Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

so valor couldnt organise a war? well we took 71 citys from the illum brand and lost 36. thats 2 to 1 in our favor. added to which we are 15 members and you had 150 at your peak and still hold over 45 (losing them fast now though you lost lol). wow just think if we new what we where doing then. seams to me we where i little more then a drain on resources. seams we where your betters.

tell you what have a cup of milk and play sim city. everyone wins there.

well, not everyone .... I went bankrupt :-((((

DeletedUser

so valor couldnt organise a war? well we took 71 citys from the illum brand and lost 36. thats 2 to 1 in our favor. added to which we are 15 members and you had 150 at your peak and still hold over 45 (losing them fast now though you lost lol). wow just think if we new what we where doing then. seams to me we where i little more then a drain on resources. seams we where your betters.

tell you what have a cup of milk and play sim city. everyone wins there.

Pffft, that is not how you win a "WAR" game--are you crazy? You don't win a war game by actually fighting a war, you are supposed to win by simming just like Illums did. When you lose you cry about how your ADP numbers are so much higher than everyone else's. Who cares if you actually use strategy and actually "take" a city. As long as you throw forces against it and raise that little number up you are better than everyone else.

DeletedUser41036

After pola bears and winterstyx fell apart it was 80% chance BE will win.
It was just routine after that.
Phoenix managed to stabilize in 034, but BE took o54 way to easily...

What was needed to defeat be at that point was coallition of phoenix, ilu, rt and wd.
Then It wouuld have been fair or good fight.
But, Acidus and rt wanted to play neutral all the time, dazz was completly unable to listen to reason (and Beserko let dazz decide for some reason). WD were WD.
An for BE it was routine.
When i look back first idea that comes to my mind is that this world has very poor alliance leaders.
Most of them were completly inadequat for situation.
The fact that someone has opinion and yells it out loud doesnt mean that he knows what is he talking about:).
BE had good politics, good players and good leadership.
Thats why they have won.
Only stain (at least for me) is that there is little to many spies, traitors and guys who destroyed their own alliances in BE, but i guess its part of the game.

All in all it was good job by BE leadership.
They controlled most of the game for most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After pola bears and winterstyx fell apart it was 80% chance BE will win.
It was just routine after that.
Phoenix managed to stabilize in 034, but BE took o54 way to easily...

What was needed to defeat be at that point was coallition of phoenix, ilu, rt and wd.
Then It wouuld have been fair or good fight.
But, Acidus and rt wanted to play neutral all the time, dazz was completly unable to listen to reason (and Beserko let dazz decide for some reason). WD were WD.
An for BE it was routine.
When i look back first idea that comes to my mind is that this world has very poor alliance leaders.
Most of them were completly inadequat for situation.
The fact that someone has opinion and yells it out loud doesnt mean that he knows what is he talking about:).
BE had good politics, good players and good leadership.
Thats why they have won.
Only stain (at least for me) is that there is little to many spies, traitors and guys who destroyed their own alliances in BE, but i guess its part of the game.

All in all it was good job by BE leadership.
They controlled most of the game for most of the time.

But at least you tried :). On that note, I think the reason why so many people were loyal was because we went through a lot in the early stages to get to where we were. Who would have thunk that for the most part, a bunch of noobs would have got to where we are. Most of us were first timers although we had a couple who had played before.

Anyway, I respect the way you played D0m0, you kept it clean, didn't take stuff personal and helped make the game more enjoyable. Same goes for many in SG.

DeletedUser32487

The games people play to win and none has an ounce of honesty to tell the truth.

BE: Wants Illu to leave Actium so they can win. DC/DD supports BE so they can win. They feel that this is teaching Illum a lesson. But sad that they have forgotten when many months ago when Diddly Doo and Wally wanted to kill them and doing a great job at that, the person who stood by them is the person DC/DD hates now.

SG: Are now getting more support. But they to played games. They made a big sound and dance when ex RT players joined Illu and now that's all forgotten when they need support.

Valor: They have one purpose. Hatred for Illu. This is just a game mates. Get over it. We have none for you guys.... ;)
But I do find it so amusing to watch the drama. Whilst Valor support SG against BE.... Valor continues to attack Illu. They still feel that Illu are building WW. And now Valor blames Illu for BE wining :)

But wait for it guys...... The latest news is that 'apparently I am a BE spy' The flashing news from Valor camp.

are you nor walking long walk ?

why you not attack my little citie in your WW ?

Bahhh you are waste time and i mantain my opinio you are a BE spy... but its long story

ya or BE spy or other thing i do not say dont want be banned

because if you not a BE spy you pick your alliance to loose and BE win

DeletedUser

The games people play to win and none has an ounce of honesty to tell the truth.

BE: Wants Illu to leave Actium so they can win. DC/DD supports BE so they can win. They feel that this is teaching Illum a lesson. But sad that they have forgotten when many months ago when Diddly Doo and Wally wanted to kill them and doing a great job at that, the person who stood by them is the person DC/DD hates now.

Are illums really that clueless? No wonder you guys lost. How does Illums going or staying on the server have absolutely any impact on BE? You guys were nothing before and are worse than nothing now. In the many months we were at war you never took a single active BE city except for the cities you already had in revolt before Boris joined BE. Somehow this was preventing us from winning? I want what you are smoking dude.

DeletedUser32487

How does Illums going or staying on the server have absolutely any impact on BE?

I think you don't know what is going on within BE..... Funny when that doesn't match what was sent our way. Maybe you should check the facts with your bunch lol

BE offer to Illum:
I made the offer and it is not open for negotiation. Talk with your bunch then decide.

DeletedUser32487

This is the alliance that admitted that they had spy's working for them..... Now if you guys weren't so worried about wining in the first place then why didn't follow the wise old saying 'put your money where your mouth is'.... and win without games and using MRA backing.

The answer is: No you couldn't.

Part of a message to Illum from BE: Really, you never had a clue before, and if you knew my spies (plural--that means more than one), you would not have lost this world so pitifully. I am late? Looks like it is you that is late, lol. Or was all this part of the great Illum plan to lose this world?

DeletedUser

This is the alliance that admitted that they had spy's working for them..... Now if you guys weren't so worried about wining in the first place then why didn't follow the wise old saying 'put your money where your mouth is'.... and win without games and using MRA backing.

The answer is: No you couldn't.

Lol what? Is this djsof with another account? Your posts are about as coherent as his. As I said, Illums are not, and have never been a threat to anyone other than themselves. Whether you stay or go will not affect anything.

Secondly, who cares if we had spies? Only a child would come on the forums and complain because another big bad alliance had spies. At least you finally admit you were an MRA.

DeletedUser

Valor: They have one purpose. Hatred for Illu. This is just a game mates. Get over it. We have none for you guys.... ;)
But I do find it so amusing to watch the drama. Whilst Valor support SG against BE.... Valor continues to attack Illu. They still feel that Illu are building WW. And now Valor blames Illu for BE wining :)

But wait for it guys...... The latest news is that 'apparently I am a BE spy' The flashing news from Valor camp.

lol man you have just sunk to a new low for your rants. you not even trying any more. just face the facts, illums had the biggest mouths and they got shut good. you got owned by an alliance with only 15 members, turned your back on your long standing ally to only beg them to help you out after it back fired and got a good beating in the WW race.

As for spies, well i know for fact your alliance had them and likely still does so mr kettle meet your new friend mr pot.

DeletedUser

If they didnt have them, do you think for one minute that if presented the opportunity they wouldnt jump at it? LOL. Heres a real mind blower for a lot of players out there.... Gaining and managing spies is part of the game! It takes skill. Its not as easy as "yes I want a spy". Players dont spy on an alliance that they like with good leadership that doesnt screw them over. Interestingly, BE always managed to have a 1 or more spies in Illums lol. To SG's credit we had more difficulty gaining information from them.