Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

We're currently still waiting for the Hateocracy members to sober up. Sorry for the lack of show.

DeletedUser

Sorry Strikehard im never sober

As for kira-akuma...LoL? rimmed the guy twice on delphi first time for the city 2nd time because he whined about losing the city.. ill check his current citys coords ..3rd times always a charm so they say

Top 12 not worth the effort, Alliances to watch at the start,

D.N. looking strong, may be major war early if they tread into the wrong ocean...
Rum Runners seem willing to lay it on the line, went after hateocracy(failed member quit or was booted)
Hateocracy no comment

DeletedUser

As for kira-akuma...LoL?

I don't know about you, but I feel out of breath every time I read what this guy types. Japan must have an embargo on periods.

Insert Name Here has dissolved as expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My take on the top 12:
Spartan Legacy: Living up to the legacy of all of their horrible spartan alliance forefathers.
That is hilarious. I had a thread on a server a long while back, about the most overused words in alliance names and also city names. Any derivative of Sparta topped the list. So when I read your comments, I burst out laughing.

DeletedUser

Greek has to be up their as well along with hoplite and phalanax.

DeletedUser

Tuga Terrorists became Be quieT then became =PT Server Team=. Different name, but same team.

DeletedUser

Better maybe not but we already won something.....we weren´t the 1st, 2nd or 3rd ally to disband like most of you predict

DeletedUser

DW's Sink or Swim Week 2

DW's Sink or Swim

TOP12TAKE2.png

If you're easily offended, read no further. We actually have some stats to look at this time, so let's dive into it.

1.) D.N. - My alliance, You tell me. Quickstats though - Vs Apollyon 3-0 / Vs Maelstrom 2-0

2.) Hatecracy - Clearly an alliance that's going somewhere. Keeping up with us in ABP, and the clear number two. Based on BP stats, I'd say a lot of the fighting comes from IB, but this is just an assumption. Alliance with the second most conquers and mostly on good sized cities. Split between 44/54 and I would like to see them and There name changes so much I don't even care, It's inevitable but will be fun to watch. Still have a few members far from the core, the question remains, can they actively support/defend them if someone looks for an easy meal? Verdict? Swim.

3.) Phoenix Rising - Strung along the O45/55 border, in a relatively blah ocean, and not many worthy alliances around them. Very close together, will be fun to see how they expand from there and what direction they plan to head. Only two conquests and they are both internal, average BP rankings, I'm not impressed. F.E.a.R. is all over their ocean, where is the war at? Verdict? Swim for now

4.) Apollyon - It's official = MRA. They are bad. No conquers, one colonization, stuck in an ocean with us and losing moral fast. They are down 3-0 against us, and all their players ghosted once we landed a CS and they didn't even attempt to break the conquests. They have an academy, 150+ members and none of them support each other. Verdict? Sink. Fast.

5.) =PT Server Team= - How much can one alliance change their name? You know, it's not making you any better. Good ABP - Low DBP, means they are attacking smaller alliances and players. Very condense on the map, located in East-O44 and will have an advantage in this regard when they do go to war. For coming here with such high hopes I'm not very impressed by their lackluster start. Verdict? Swim, for now.

6.) Inferna Bellatorum - Average ABP - High DBP - Getting hamered by someone, or someones. I put my money on Hateocracy. Not going to win any wars if they continue playing defense like they are. Only one conquer, 900 points, might as well of just colonized bro. I know some of these guys, alright players but nothing to gawk at. Will slowly fall down rankings and die off when they get into first official war. Verdict? Sink

7.) Maelstrom - Verdict? Very spread out between mostly O45-55 and not in a good position. Pretty poor leadership, and another MRA no doubt. Down 2-0 to us as well, and it's not looking good for them. - They are going to be food for hungry alliances looking to order off the dollar menu. Verdict? Sink.

8.) Rum Runners - Have a few really good players, but can they survive against bigger alliances? Pretty high average, 4 conquests against decent sized cities, not picking on any big dogs though, staying with fighting smaller alliances. They're location could be detrimental to them though, another alliance split between O45-55. They'll continue to skate by largely unnoticed but a bigger fish will go after them in time and my money isn't on these guys Verdict? Sink.

9.) The Vikings - MRA - I can confidentily say worst alliance in the top 12. Ranked in top 10 but fighter rankings are in the 40's. Just a lot of noobs using the same forums, probably flooding them with support requests and nonsense. What else would you expect for a rim alliance though? (Looks at MC and giggles) Speaking of, they reside in O35/46 and O46 has a few decent alliances in it for being a rim. Verdict? Sunk

10.) Cimmerians - Leadership and some guys from Rogues in Athens. Done a good job recruiting so far, a compact little group with a few okay conquests and pretty good ABP for their size. In a crowded ocean (O44), I want to see some fights break out here, too many big alliances around for everyone to be playing patty-cake. Verdicts? Swim

11.) F.E.a.R. - O45's local MRA. These guys are bad, not a single player worth mentioning in this place. Fighter rankings in the 30's/40's and an alliance average of under 2k. These guys are going to get creamed, lmao. Verdicts? Sink

12.) Anarchy - What ocean aren't they in? Low average, low BP rankings although not as ugly as FEaR. Their players can't even effectively support one another due to their spread out location. Things aren't going to end pretty here. Verdicts? Sink

The guys that will be replacing the Sinkers:
Organized Chaos
EbLANs
NO NAME
The Merchants
Mors Omnia Solvit
Team Good Friends

Feel free to +/- rep as you wish, but sign your reps one way or another so I can repay the favor ~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

werent the first yet still disbanned or just renamed?

As i said in another thread,we were still figuring which would b our TAG in this world...
I got good nd bad news....

The good one is that PT Server Team is our final TAG,after going to votes
The bad news is that u guys wont have more opurtunities to talk about our change of names nd surely wont talk about our disband so soon as most of u expected....

In what comes to war,theres a simple explanation for our DBP nd ABP atm,we got many members in same island,which lead to lack of enemies for most of our members,nd since till conquers,ABP comes from same island enemies,we arent going to att our allyes as obvious...

But those of us who r in islands with players from DN,nightingale,spartan legacy,darkness unleashed nd cimmerians were showing up in the top of the stats in what comes to ABP,DBP nd FBP.
But yet,still lots of time to show our potential in the coming weeks,with the start of our conquers...

Just notice were still in the Top 3 alliances in ABP
8th in DBP
nd 4th in FBP

good conquers to all
Frasta

DeletedUser2663

DW's Sink or Swim

The guys that will be replacing the Sinkers:
Organized Chaos
EbLANs
NO NAME
The Merchants
Mors Omnia Solvit
Team Good Friends

Feel free to +/- rep as you wish, but sign your reps one way or another so I can repay the favor ~

[/SIZE]​

This i fully agree with.​

DeletedUser

DN is good, I fought them gave up on it, and now I joined them