Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

surprised no one mentions "The Merchants" yet, they have a whoop axx 1.7k average
They have been mentioned, but would not be relevant to the top 12 discussion as they are not in the top 12.

DeletedUser6983

surprised no one mentions "The Merchants" yet, they have a whoop axx 1.7k average

We just got done with this conversation Arshark. The reason there not being talked about is because there not in the Top 12. But they will be eventually. I know a few of them and they are decent players using lots of gold. I am saving mine up for a bit later tho.

DeletedUser17088

We just got done with this conversation Arshark. The reason there not being talked about is because there not in the Top 12. But they will be eventually. I know a few of them and they are decent players using lots of gold. I am saving mine up for a bit later tho.

im looking at your city... and it hasnt grown at all...

so when will you be using gold? you need to build a city to use gold :D

DeletedUser11965

can we please update and give me an opinion or top 12 or might as well ask dazzler to lock this till BP ends

DeletedUser2663

May as well give my Opinions on the alliances to date base don members points etc etc.

Apollyon - MRA. Gonna get slapped around and taken out by everyone else in a matter of days. I predict them toping the DBP charts for a few days.
D.N. - Aparently they won sigma which is also a speed three world. So they have experience in speed three and i have noticed they are still recruiting further strengthing their ranks. I predict they will top O55.
Maelstrom - They going to get owned, simple as that.
Be QuieT - The dark horse in the top 5. No one knows what to expect from them. Are they good, and if so how good? Time will tell. One to watch for though.
Hateocracy - Played with and against many of the players in this alliance before. My money is on them being top in the ABP ranks. Are the settings in this world good enough to keep around for more than a few months though.
Inferna Bellatorum - A bunch from pella, not the best but not weak either. If they play their cards right they may be able to stick around for sometime.
Phoenix Rising - Dont know much about them. SO same as above
The Darkness Unleashed - Catch you later. wont last very long.
LORDS OF KAOS - Same as above
Rum Runners - Interesting group here. May be a strong group in the future to watch out for.
Spartan Legacy - Another bunch of spartans. we all know what that means.
JustPIExps - wont be around for long

Alliances to watch out for.

NO NAME - May merge into another alliance and further bolster that alliance in strength
Team Good Friends - We will be coming soon and be in the top 12 in a matter of time :p

DeletedUser

You know what? Mors Omnia Solvit is here. It's the alliance that completely obliterated Pella, so watch out, especially those that already got pwned and decided to hide here. No free meals, you gotta earn it.

DeletedUser4577

Guys, Take it into PM. I've seen this thing get closed twice already and thats just from me randomly walking in here to see whats up.

Lets get back on topic please...Even though its still too early to say much.

DeletedUser6983

Tommorrow will definatly be the start of seeing who the powerhouse alliance's are and who the real MRA's are.

DeletedUser

Way too early

Here is my way too early take on the top 12 alliances.

sadasdasdasd.png

We call this sink or swim. If I offend you by calling your alliance garbage, good.

1.) D.N. - My alliance, No comment.

2.) Apollyon - One of the alliances in a coalition in attempt to dethrone us from O55. The local MRA. Going to get crushed. Hey Ty, wanna bet how long they are going to last and lose some more cities? Verdict? Sink.

3.) Be QuieT - Well congregated in SE O44, in a crowded ocean, seems to be a wildcard here in the top 12. I don't know much about them, but if geography tells me anything it's they came here with a timed entrance and are on a mission. Will it be successfull? Time will tell, although I've never seen players come from non en worlds and do good. Verdict? Swimming against current.

4.) Maelstrom - One of the other coalated alliances against D.N. They seem like another MRA with a terrible average. Spread between oceans, and alligned with noobs. When will you dumbies realize it doesn't matter how many numbers you amass and band together, in the end you will all be sent packing anyways. Verdict? Sink.

5.) Hatecracy - Hey, an alliance actually worth talking about. Looks like a spin off of PB, and a solid contender here. Lots of recognizable faces and some very aggressive players. Mostly situated in O44/45 although they have a few members in the middle of nowhere. We'll se how they deal with supporting those guys until they get to conquest and move into the core. Will be around for awhile, excited to see who they go to war with first, and how it all turns out. Verdict? Swim.

6.) Inferna Bellatorum - Players from Pella and Baris. They are okay, have some really good players but I se a lot of deadweight. I want to see them and BQ go at it, my money is on these guys although it could go either way. Verdict? Swim

7.) Phoenix Rising - Recognize some of these guys from Pella, they are average. When things get heated up they crumble though. They have no competition in O45, Rum Runners will run all over them with a fraction of the members if they come across them. Look for them to start to secure their ocean and stick to it until a larger alliance comes a knockin' and looking to expand outside their core ocean, at which time they will crumble like a cookie. Verdict? Sink.

8.) The Darkness Unleashed - MRA - Worst average in top 12. Odd man out in O44 - Early BP lunch, won't last 3 days after BP. Verdict? Sunk.

9.) Rum Runners - High alliance average. I see a couple of Mods in there, a few goldielocks as well. Not too many familiar faces though, which leads me to wonder who they all really are. I think they have the oppurtunity to take control of the barron O45 as long as they rock the BP boards as hard as they do alliance averages. Hope they do too. Verdict? Swim.

10-12 - See number 8. Verdicts? Sink

Feel free to +/- rep as you wish, but sign your reps one way or another so I can repay the favor ~

DeletedUser

I was about to do a legitimate top 12 alliance since no one had done one yet, MC tried but made his a bit hard on the eyes to look at. Anyway looks like you beat me to it DW, good rankings, would plus rep you, but says I need to spread some rep first, load of bull.

DeletedUser

You know what? Mors Omnia Solvit is here. It's the alliance that completely obliterated Pella, so watch out, especially those that already got pwned and decided to hide here. No free meals, you gotta earn it.
i think quite a lot of players in this world have been in alliances which dominated worlds (and some more competitive worlds than pella :p)

doesn't mean they're not good, just that nobody can really say how they'll do in calydon.

Code:
1	D.N.	118985	82	1451
won sigma, so can't be total noobs, they seem a sure bet to take 55 :) i recognise a handful of reasonable players and a handful of pretty bad players from looking at their teamsheet atm, but i think they'll be around for quite a while, might even win the ww/sim-off at the end of it all. no pacts atm by the looks of it, which is good to see!

Code:
2	Apollyon	102452	95	1078
top of ocean 55 by a tiny margin at the moment, but i give them next to no chance of being around in a few weeks time. will prob take a pounding and disband within 2 or 3 weeks, but who knows - maybe they'll get a pact with DN. unfortunately they have an academy alliance already, so i'll just write them off immediately if nobody minds :p

Code:
3	Be QuieT	91243	77	1185
top of ocean 44 by a small margin. nobody knows these guys, but they are pretty confident. they'll be up against Inferna Bellatorum in o44, which lets be honest is not the scariest war they could fight :D i reckon they'll hang around a while until big war starts and then will prob turtle :p seem to have no pacts, which is awesome!

Code:
4	Maelstrom	87190	81	1076
lol

Code:
5	Inferna Bellatorum	84793	63	1346
soon to be fighting against the PT dudes for o44, unless they end up holding hands with them instead. lets hope not!

Code:
6	Hateocracy	84271	66	1277
top of ocean 54 by a good margin. this group has been putting the 'laughter' in 'manslaughter' for ages :p i may be kinda biased though, so ignore this section.

Code:
7	Phoenix Rising	82593	74	1116
top of ocean 45 by a good margin. they seem like a noob alliance because they mention 'acts of war' on their profile and hide their pact details.

Code:
8	The Darkness Unleashed	69824	77	907
cba to even look

Code:
9	Rum Runners	48229	32	1507
small group with some good players, my guess is that they'll take o45 from phoenix rising once conquests have been going for a bit.

Code:
10	LORDS OF KAOS	45088	50	902
cba to even look

Code:
11	Spartan Legacy	41741	41	1018
pacts not published, 'acts of war' on profile -> noobs

Code:
12	JustPIExps	34122	37	922
cba to even look

DeletedUser13489

7.) Phoenix Rising - Recognize some of these guys from Pella, they are average. When things get heated up they crumble though. They have no competition in O45, Rum Runners will run all over them with a fraction of the members if they come across them. Look for them to start to secure their ocean and stick to it until a larger alliance comes a knockin' and looking to expand outside their core ocean, at which time they will crumble like a cookie. Verdict? Sink.
[/SIZE]

Maybe those members from pella will, but a lot of our members are from Knossos were we were in Oceans Alliance, and if we can survive there we will survive here. I dont know some members there (a lot actualy) i only know those from Knossos, but those members from Knossos were and still are the leadership of Oceans Alliance (as am i) and i know under pressure we fight and hold our own ;)

i
Code:
7	Phoenix Rising	82593	74	1116
top of ocean 45 by a good margin. they seem like a noob alliance because they mention 'acts of war' on their profile and hide their pact details.

So what you are saying is that because we dont want everyone to know our pacts we are noobs and that because we put "acts of war" in our profile we are noobs? Are you freaking kidding me? You my friend are an idiot. And a lot of our players are from the Knossos elite. We have a lot of experienced players that have been playing grepolis since the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator: