Top 12 Alliances

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
From what I gather, DN's initial leadership went inactive or left and the people who stepped up weren't fully equipped for the role. Then people began taking cities off them with no issue. So the clearly dominant number 1 alliance fell on it's face in a matter of days which caused people to celebrate thus resulting in the recent lack of love for DN on the forum.

DeletedUser

Tyrone has left grepo all together from my understanding like many are doing as of late including myself. I can't speak for everyone only myself although many others I have talked to share the same belief. Grepo has become stale to me, when I first started playing grepo it was a great time and I loved the game.

It seems now though that with new servers being released every few weeks every server is basically the same story. The worlds are really fun for the first few months or so, but then after that people who things don't work out for seem to leave the servers for the new ones making it so there really isn't alot of active players or competition. Grepo needs some new major gameplay element or something to shake things up a bit. The hero worlds were a good idea, but they don't have a big enough player base it seems to really be all that fun.

I am helping my alliance build the wonders on corinth as I have been there for a long time and would like to see that through, but after that I will be done with grepo for good unless some major improvements/new features are added.

DeletedUser

World Wonders hasn't started n Cornith, has it?

Back on topic- I saw that Deathwish now has 0 points and 0 cities- Rimmed?

DeletedUser4577

- Looks like someone has some catching up to do, lol.

He went inactive awhile ago.

DeletedUser

They will be starting in a little under a month, and as Derek said DW has gone inactive as well. He quit Pella as well and may be quitting Grepo I would think.

DeletedUser32615

Why so emo bend24... this server is real fun and i like it alot that maby things don't work out with few people or they decide to quit has nothing to do with this world. Old people go new people come pritty sure next couple of months are gonna be real fun!

DeletedUser

Not sure what part of my post was emo. I was simply stating that alot of people I know and have spoken to the game is not fun for anymore. If the game is still fun for you great, but it is a fact that this server will have far less players in a few months time than it does now. Yes new people come, but the amount of new people coming is nowhere close to the amount that will leave the server for new servers or out of boredom. Thanks for the personal attack though, always appreciated.

DeletedUser340

I couldn't agree more.

Grepo is the same old... I remember early worlds being fun, so many people on each world, lot's of alliances showing new promise- I think pre-mades are also ruining it in a way.

I even went back to Tribal Wars awhile ago, not the same buzz as the first time playing it :(

DeletedUser2663

as much as i don't care about everyones tales, may as well put another top 12 since TGF have graced the scene.

EbLANs - Don't know if they did or did not cause the downfall of DN but the main thing is they are obviously the top dogs to contend with now. Awesome avgs and very active. Question is who are they fighting presently? Are they commited to a war or just skirmishing here and there? If no war yet who will be first to fall?

Hateocracy - Same old same old here. Still doing well and seems to be fighting everyone and and anyone in O54. Seems they will be busy with their own ocean for a while

Cimmerians - I hear they were involved in forcing the merge of Lady justice into The Merchants. Still doing extremely well as an alliance but are they going to follow the war up with The merchants? That would be a pretty epic war to see i reckon

Phoenix Rising - Seems to be slowly falling. I think their decent has begun

The Merchants - Got a massive point boost from taking on LJ members. Now a top 5 alliance and in a very interesting spot. Surrounded by other alliances. Will they come out on top or make a bad move that will cause their demise, A very interesting ocean thats for sure.

Shenanigans - not sure where they came from but seem to be a pretty solid crew. Possibly will end up fighting Hate or Elbans?

The Golden Dawn - seem to be pretty spread out compared to others and in a ocean with alot of competition. Maybe they will be able to avoid any major wars for awhile until they are strong enough?

Zombies - As much as i would love to say TGF is the best rim alliance sadly its not the case. The guys are a pretty strong group in O65 and i have some good stuff about them. definitely one to watch

Inferna Bellatorum - Nothing special about these guys to date still. Seem pretty stable to me at this stage though

Hammer Of Thor - Not sure where these guys came from. But seem to be replacing legends of fear.

Team Good Friends - Hello TGF :p. Just your friendly rim alliance kicking but on the rim. Just conquering O46 a city at a time. Expect us to continue to rise in the ranks

Invictus - Seem to be a pretty "meh" alliance tbh. i expect them to be killed by eblans and/or the zombies.

DeletedUser

I belive Shenanigans and Hammer Of Thor are two of the alliances that came out of D.N.

DeletedUser17088

Nice update

Lady Justice merged into The merchants because we couldn't continue with only 8/10 active members, 3 of those members where scheduled to go into vm this week (me included, Patroklas, Ryansface) 5 members would have struggled against 53 in anyones books, we approached The merchants before we took any notable losses

sure you could say the Cimmerians 'forced' us into the merge, but the truth is that anyone fighting us at that time would have made us realise we could not continue to burn ourselves out. I commend the Cimmerians for making us realise this.

DeletedUser

Invictus members claim that their leadership abandoned them, expect the alliance to fall fast.

DeletedUser22708

Anyone know what happened to Eblans, seems like they were disbanded

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Right after Zombies attack Eblans and the battles start they dissolve....