Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser20547

It does not matter how many times they change their names and to what they change their names too, the stinch remain:p

DeletedUser

Big news guys. MRA's are back! :eek:

Fully Equipped Trolls
Fully Equipped Trolls II
Fully Equipped Trolls 3

DeletedUser19260

Before someone from LOD comes along to mouth off, You lot cant say anything either.

LOD
LOD II
LOD III
Im expecting HB to soon become number 4.

Every alliance has 3 branches. Not much anyone can say really although im sure EOD are doing it wrong compared to the others in some way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beer Wench

Phrourach
I did not deny i was a kettle, I thought it funny
EOD ,
RoD
mmuerite ,
Greek alliance,
vacancy mangers....

were calling the pot a kettle, i thought you should meet the pot, or the kettle; whichever you prefer.

DeletedUser

We are set to start WW in less than a month so I figured we could get one more review before we are all simming away. But I'm only going to do 6 alliances because that's how many second and third branches there are :rolleyes:

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH
ABP 1 DBP 1

Still the top dogs even though LoD are closing the gap in points. Pretty much been same old stuff for us. Coalition is continually trying to colonize in 44 but what are 10 cities going to do if you guys can't time your attacks? Not many changes as we have been prepping for WW.

2) Legion of Death
ABP 3 DBP 3
Passed FET in points after merging with LoB, only 3 million behind EoD now. Probably going to give us a run for our money in WW. Kind of impossible for. Either of us to feasibly attack each others wonders as they are so far away. I'm just interested to see how all the big guys in LoB will feel at being left out of the top alliance along with how good everything in the coalition forums are. There can't be any way FET and LoD leaders still trust each other.

3)Fully Equipped Trolls
ABP 2 DBP 4
After seeing the LoD/LoB merger, what would make more sense than to merge with GT. Still behind the top two but not by much. They've got a good set up for WW out in 66 with no enemies around the for miles. I'll be taking bets on how long the LoD and FET can stay allies now that they each have 2 decently sized branch alliances. Doesn't seem like there is still a need for mutual protection from big bad EoD.

6) Honey Badgers
ABP 7 DBP 7
All the players worth something have gone inactive or into VM. Not going to be all that important come WW period, from what I've heard they aren't even going to try building them. Just want to try and play the role of a spoiler.

10)*Greek Alliance*
ABP 13 DBP 18
Good group of guys, solid allies. Got a really nice core going out in north west 64 and doing their best to annoy all of the FET players around them.

11) The Motley Crew
ABP 16 DBP 22
Recently broke off the pact with us and joined the coalition. Good luck and have fun guys. To small and unorganized to be worth anything. Their top 3 players that might look ok but from the reports people post, it looks like they don't get the concept of hiding your offense at night lol.

DeletedUser37020

I'm just interested to see how all the big guys in LoB will feel at being left out of the top alliance along with how good everything in the coalition forums are. There can't be any way FET and LoD leaders still trust each other.

Overall...ok. But the above....don't worry about the "big guys"...everyone understands their roll in the overall goal. And in regards to trust...all relationships in the coalition are fine. Perhaps EOD war mongering tactics will not work on FET and LOD as successfully as it did with Chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True but at the end of this world. EOD will be the winners. EOD has rimmed out many alliances than any other alliance in this world. Like Avera said When we win this world we are truly the deserved champions. If in case we are not able to win this world then no big loss. It just means that It took Entire world to stop EOD from becoming champions. Either way its a huge accomplishment. Cannot say that for you guys..

DeletedUser19042

Anything new on this?

Are the other alliances, except for EOD, not struggling with inactives or so?
A merger with allies might help?

DeletedUser

@Jorisva

every alliance in top 12 except for EOD/ROD are merging. i am not sure about HB but my guess is they will go into LOD.

Chaos is already divided and people are splitting from that alliance to either EOD, LOd or FET.

FE have merged with GT to form FET. LOB has merged into LOD to form LOD 3 or something like that. EOD/ROD are strong as ever. We are confident than ever to win this world now that the WW is nearing.

DeletedUser19042

@Jorisva

every alliance in top 12 except for EOD/ROD are merging. i am not sure about HB but my guess is they will go into LOD.

Chaos is already divided and people are splitting from that alliance to either EOD, LOd or FET.

FE have merged with GT to form FET. LOB has merged into LOD to form LOD 3 or something like that. EOD/ROD are strong as ever. We are confident than ever to win this world now that the WW is nearing.

lol...nice. How long for WW stage?

DeletedUser32029

good....eod,after months i have seen an real op against an active and good player.....en 42 is alive.
Good to see the response of eod after months...may this continue,as grepo was becoming boring.

DeletedUser

you don't even play in Rethymos, your point's are zero...unless you just lost the city.
mm