Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Am just wondering here what's up with the our dear byzantine fellowship, a quick look at grepostats shows pretty much nothing but red.

DeletedUser31852

.... actium is crazy, alliances rise and fall really fast, except for SG and CM...

DeletedUser

I've heard something about that pic heh..but still nothing from Corey?? Bet is a bet sooo :)
And I think you can blame me because you lost that bet :)

DeletedUser20688

I've heard something about that pic heh..but still nothing from Corey?? Bet is a bet sooo :)
And I think you can blame me because you lost that bet :)

It's coming, just been very busy the last month or so.

Infact I have 2 pics for SG ;)

DeletedUser20688

:) corey corey... at your age you should still have good memory - you lost the bet to me .. so pic is for me :)
I will try and get someone to take it for me on Friday ;)
p bears no longer are around. anyone know what happened?

They went against Clockmare like every other alliance and didn't last long.

Considering we are not as active any more just shows the skill level of their players.

DeletedUser

I will try and get someone to take it for me on Friday ;)

Considering we are not as active any more just shows the skill level of their players.

SG still lasts :) :)

DeletedUser

looking at the stats it seams clocks didnt really have much to do with p bears down fall as BE where doing the damage. clocks seam busy with inactive takeovers and SG

DeletedUser20688

looking at the stats it seams clocks didnt really have much to do with p bears down fall as BE where doing the damage. clocks seam busy with inactive takeovers and SG

We are fighting two MRA's plus Illu are trying it a little bit. At this stage in the game we can't be everywhere like how we were but we are still bosses of actium

DeletedUser21418

Fighting is not the only way to take down allis, you just need a not so smart leader, whit big lust for power (boris the cat) play a littel whit him, make him run whit a half story 2 days after alli disband PB dident go down fighting, they whent down becourse thir leaders was easy to play.

We say thanks, to oure undercowerguys that did a fantastick job, the hole case whit all info will be put on display for your all to get some big laufs, when i com back from my week in the sun take care and keep fighting ;-)

DeletedUser20688

so you fight MRAs?

Any MRA near us we will be against yes.

Yes Mr Krainet, noobs like Boris The Cat and Ultima Thule knew they were going to die sooner rather than later so they just folded. Shame really, I was enjoying their BP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any MRA near us we will be against yes.

MRA is and alliance with a sub alliance yes?

If so then when do you start your war with BE? there now an MRA with there sub alliance The French Ticklers. Should be a good war then