Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser17088

I would hazard a guess that Eblans started taking their cities and they didn't like it

and i know they lost about 3k LS in the past few days trying to stop Eblans in the process

DeletedUser

they could learn from us in hateocracy, we're awesome at losing cities :cool:

DeletedUser32061

they could learn from us in hateocracy, we're awesome at losing cities :cool:

Yeah but even with no cities your players still have lots of points:

epicwin_zps9ae036bc.png

WITCHCRAFT!

DeletedUser2663

May as well give my Opinions on the alliances to date base don members points etc etc.

Apollyon - MRA. Gonna get slapped around and taken out by everyone else in a matter of days. I predict them toping the DBP charts for a few days.
D.N. - Aparently they won sigma which is also a speed three world. So they have experience in speed three and i have noticed they are still recruiting further strengthing their ranks. I predict they will top O55.
Maelstrom - They going to get owned, simple as that.
Be QuieT - The dark horse in the top 5. No one knows what to expect from them. Are they good, and if so how good? Time will tell. One to watch for though.
Hateocracy - Played with and against many of the players in this alliance before. My money is on them being top in the ABP ranks. Are the settings in this world good enough to keep around for more than a few months though.
Inferna Bellatorum - A bunch from pella, not the best but not weak either. If they play their cards right they may be able to stick around for sometime.
Phoenix Rising - Dont know much about them. SO same as above
The Darkness Unleashed - Catch you later. wont last very long.
LORDS OF KAOS - Same as above
Rum Runners - Interesting group here. May be a strong group in the future to watch out for.
Spartan Legacy - Another bunch of spartans. we all know what that means.
JustPIExps - wont be around for long

Alliances to watch out for.

NO NAME - May merge into another alliance and further bolster that alliance in strength
Team Good Friends - We will be coming soon and be in the top 12 in a matter of time :p

Lets see how things have changed since i did my last top 12. See who stayed around and who quit.

D.N. - Now at rank 1 and top dog now. Dominating O55. Lost a few player recently it seems but still strong.
Hateocracy - Well being out done in the ABP ranks but still doing good. Holding the rank 2 spot in abp and points.
Phoenix Rising - Seem to be doing alright for now. Still around and not doing to bad at all.
Cimmerians - was not in top 12 when i did my last one but have come out and kicked since then. Good size member count and high avgs make them a very strong group indeed.
EbLANs - Probably the scariest alliance out there atm. Small group of very strong players here. Question is are they going solo or are they doing all the right diplomatic moves?
The Golden Dawn - statistically speaking not looking like a great group but a few vets in there so maybe they will stick around long enough to get to hit their stride
Legends Of Fear - same as above
Inferna Bellatorum - From what i have heard thee guys have a few pacts. Nothing exceptional about them but seems they will be around for a while, they were in the top 12 last time, they are here now and will proabbly be here next time
=PT Server Team= - was known as Be quiet but after a name change or two they have decided on a name. Dont seem to be faring all to well atm but we will see how things go for them, They can easily start doing very well if circumstances permit it i guess.
The Vikings - Just another worthless alliance to clog up the top 12. Like the bad ones before them they will fade soon ehough
Invictus - seem pretty bad to me, will probably get owned by DN
Zombies - Not looking to bad for a rim alliance. May be the future rival of DN.
Organized Chaos - Pretty decent looking alliance. If they have the right friends they will go on to be a strong team indeed.
Babylon - A half decent alliance with some decent players. But loosing a few cities to Vikings? thats a bit embarising. Will be interesting to see how they develop as they are between the core alliances and the rim alliances.
Ark Angels - based on first looks, Bad, just plain bad. wont even go even further into it.

So only 5 alliances from the first one are still around

Upcoming alliances soon to grace the top ranks

Lady Justice - A bunch of veteran players here. Real question is how will they survive in the core? Smart diplomacy? Merging? Or just being better than the other guy. Time will let us know the answer.
The Merchants - same as above
Team Good Friends - A bit of shameless self promoting but hey, we already have better avgs than some of the trash alliances in the core and we are growing quickly. Alot of known names in our crew as well and we are here to carve and empire on the rim :p

DeletedUser4577

1 D.N. - Came out great, Knocked down all competition in a short amount of time and stayed as top dog till now. I know they still rank as number one and have some GREAT membership but DN's time has apparently come to an end. Leadership is no longer around, Forums a mess and the ones actually leading reportedly do not know what they are doing. Sad end to a great name!! Two alliances so far have broken off from DN - Shenanigans, SHUSH. I believe DN will last another week...two at best.

2 Hateocracy - LOTS of internal conquest makes me wonder if they are having trouble with activity? Lost a few to Phoenix Rising and if I see things right it appears PR has taken more but correct me if I am looking at stats wrong. Top dogs on ABP though! Will be around for awhile.

3 Phoenix Rising - A lot of players put this alliance down in the start but they have surprised quite a few I believe. I have looked at stats and just realized you are allowing players to conquer 200 point cities...hope the location is what you are wanting since I cant see any other point in this. I suspect they will be around for a while.

4 Cimmerians - Again another alliance that has thier members conquering very low point cities. Is this what everyone is doing over in the NorthEast? Top 6 in ABP! I believe they will stick around for awhile.

5 EbLANs - LOTS of internal conquest very similar to Hate so I am wondering if they are having the same activity issues? Only took one city from DN that I can find but have heard they put up a good fight. Top 3 for ABP! I believe they will be here for awhile.

6 The Golden Dawn - I looked at the map and laughed when I saw how spread out they were. I believe they have players in every ocean just about. They wont be here long...

7 Legends Of Fear - A little spread out but easily fixable by cutting those players not in their core area. 12th on ABP. Unsure if they will decline or rise so will continue to watch.

8 =PT Server Team= - Appears that they've lost a few cities to The Merchants and have a good amount of Internal conquests. 5th on ABP! I believe they will stick around for awhile.

9 The Vikings - Nice spread on the map and looks like they could become a good power over on the East rim. 16th In ABP. I think there is something to watch here.

10 Invictus - Very spread out and once again another alliance that prefers the low point city conquests. For being in the core I'm sure there are more cities higher then 200 - 800 or am I wrong?? 20th in ABP. I doubt they will be here for long.

11 Inferna Bellatorum - For being 8th in BP you would think they wouldn't have any stains on their conquest stats either but i suppose not...Again another one with low point conquests. Right in the middle of the chaos in the east so will be surprised if they pull through but wont count them out yet. Will be around for awhile.

12 Zombies - My alliance. Rank 10th in ABP. Own our ocean. Worked our way from rank 40+ with only a max of 45 players at once since we like to keep things small and organized. Thats about all I can say other then I am really proud of the crew I've brought together.
Watch out...We eat Brains! >.<

MetalCore-

Upcoming alliances soon to grace the top ranks

Lady Justice - A bunch of veteran players here. Real question is how will they survive in the core? Smart diplomacy? Merging? Or just being better than the other guy. Time will let us know the answer.
Team Good Friends - A bit of shameless self promoting but hey, we already have better avgs than some of the trash alliances in the core and we are growing quickly. Alot of known names in our crew as well and we are here to carve and empire on the rim
- I second this!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

The main problem here is we keep losing cities due to dumb recruits who have informed us they are in siege maybe 4-6 hours before the end, alas the city is already stacked and spending so many LS and troops to save a noob from themselves is hardly our priority, Currently we have lost 2 cities, grepo stats may not reflect this as i kicked them before the conquer ended. why? because i believe its unfair to tarnish our stats through useless members, especially when it could have been avoided

Lord fulgrum
Nigel0011

both taken by cimmerians for your info, both told us they were in siege when it was too late

As an alliance we are pretty indiscrimate with who we attack, we have taken cities from The Golden Dawn and Phoenix rising, as well as taking cities that Cimmerians, Eblans and PR have tried to stop us from taking.

I imagine The merchants are in the same situation as we are, noobs letting us down.

Hopefully in a day or two we will have something cool to show off about

Nice top 12 breakdown BTW , The truth about D.N. is they lost over 2.5k LS against Eblans in 2 days, while Eblans only took the one city they caused a huge ripple affect, resulting in D.N. losing lots of members, people ghosting and general failure amongst D.N

Eblans in my opinion are the Top dogs in Calydon

DeletedUser

D.N. - Fantastic alliance, great points, great ABP, owned Sigma and looking good here.
Hateocracy - Leading their Ocean, second in ABP, likely to stay around for a while.
Phoenix Rising - Doing well in their ocean, but the ABP is quite shabby.
Cimmerians - Leading their ocean, ABP is decent.
EbLANs - High point average, very good ABP, elite alliance.
The Golden Dawn - Dissapointing ABP, average very low, not looking good.
Legends Of Fear - Trash alliance, ABP outside top 15 low point average.
=PT Server Team= - Ok alliance, better than the 2 above and staying but not likely to become a powerhouse.
The Vikings - See Legends of Fear
Inferna Bellatorum - Ok, not bad, could stay or go
Invictus - Probably the worst of the 12, gonna go soon.
Zombies - Dominating Ocean 65, killed 2 alliances, decent ABP, good average, future powerhouse and rival of top alliances

DeletedUser4278

Nice top 12 breakdown BTW , The truth about D.N. is they lost over 2.5k LS against Eblans in 2 days, while Eblans only took the one city they caused a huge ripple affect, resulting in D.N. losing lots of members, people ghosting and general failure amongst D.N

Eblans in my opinion are the Top dogs in Calydon

Im sorry but this analogy is wrong Eblans had very little to do with it and i belive in most/some cases nothing to do with people leaving.

Although i can't deny they are very active and extremely effective at working as a team and a great alliance.

DeletedUser17088

Im sorry but this analogy is wrong Eblans had very little to do with it and i belive in most/some cases nothing to do with people leaving.

Although i can't deny they are very active and extremely effective at working as a team and a great alliance.

so its just pure coincidence that on the day an Eblans siege happened on a DN city and that DN had been losing thousands of LS on a bireme stack, that your guys happened to start leaving? in good amounts of groups? and then its a coincidence that some ghosted?

wow i really have seen the mother of all coincidences.

DeletedUser18571

I imagine The merchants are in the same situation as we are, noobs letting us down.
So far we only lost 3 cities, one was part of a city swap, and one was from a player of D.N that was based in ocean 44 with one city in ocean 55, we willingly gave up the ocena 55 city since it wasnt worth it. The only real lost we had was the conquest PiTy server team did, but a heres a link http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/alliance/147, judge for yourself whos winning the war. and send an atk support or spell to the members that were kicked out of PiTy team and you'll see why they got kicked out.

Merchants will proudly show our losses and gains.

DeletedUser4577

wow i really have seen the mother of all coincidences.
- We've recently taken in a few DN players and have been contacted by others and I do have to say it seems the crumble of DN has nothing to do with eblans. As you know DN are originally from sigma and I am sure they are used to big losses or gains. This wouldn't have given them pause enough to sit here on calydon and say you know what...we lost one city and a lot of troops so lets start leaving. You yourself have to admit thats a little far stretched.

Its because DW left the alliance to go inactive. An alliance he himself pulled together and founded here in Calydon. Then other leaders went inactive. As we all know without a good leadership any elite alliance will fail epically. Theres been reports of MM being sent out like they were cookies, Forums a absolute mess and the only leaders being less experienced than the rest and thus not knowing what they are doing. You also have to take in mind that these players are proud of the past DN name from Sigma and if a banner you are so once proud to serve under becomes a pile of crup (wont let me put an a in that) you are going to be upset enough to leave since this is NOT the DN you remember.

DeletedUser22708

The main problem here is we keep losing cities due to dumb recruits who have informed us they are in siege maybe 4-6 hours before the end, alas the city is already stacked and spending so many LS and troops to save a noob from themselves is hardly our priority,

We've encountered the same problems in our alliance. We lost 3 cities to PT server Team, all 3 had been conquered without us knowing about it because members either did not log in or didn't make the effort of posting it in the forum that their city was under siege. Quite annoying tho

DeletedUser

Hey all, what the conversation? DN? Yea, we love them very much! It is our dear friends!