Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Top 12 Breakdown: (at p1mono's request ;))

1. BE:
By far and away the most dominating alliance and tops in skilled players. 4 out of top 5 players and 8 out of top 13 players speaks for itself. Gonna be tough to beat as we have come from the bottom to work our way through fighting and diplomacy to the top.. Although, as action has slowed, it has been tougher to keep top players interest.. Still the strong favorite to win.

2. Illuminati- Still with a core of several great players.. A lot of lesser players surrounding them but giving them the #2 edge due to size and resource availability come WW.. Also their postion ensures they are relatively safe from attacks on all but their leading front.

3. SG- Excellent alliance, that has a large core of solid players.. good coordination in attacking and defending.. Their geographic position ensures they get lots of action.. Smaller in size(cities) than top two and thus atm are ranked 3rd. But are the dark horse pick.

4. Phoenix- Significant drop off from the top 3. They are a plucky bunch that fight smart, not hard. (compliment) They adapt well and have been able to hold their own against BE fairly well. Long term their days are numbered.

5. Dads house- recently moved up after aquiring some of the best of WD. I think in the north they are now the alliance to be reckoned with and will soon take out WD.

6. Valor- small group, that are fairly young to this world but are well experienced in other worlds.. think they are a little late to the party and dont seem to really play much of a factor in this world. at least not yet ;)

7. War Dragons- These guys are toast, only ranking them here based on size, but many are inactive or very inexperienced.. Never really tested much and when they were they folded like a beach towel. Their distant location is only thing keeping them alive atm.

8. Illuminata - sister to Illums, made up of mostly second rate players. but have the advantage of protection.

9. Polar Bears - Why this alliance is still around is beyond me.. these guys were destroyed by BE long ago.. the ones that are still in the alliance are either not active enough to realize it or not smart enough to move on.

10. Dragons Confederation - a spread out alliance made up of mostly inexperienced and smaller players. not really a factor. But nice for an easy city take now and then.

11. Dukes- only 3 players but run by Markan ben who is an unrelenting veteran. Continually respawning colonies when you take his cities.. Hes like herpes, cant get rid of him.

12. Dragons Den - See Dragons confederation

DeletedUser31800

Thanks jtribs! This forum really needs activity and this is an excellent contribution :)

DeletedUser

Just to keep these forums alive a little, I'm gonna do one of these as no-one has done any for a while and perhaps it will give some insight to the ones already gone from this world but still interested how things are going.

1. Byzantine Empire - Cannot be impartial, as it's my own alliance, but as always, sailing strong. Inches away from reaching an alliance average of 1mil points. Currently leading in the wonder race with the first wonder already completed. A strong competitor for winning the world, but getting all 7 wonders is most likely impossible at this point.
2. Shadow Guards - One word: amazing. It's just beyond me how an alliance can stand the entire test of times and be in the top 12 from pretty much the first days up until the wonder race. Not that much of the original is left there anymore, but the core is still strong and strategic pacts at the right times + taking in players from other alliances has kept them strong all-around. In the wonder race lost a very tight race for the first wonder with BE, after leading all the way until level 9, but are well ahead with some other wonders. At this point still strong competitors for winning the world.
3. Illuminati - In my eyes have lost the oh-so-overused title of MRA, but have been suprisingly bad at the WW stage. Some internal issues + bad management of players (players wasting favor quaking, wisdoming etc.) has caused them to lagg behind in the wonder race. At this point they have no chance of winning the ww, nor even completing any wonders. I won't be surprised if the alliance will be gone in less than a month from now.

This is where a huge line has to be drawn, as the gap between the top 3 alliances and the rest of the world is insane. Each of the top 3 alliances have more points in total than then next 6 alliances combined.

4. Dads house - I won't lie, this is not really a stand-alone alliance, but more part of BE with no real leadership of their own. They do have their own wonder which is already at level 3, but when the top 3 alliances are already completing their wonders it's more of a practice for the future than a real effort on their part.
5. Valor - Before SG started taking in some of their strongest players they used to be a tight-knit group of very agressive players with some of the highest BP-counts in the server. They have given illums quite a bit of headache but as of now don't seem to be much more than dads is for BE. They do have their own wonder, but having one wonder at level 1 at this point of the game is again of no value to anyone.
6. Dragons Confederation - Players who started this game very late have joined to form a coaliton of dragons (see Dragons Den below) to make something of themselves out at the rim. A surprisingly sturdy bunch of players if You look the stats and what's going on in their fight with illums. They won't fight for any titles themselves, but can be a useful ally or a thorn in the back for one of the "big three".
7. Accepted - Some new formation of just 3 big players who have left/were thrown out of Illuminati. Why they left I am not aware, but one cannot take them as a serious alliance.
8. Phoenix - After their merge with SG only a handful of mediocre players are left there. Aside from just being annoying like a swarm of mosquitoes on a warm summer day who You just cannot get rid of whatever You do, they don't really pose a threat to anyone and just form a sort of buffer-zone for SG's western members.
9. Dragons Den - See "Dragons Confederation" above, they are sister-alliances.
10. - Solis Sacerdotibus - Very similar to the 2 dragon alliances, formed of late-starting rim players who are trying to make their way towards the centre, but without much luck as there is nothing but the "big three" in their way. One has to give them credit for ambition, as they too have their own wonder started, which is already at level 3. So a big effort from a bunch of small to medium sized players who haven´t really had much time to prepare for WW.
11. - Sea Pirates - Why is this thing even an alliance anymore I am not sure, dragons and solis sacerdotibus have eaten up most of their players, who weren't much to start with anyways. Right now it's just one med. sized player who has already been wiped out once from this game with a bunch of tiny followers.
12. - Fallen Angels - Two ex-phoenix players who don't seem to have been good enough for SG have broken away from their old homes and are now stranded alone in the middle of no-where.

DeletedUser

nice report, little bit harsh on illuminati but expected from a BE member.
We have come a long way as an alliance and I'm proud that we have stood still with Real members and Built the wonder with our own resources. Funny how you forgot to mention how #1 and #2 alliances used fund raising campaign to get resources. I can post photos from both sides to prove this for all.
Also its funny how you forgot to mention how SG used spare parts to fix their inactivity all the time. Illuminati were the biggest threat to BE and Jtribs knew this long time ago and did what he does best. I congratulate BE for wining WW. Wonder seems to be going to the ones that invested more gold,more tactics and more time in game. As for SG, i knew this, history repeats itself again. SG strongest enemy is their leaders brains. They tried to fix it here by adding Aussi to the command tree but it didnt work. My last piece of advice to SG if they ever play again, make Blade a leader and he will get you a wonder, he is humble enough to talk to members nicely yet smart to lead.
The same thing happened to (X-ray in SG happened to me in Upsilon but i had power to revenge back then),kick the leaders out .

DeletedUser

nice report, little bit harsh on illuminati but expected from a BE member.
We have come a long way as an alliance and I'm proud that we have stood still with Real members and Built the wonder with our own resources. Funny how you forgot to mention how #1 and #2 alliances used fund raising campaign to get resources. I can post photos from both sides to prove this for all.
Also its funny how you forgot to mention how SG used spare parts to fix their inactivity all the time. Illuminati were the biggest threat to BE and Jtribs knew this long time ago and did what he does best. I congratulate BE for wining WW. Wonder seems to be going to the ones that invested more gold,more tactics and more time in game. As for SG, i knew this, history repeats itself again. SG strongest enemy is their leaders brains. They tried to fix it here by adding Aussi to the command tree but it didnt work. My last piece of advice to SG if they ever play again, make Blade a leader and he will get you a wonder, he is humble enough to talk to members nicely yet smart to lead.
The same thing happened to (X-ray in SG happened to me in Upsilon but i had power to revenge back then),kick the leaders out .

ROFL, Illuminati were NEVER a threat to BE. I suggest you take a look at the win loss columns on you and your many sub alliances. You took approximately 40 cities from BE with over HALF of them belonging to Boris who was already in revolt in over 30 cities before he joined us. The vast majority of the rest were taken from inactives. On the other hand, BE took HUNDREDS of cities belonging to the Illum conglomerate.

As to the rest of your disillusioned posting:

As far as SG having an academy alliance--who cares. I do not remember SG on these forums bragging about how 150 players defeated 15.

Also, dude, do not blame your alliances inept leadership problems on the rest of the server. Had you not tried to cannibalize those you had promised to protect (DD/DA) they would have been more than happy to send resources your way and do not try and deny that you would not have accepted them.

DeletedUser

illum begged DC and DD to take them back but they didnt and why would they? treat someone like dirt and then say, errr how about coming back for more?

SG may not win the wonder race but they beat ILLUM.

DeletedUser

you guys are pathetic, i just say good stuff about BE and i still get some heat for it. If you full of hatred see a doctor. its only a game.
As for Killer moth, i pity you really, you keep repeating negative comments about illuminate like if they slapped you on the face.
negative words are not gonna get you anywhere. I'm out of this world as of today.
Again, this game is not about fund raising, its about fighting and building your own wonders. If you don't like this fact its your problem.
BE used 4-5 alliances to get resources and SG used 3. so BE made more resources in less time and built the wonder. good job

this is not the game i signed up for, thats why its my last game and I'm out of it as of today.
good luck to you guys with fund raising and charity wonders. Donate extra clothes to good well and resources to top 2 alliances

bye

DeletedUser

djsof - by talking just about resources just proves how little You know about the ww race and that in itself is the clear sign of why illums got nowhere with their wonders, it's favor that makes or breaks the wonder race. How do You think we turned a 10-hour loss on lighthouse to a near 10 hour victory? Filling a wonder with res will take just about the same amount of time for every one of the top 3 alliances, the difference won't be more than 2-3 hours, all depending on the level of activity.
We are talking about taking roughly 48 hours off a level 10 wonder building time with favor accelerations, compared to that even if the wonder was instantly completed with all the resources in the world it would barely make a difference.

And its no secret that dragons and dads are helping us and valor is helping sg. That's why politics plays a huge part in this game as it does in real world. Having great allies will get you far and in this case - far enough to win the world.

I hope You truly will leave, if not the game, then atleast this forum, so that this thread would not be closed due to some random trolling aswell.

DeletedUser

He is a troll is all, always bragging about how good his alliance is yet has no clue how the game mechanics work. Seriously man, how much help do you think a player that is 3-4 oceans away going to be? I can't even keep my cities 1 ocean away from filling up the warehouse and I constantly have a stream going. Anything further than 4 hours will not lower your resources enough to keep from wasting them if you at least farm every 8 hours.

Now, add that on top of the fact that they cannot send resources to a wonder and must send them to a player to store in the warehouse (which means there must be good coordination in order not to waste the resources) you can easily see that although there might be a small gain it would not significantly impact the game. Heck, I doubt after the first day or two after realizing that they tied up there merchants for 6+ hours they even bothered to send anymore. Probably why Dads House and Valor started their own wonder.

I am also pretty sure Valor sending SG resources and DH sending us resources had nothing to do with Illums starting their first wonder almost and ENTIRE day after SG and BE. Also pretty sure it had nothing to do with the fact that you had a year to get 7 islands together but could only manage 5 in time for WW. What I am sure of is that half your alliance casting wisdom and other spells on our fake attacks for the past couple of weeks had more to do with you not getting your wonders done than anything else. Add that to the fact that half your players were only out for themselves the entire year we have been playing. Ask yourself why we left Ravio and HappyHouse to the very last (hint, it may have had something to do with them never supporting any attacks other than their own).

No, it is only because BE and SG were able to "con" other alliances into helping is why Illums lost--had nothing to do with the caliper of their players...

But go ahead and whine and cry about how so and so did this or so and so did that-it shows everyone who reads these boards that you are all talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey Rberni, do you accept old used socks ? Im gonna send them as charity to you so you can build wonders.
what this game has turned to is unacceptable, like any other alliances we made mistakes but The charity trick was outrageous.
I felt like in ( The Apprentice) with SG/BE being the best student raising funds for WW of charities. Grepolis should do something about it before grepolis change from this

Grepolis-logo1.jpg

to this

super-genius-begging-for-money.jpg

good luck for all poor souls that feels like wining anything here. Even WW were a joke. SG turtles attacking with Swords to break BE wonder
hilarious .

bye

DeletedUser

illum begged DC and DD to take them back but they didnt and why would they? treat someone like dirt and then say, errr how about coming back for more?

SG may not win the wonder race but they beat ILLUM.

Illuminati never begged to have DC/DD back, the fact your alliance got no where and couldnt organise a War with themselves. They were nothing but a drain on defensive resources. BE and SG won the game by politics and deception. I thought this game was a war game, not a Tom Clancy spy thriller.... BE and SG attacks on Illuminati were rather poor and did not worry our plans.

Why dont you lot give up and go play a game based upon spying and leave the war games to the players who want some action.

PS
Hopefully Boris will get banned and never come back!

DeletedUser

Top 12 Breakdown: (at p1mono's request ;))

1. BE:
By far and away the most dominating alliance and tops in skilled players. 4 out of top 5 players and 8 out of top 13 players speaks for itself. Gonna be tough to beat as we have come from the bottom to work our way through fighting and diplomacy to the top.. Although, as action has slowed, it has been tougher to keep top players interest.. Still the strong favorite to win.

2. Illuminati- Still with a core of several great players.. A lot of lesser players surrounding them but giving them the #2 edge due to size and resource availability come WW.. Also their postion ensures they are relatively safe from attacks on all but their leading front.

3. SG- Excellent alliance, that has a large core of solid players.. good coordination in attacking and defending.. Their geographic position ensures they get lots of action.. Smaller in size(cities) than top two and thus atm are ranked 3rd. But are the dark horse pick.

4. Phoenix- Significant drop off from the top 3. They are a plucky bunch that fight smart, not hard. (compliment) They adapt well and have been able to hold their own against BE fairly well. Long term their days are numbered.

5. Dads house- recently moved up after aquiring some of the best of WD. I think in the north they are now the alliance to be reckoned with and will soon take out WD.

6. Valor- small group, that are fairly young to this world but are well experienced in other worlds.. think they are a little late to the party and dont seem to really play much of a factor in this world. at least not yet ;)

7. War Dragons- These guys are toast, only ranking them here based on size, but many are inactive or very inexperienced.. Never really tested much and when they were they folded like a beach towel. Their distant location is only thing keeping them alive atm.

8. Illuminata - sister to Illums, made up of mostly second rate players. but have the advantage of protection.

9. Polar Bears - Why this alliance is still around is beyond me.. these guys were destroyed by BE long ago.. the ones that are still in the alliance are either not active enough to realize it or not smart enough to move on.

10. Dragons Confederation - a spread out alliance made up of mostly inexperienced and smaller players. not really a factor. But nice for an easy city take now and then.

11. Dukes- only 3 players but run by Markan ben who is an unrelenting veteran. Continually respawning colonies when you take his cities.. Hes like herpes, cant get rid of him.

12. Dragons Den - See Dragons confederation

Glad to see you have a good grasp on who is who here, and hats off to the better team.... well done! :)

DeletedUser41753

Why dont you lot give up and go play a game based upon spying and leave the war games to the players who want some action.

PS

This coming from the guy that faked a friendship with me for 6 months, and even posted in his forum he was faking it.
Beserko 2013-09-12 19:32
Boris freaked out on me last week as he and Jtribs have been constantly trying to recruit me over to their side. I have passed them some duff info on our plans and agreed to hatch a plot like Boris did to TPB.... As they have now realised I was playing them along for a couple of months to find out 'their' plans I have recieved a barrage of abuse LOL.....

We do need to be careful on what is happening and what our plans are especially on the forum. Spies have been an integral part of this game from day one..... so dont post critical info on the open forum.

Beserko

Here is my "barrage of abuse".

boris the cat on 2013-08-25 at 08:15

So when are you going to be truthful with us? This bit about you being so innocent and not knowing what is going on has gotten real old. Hard to believe the largest player in an alliance has no clue what is going on in that alliance. I talked to you in good faith, but all you did was bull me. How am I to trust you when you talk to me like I have no brain in my head? Insult my intelligence? Did I do such to you? No. Fake talk, makes a fake person. My respect for you is waning, no reason to strengthen it has occurred. I hope you will give me reason to think otherwise, but I am not very optimistic on your respectful treatment of me at this time.

Burn me once, shame on you

Burn me twice, shame on me

I would like to include all your PMs with you scheming to take the cream of Illums and start your own alliance, your assessments of other players, your basic betrayal of the alliance you claim to hold so High. They will have to come at a later date, as I have to send resources and favor to our Wonders, so we beat you down into the trash. Careful were you tread.

Why would I get banned there Beserko? If you are trying to insinuate something, be a man and directly accuse me. I have not broken the rules except to get mad and swear at the odd individual who asked for a lashing. I have news for you, I will be back again and again. Hopefully, you will grow up a notch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Illuminati never begged to have DC/DD back, the fact your alliance got no where and couldnt organise a War with themselves. They were nothing but a drain on defensive resources. BE and SG won the game by politics and deception. I thought this game was a war game, not a Tom Clancy spy thriller.... BE and SG attacks on Illuminati were rather poor and did not worry our plans.

PS

Lol, I will sum up both Beserko and Djsof.

Whaah, we lost and rather than blame ourselves, we will grasp for any reason out there to blame everyone else. Not our fault that we backstabbed our allies and they wanted to help a different alliance.

Not our fault that we lost several hundred cities to BE and SG while only taking a handfull--it was our plan the entire time. We wanted to give up those hundreds of cities so we could lose in the end and then blame it on everyone else.

Not our fault that we don't understand this "war game" we keep speaking of because in war you are supposed to lose 10 to 1 in order to win. It was really all the backstabbing and not our inept leadership.

We are going to go play a different game were you are not supposed to win because you guys don't understand how this game is supposed to be played

DeletedUser

Illuminati never begged to have DC/DD back, the fact your alliance got no where and couldnt organise a War with themselves. They were nothing but a drain on defensive resources. I thought this game was a war game, BE and SG attacks on Illuminati were rather poor and did not worry our plans.

PS

so valor couldnt organise a war? well we took 71 citys from the illum brand and lost 36. thats 2 to 1 in our favor. added to which we are 15 members and you had 150 at your peak and still hold over 45 (losing them fast now though you lost lol). wow just think if we new what we where doing then. seams to me we where i little more then a drain on resources. seams we where your betters.

tell you what have a cup of milk and play sim city. everyone wins there.