Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Fascinating reading. Those who picked Evolution of D3th to do well, kudos, now number one and light years ahead of everyone else points wise. Have proven to be ruthless with allies they feel they no longer need, such as Maelstrom. May come back to bite them in the long run.
2. Fully Equipped have morphed to Fully Equipped Vendetta and back. Have some very good players, still offence oriented.
3. Legion of Death and their sister Legion of Death II in 9th place have survived and prospered despite belief to the contrary.
4. Legion of Basterds and their sister The Basterd Legion in 11th place. Have the numbers but are a bit of a laughing stock on offence. Sorry guys but anyone who uses biremes on offence isn't going to win much respect.
5. Grumpy Trolls. Numerous but not very active.
6. Chaos along with their sister alliance Chaos2 at 10. Some good players but suffering from inactivity and retirement. Proved the doubters wrong on two counts as they did side with FE and attacked EoD. Furthermore they are still here, one of the few originals left in the game.
7. Retribution of D3th, a branch of EoD along with Legacy of D3th at 12. While a member of the D3th collective they do not seem to have the ability or respect as an attacking unit that their sister alliance has.
8. Honey Badgers. Same story as the Grumpy Trolls.

This is purely my take on things as a humble pleb and shouldn't be seen as in any way reflecting my Alliance leaders views on the matter. Interestingly enough Kwelson's opinion on Chaos, that it was "passive" tends not be born out by the fact that EDC and Hawk Eye were both taken down by Chaos as was Locked and Loaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDC was taken out by internal issues, i personally talked to the founder......

DeletedUser20547

@ KT, sorry to disappoint you but EOD is not pacted with Grumpy Trolls.
Try looking into your shared support/offense forums, I am sure you will find them there......as they are part of the coalition you are in:)

and I hate to break it to you, but Hawk Eye was not taken down by Chaos. Go back and research who Hawk Eye lost most of the cities too;)

DeletedUser19260

Um ktbear why do you keep on about EOD killing Maelstrom?? They didnt. Maelstrom was killed from the inside. There are a few fools from Mael that may believe otherwise but most know what happened.

DeletedUser

1 EVOLUTION OF D3TH

My Alliance. No Comments

2 Fully Equipped

Starting to show little aggressiveness but not enough. When the time comes they will go sim. there are few good players but few good men are not enough to defeat us.

3 Legion of Death

Lot of Sim Players. 2 - 3 good players but mostly turtle. If they are to beat us they need to pick up their game and then go on offensive.

4 Legion of Basterds

Our allies. There are good players and a pretty good fighting team.

5 Grumpy Trolls

Donno much about them. If they are to survive they need to start attacking bigger players.

6 ChAoS

This MRA will get disbanded soon. Either they will merge with FE or LOD.

7 R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH

My Alliance - No comments

8 Honey Badgers

Lets see how they fair against the elite team.

9 Legion of Death II

Same as 3

10 ChAoS 2

Same as 6

DeletedUser32029

Kt you are right about maelstrom,you know after mael was disbanded lot of people come in side of bad guys(lod front) and few went to good guys.
So you can think for what reason mael was disbanded since most of mael joined bad guys.

DeletedUser19260

Actually ashik most the players that joined LOD joined because they were under attack from LOD. They joined to save their own skin more so than anything.

DeletedUser32029

no more discussion on this topic with you jimmy....otherwise we will fall in rivarly again.

DeletedUser19260

Not having a go at you ashik.

Look at the players that joined LOD with you. Then look at what they did in mael.

Then if you can come back and tell me they are for LOD and not looking out for themselves. They didnt do anything for mael and wont do anything for LOD.

All the players from mael that were team players and didnt join EOD/ROD are in HB not LOD. Think back mate, You know its true.

DeletedUser32029

Nikypuma,nick and j.bowl didn't did anything for mael.
They were stars of mael and you also know that

DeletedUser19260

Nicky and nick did some but not a massive deal. I wouldnt say they were stars of mael. Took part in ops when it suited them.

J.Bowl i believe was giving beerwench info. So who knows. Maybe true, Maybe not i dont really care anymore. If he did he did.

DeletedUser32029

J.Bowl i believe was giving beerwench info.
Hey man don't spread rumors,play fair.I know he wouldn't do that and even if he was chatting with you he may have told something about lod but i am sure he have no intention of giving info.....

DeletedUser19260

Hey man don't spread rumors,play fair.I know he wouldn't do that and even if he was chatting with you he may have told something about lod but i am sure he have no intention of giving info.....

Ask beerwench.

DeletedUser

@ KT, sorry to disappoint you but EOD is not pacted with Grumpy Trolls.
Try looking into your shared support/offense forums, I am sure you will find them there......as they are part of the coalition you are in:)

(God, are they? Colour me embarrassed. Just goes to show how active they've been though doesn't it. Katie.)

and I hate to break it to you, but Hawk Eye was not taken down by Chaos. Go back and research who Hawk Eye lost most of the cities too;)

Hmmmm OK could be a case of selective memory. As with EDC we were at war and they disbanded. It's never been a strong point of mine watching what our allies are doing.....you might have noticed that! LOL

DeletedUser

Um ktbear why do you keep on about EOD killing Maelstrom?? They didnt. Maelstrom was killed from the inside. There are a few fools from Mael that may believe otherwise but most know what happened.

Sometimes perception is more important than reality.

DeletedUser26628

(God, are they? Colour me embarrassed. Just goes to show how active they've been though doesn't it. Katie.)
This is a 2 way street KT. Ask FE how active we have been. It tough to send support 16-20 hours away especially when I highly doubt it would be reciprocated.

DeletedUser

Back on topic, :p

1, EVOLUTION OF D3TH - 24.124701 - 30
2, Fully Equipped - 17.151859 - 29
3, Legion of Death - 13.249240 - 22
4, Legion of Basterds - 12.005618 - 30
5, Grumpy Trolls - 10, 819688 - 30
6, ChAoS - 9.159865 - 24
7, Honey Badgers - 7.844724 - 30
8, R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH - 7.403268 - 27
9, Legion of Death II - 7.249539 - 24
10, ChAoS 2 - 4.109650 - 19

Current top 10 alliances, I keep hearing lately about how "the Coalition" against EoD/RoD/MUERTE and all their other little minions is a bit one sided ???

I dont think its any surprise, if you want to sit in top spot you surely expect a challenge to try and keep the game and world alive and interesting,

All i see from EoD and the other "Faulty keyboard crew" D3ath something up with the "E" on your keyboards, or your caps locks stuck ? :p

all i keep seeing is MRA recruiting to keep your numbers up, you have your minion camps like MUERTE where both JlS and Avera were both in to see what easy inactives they could eat as they cant get a city off someone decent :D lol but seriously, you have these underling camps doing MRA recruiting anybody they can find to join them, even if the players nowhere near your oceans, just for the sake of some points on the board,

you want to try and be a respectable and memorable alliance, yet all ive seen from your entire Death Coalition is a bunch of lazy players who got fat on easy takes and nobody challenged you back early in the game,

if they had youd not be so far out in front in the ranks, and so it is only natural that all your enemys who you kept poking at whenever you felt like it, well its only natural theyd balance out the size difference, and considering the coalition probably is only close to the size of all your own Death affiliate's its still on an even footing would you not agree?

The one thing killing this world is everybody elses focus turning to WW's and not as much warring as it should be, but 6 months or so to go, and us in HB will certainly keep badgering to the end :pro:

Happy Hunting, and remember folks, rivals or allies, lets keep it friendly, and have a few laughs as we play, its easy to get carried away and take it personaly sometimes, but it is just a game meant for entertainment :)