Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Kanga closed the last one so lets stay on topic I guess.

1) Fully Equipped
These guys are based out in 65 all alone. Great average, I guess they recruited all the top players out there. Good ABP so far, they haven’t had much defending since they are always on offense

2) The Langoliers
My alliance. No comment other than we are fighting EoD and EDC right now with Fully Equipped/Locked and Loaded

3) EVOLUTION OF D3TH
Top alliance in 44, they have got a strong core and proven leadership. They know how to play but do a lot of scheming. Will be fun fighting these guys the next few weeks.

4) Locked and Loaded
“Sister Alliance” to Fully Equipped so just read that one.

5) ESPRIT DE CORPS
Theses guys have cooled off a bit since being ranked #1. Pretty spread out across 55 and 54. They have lots of top players so a comeback might be in order if they can sort out the whole academy alliance/ sister alliance situation.

6) Legion of Death
These guys are led Sir Henrik who made the top alliance in Knossos but they are really just a rebranded version of The Forgotten. Went from a rim alliance to a possible contender if they stick on their path. Would like to see how they do in a fight.

7) Chaos 1
Not much to say about these guys. They are pretty passive. 3 alliances together hiding behind numbers. They wont even attack EDC who are their competition in 55. Seems like they will stick around for a while.

8) Hawk Eye
Break off group from EDC, Knight Yola took some top players. The move still makes no sense to me as Hawk Eye is still fighting together with their old mates in EDC. I wonder how this guys will go with a “small elite alliance” when this world already has a small cap.

9) The 13th Legion
Sitting up in 44 doing nothing it seems. Pacted with the only alliance around them worth anything. So I guess they are just playing sim city or waiting for something good to happen.

10) Maelstrom
They have dropped off a decent amount, seeming to have a small problem with inactivity. Might be time to drop the academy and get all the good players in one group.

11) Undecided
Break away group from EoD. Same deal as Hawk Eye. They are still fighting together so it still makes no sense to me. Cb627 played all the leadership from EoD so it might just be doing whatever EoD wants them to do.

Didn’t feel like doing more. +rep if you like my thoughts on everything.

DeletedUser

1) Fully Equipped
IMO, these guys have had it easy so far probably because they're yet to fight a real war and they're just easy picking away at the rim.

2) The Langoliers
Good bunch of players, have proven themselves in war and are very active in the core. Looking solid guys.

3) EVOLUTION OF D3TH
I see these guys at the top. One of the most solid leadership I've seen, players are very active in every op and have a lot of fire-power.

4) Locked and Loaded
“Sister Alliance” to Fully Equipped so just read that one.

5) ESPRIT DE CORPS
These guys have some good players but seem rather quite compared to what havoc they could be launching.

6) Legion of Death
Good leadership here but it doesn't seem too serious and won't do well. Likely to merge/dissolve.

7) Chaos 1
So many of them but little action from them. Likely to crumble as soon as someone declares war. Knowing Rhethy they've got about two months.

8) Hawk Eye
Looking pretty sweet here. Break away elite players tend to do well until inactivity hits them.

9) The 13th Legion
Haven't really seen anything worthy from them. I know they've got cities filled with nukes but seems it's not put to use.

10) Maelstrom
Some good players from Omicron, could do well if they put effort in.

11) Undecided
Not a break away group. Work hand in hand with EoD and are just as good as EoD.

12) Free cities
Pretty lame these guys.

DeletedUser22650

hmmm no insulting or anything like that going on and the only 2 active threads closed because the sensible discussions didnt match the titles :(

+rep for doing the top 11.....you couldnt bee bothered to do 1 more when you were so close? :)

.....strike beat me to the post this was for kwelson but i cant rep you again, didnt realize i had :/

DeletedUser

lol dux i couldnt find anything positive to say about them and didnt feel like doing too much thinking so i ended it at 11

DeletedUser

I don't know were you guys take it from that we are not serious?
Is it the fact that we are only sitting in 18 place in the ABP ranking with 130658 points?
Then i would like to point out we started a bit late, in fact less then a month a go (2012-07-17)
I think we are progressing just fine:)

DeletedUser

I don't know were you guys take it from that we are not serious?
Is it the fact that we are only sitting in 18 place in the ABP ranking with 130658 points?
Then i would like to point out we started a bit late, in fact less then a month a go (2012-07-17)
I think we are progressing just fine:)

If LOD starts putting their full effort into this world then look out top alliances. Form up the coalition now ;)

DeletedUser

Hawk Eye- these have the core by the looks of it alot of lang's have gone here after they have disbanned. look to go well high average.
EVOLUTION OF D3TH- still kicking, great alliance & pushing strong will doing very well
Fully Equipped- falling after a revolt alliance started just to take down their founder poor music5box
Legion of Death- the forgotten? we r everywhere? some of each in here haven't seen them do to much
Inglorious Basterds- my alliance can't comment
ChAoS 1 MRA(why not defeated?)
ESPRIT DE CORPS- still going haven't grown much in a fairly long time now?
Black D3TH- :p sister alliance
The Strange Kingdom- they have members rapped all other alliances in 056
Maelstrom- don't know these guys( apart from patri4)
Vendetta of Hate- fully equipped's rebellion alliance strong players with a grudge
ChAoS 2 - danm sister alliance

DeletedUser

Make sure you tell your founder how sexy i am Because i will be joining you soon!

DeletedUser

1.EVOLUTION OF D3TH- My alliance cannot comment here.
2.Hawk Eye-Broke off from Esprite De Corps and took most of their top players. They are a good group, but seem to be facing inactive problems.
3.Fully Equipped- They kicked our their leader and just about rimmed him. They have good attack BP but are 6 in DBP most of which came from mu5icbox before they kicked him.
4.Uprising Vendetta-They are pretty much FE's second alliance with a new name :/ supposedly a break off group but still pacted.
5.Legion of Death- Top alliance in 45 with decent ABP and DBP I guess.
6.Inglorious Basterds- 12th in ABP and 21 in DBP. They are in 57 so I don't know much about them except their ABP and DBP needs to go up for them to be taken seriously.
7.Black D3TH- No comments to be said.
8.Chaos1- 6 in ABP but just to many players with them. They need to slim down their numbers lose the 3rd alliance at the least.
9.Maelstrom-They started off well but now are just sinking down not sure of what they should do.
10.Esprite De Corps- Went well was a great alliance, then Yola took most of their tops to HE, but they are still #3 ABP
11.The Persians- Truthfully don't know anything about these guys. Profile says they love to found but doesn't look like it.
12.Chaos2- Second alliance refer to chaos 1.

DeletedUser12667

1.EVOLUTION OF D3TH- Doesnt show PACT's. Which leads me to believe they have them. So not impressed with #1 spot
2.Hawk Eye- Same as EoD, fails to publish PACT's. So any accomplishment is likely due to the lack of a threat thans to diplo.
3.Fully Equipped- Actually willing to show PACT's. Awesome :)
4.Uprising Vendetta- Another alliance that hides PACT's. So I am not impressed.
5.Legion of Death- Hides PACT's, but has sister alliances:( Really LOL.
6.Inglorious Basterds- Hides PACT's, but the dudes I have chatted with are cool compared to the other alliances I have tried to have random chats with. So I say the awesome attitude speaks for itself.
7.Black D3TH- Another alliance ashamed of PACT's:(
8.Chaos1- Honestly, dudes have 3 alliances and ask for help to attack an alliance who has no PACT's and is not afraid to show no PACT's. Real super heros in my book:rolleyes:
9.Maelstrom- Hides PACT's so not worth my time to comment
10.Esprite De Corps- Hides PACT's so not worth my time to comment
11.The Persians- Has a few PACT's and willing to show them. That in itself is enough to say they are an alliance to worry about:)
12.Chaos2- Dudes wanna have 15 players on the basketball court against the 5 legal limit. And on top of that ask for others to make it 20 to 5:D

In my opinion the top 12 alliances should be maybe the top 4 alliances. As any growth resulting from PACT'ing a possible enemy takes from the accomplishments of that alliance. And if PACT'ing was banned I would be willing to bet the stats would definatly change:)

DeletedUser

1.EVOLUTION OF D3TH- Doesnt show PACT's. Which leads me to believe they have them. So not impressed with #1 spot
2.Hawk Eye- Same as EoD, fails to publish PACT's. So any accomplishment is likely due to the lack of a threat thans to diplo.
3.Fully Equipped- Actually willing to show PACT's. Awesome :)
4.Uprising Vendetta- Another alliance that hides PACT's. So I am not impressed.
5.Legion of Death- Hides PACT's, but has sister alliances:( Really LOL.
6.Inglorious Basterds- Hides PACT's, but the dudes I have chatted with are cool compared to the other alliances I have tried to have random chats with. So I say the awesome attitude speaks for itself.
7.Black D3TH- Another alliance ashamed of PACT's:(
8.Chaos1- Honestly, dudes have 3 alliances and ask for help to attack an alliance who has no PACT's and is not afraid to show no PACT's. Real super heros in my book:rolleyes:
9.Maelstrom- Hides PACT's so not worth my time to comment
10.Esprite De Corps- Hides PACT's so not worth my time to comment
11.The Persians- Has a few PACT's and willing to show them. That in itself is enough to say they are an alliance to worry about:)
12.Chaos2- Dudes wanna have 15 players on the basketball court against the 5 legal limit. And on top of that ask for others to make it 20 to 5:D

In my opinion the top 12 alliances should be maybe the top 4 alliances. As any growth resulting from PACT'ing a possible enemy takes from the accomplishments of that alliance. And if PACT'ing was banned I would be willing to bet the stats would definatly change:)

LOL you are wierd

DeletedUser

1. EOD ... going to rim them
2. Hawk eye ... Found out i joined the server and dissolved before i rimmed them (missed you mr Purps99)
3. FE ... going to rim them
4. UV ... like the name will only rim 1/2 of them
5-12 Not worthy of being rimmed yet.....

DeletedUser

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH
Been in the 1 spot for a little while now. My own allaince so all there is to say is that we are currently fighting The Persians (winning by a lot)

2) Fully Equiped
These guys are the real deal. Been racking up ABP and taking cities but I don't know too much about their players. Probably the only alliance that could really challenge EoD but they are too far away. Sitting in 65 starting to make the push in 55 as they are fighting the Chaos alliances.

3) Uprising Vendetta
Sister alliance or their own group? Who knows haha? Broke off a while ago to rim mu5icbox which didn't really work. Pretty much the same thing as FE, they share the same enemies and pacts and work together in everything.

4) Legion of Death
Haven't made many moves lately. Defending their academy out in 56 and fighting The Persians in 45. Got rid of one wing alliance recently. Well see how long they keep the other one.

5) RETRIBUTION OF D3TH
EoD wing alliance so see above.

6) Chaos 1
These guys have been around since the begining. All people have done is rip on them for having two academies and being an MRA. But they are still here and doing well. Now they are top dog in 55 and are facing FE/UV in the east. Now that they have a real war on their hands well see how they do under pressure.

7) Chaos 2
See above.

8) Maelstrom
Been noobing it up in 35/45. Everyone stopped attacking them to hit The Persians after they merged with remaing HE guys. They have recovered a bit but still aren't that great. Be nice to see how they do once everyone sees they are still here.

9) The Social Network
Rebranded LPE. Got a nice little core going in north eastern 54 but have been getting hit hard by FE. Wonder how long they can hold out here.

10) Chaos 3
See above.

11) Walruses of Death
LoD wing alliance in 56 been taking some losses at the hands of UV recently and losing some players. Otherwise they have not been up to much.

12) The Persians
After merging with reming HE players they have lost quite a bit. We have been taking lots of their cities and only lost 1 so far. The core of their Spanish players that started this world are still here but not sure how long they can keep going under heavy pressure.