeletedUser

Jimmy did not trust you enough to keep you in the loop. I am so glad that when the we did not accept you into EOD. Best decision Avera has ever made!!!

DeletedUser

Well guys...well guys... oh boy!
Okay first off its a war game, since when do you win the war because you're playing with integrity and honor? Furthermore, I highly doubt that you guys will stay friends if Eod/ROd/ Muetre ever gets destroyed (also highly doubted).

Furthermore, when we had the Pact with Maelstorm, we simply deleted it. Its a bit obvious that when you delete a Pact, that the other side is going to attack you! So, why was it such a surprise to Maelstorm that we hit them, or as they say "stabbed them in the back". As far as I'm concerned, we gave them enough time by clicking delete on our pact sheet.

lastly, I remember it clearly, and you guys really did screw up. Thats why the war started.
mm

DeletedUser

Um obviously you. Not to also say the players who posted that we "stabbed them in the back"
However, I guess I could always say your last comments sounds more like," yah...I don't have anything to say about that, since it is true".

So, it is important. Lastly, everything is old -_-
mm

DeletedUser37020

Bods and MMs responses that are based on zero facts as usual (summarized with responses).

BOD:Simmer
Yep, 18th fighter, 20th attacker which is higher than my point ranking. Clearly a simmer. Bod, when you crack the top 100 MAYBE your opinion might matter, but probably not.

BOD:No one likes us because we are Number 1
No, I'm pretty sure it's your approach to playing the game. Your ranking has nothing to do with it.

BOD:whenever we have dropped pacts we have given appropriate reason
This statement just reinforces my previous point. EOD has no idea what a Pact is.

BOD:YOU HAVE NO HONOR
I'm confident you don't even know what honor means.

MM:since when do you win the war because you're playing with integrity and honor?
Um, let's see...the other worlds I've played in.

MM:I highly doubt that you guys will stay friends if Eod/ROd/ Muetre ever gets destroyed
Don't even presume to think that you would have any clue what would happen here.

MM/BOD:Mael stuff
No comment. I will leave it to the ex-mael players to comment here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

siky!! Like i have said over and over i do not have to prove anything to you or any enemies. My leader and my team mates know my capability.

Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg

DeletedUser

Tsikes, it is not about the player. It doesn't matter if he has 2M points, it matters about the alliance.

I'm an average player, but when I play with ROD/EOD/Muetre...I end up doing better just because I have more help.

Once more, its silly that you guys are calling Bod out for being a "bad player" based on his stats. His leadership skills are amazing, he is a good average player (yes better then most). However, I respect him as one of the best simply because he can lead an alliance. It is his skill as a leader, and others who make ROD/EOD/Muetre up. So, I'm going right out and saying this: He is one of the best because of what he can do.

mm

DeletedUser

Does this count as spamming or being off topic lol? Our mod has given up already...

DeletedUser19260

quiet again... EOD suck!!

Your so sad, I mean come on how childish can you be.

How about you try and do a top 12? You know something worthwhile(And on topic) rather than making a fool out of yourself with a pointless and childish comment.

DeletedUser

Your so sad, I mean come on how childish can you be.

How about you try and do a top 12? You know something worthwhile(And on topic) rather than making a fool out of yourself with a pointless and childish comment.

yes boop please at least pull your weight fighting them before making a lame comment against the #1 alliance in any world.

DeletedUser19260

Posting a top 12 for people to comment on brings activity.

Posting childish remarks as you did simply brings a couple people here to have yet another stupid argument and getting this post closed down AGAIN.

The idea of this post is to post and comment on your opinion of the top 12. If you want to make stupid remarks about an alliance then start a new thread for them. Maybe you could call it the "Child's Corner" and you will have plenty of comments like yours while the rest of us that are actually doing something dont have to read it.

I posted a top 12 when you asked me to. Least you could do is the same when i ask you.

DeletedUser

Can I just ask the Mod, or someone, as to why all my comments were taken down?
mm