Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

DN denied my request at joining them at the beginning of the world. they are impressive. hurt my feelings though. ;)

DeletedUser31161

rum runners... sink. nooo FoTNS you have been gone from grep to long ;)

10.) Cimmerians - Leadership and some guys from Rogues in Athens. Done a good job recruiting so far, a compact little group with a few okay conquests and pretty good ABP for their size. In a crowded ocean (O44), I want to see some fights break out here, too many big alliances around for everyone to be playing patty-cake. Verdicts? Swim

you go to watch out for these guys. all they do is merge merge merge till they get to the top

DeletedUser22708

mrpenguin, you fail each server that you join and you spend more time on these ext forums than on the game itself. Get some good stats and then come back with your big mouth.

DeletedUser

lol, I love these threads. Every server's posts are nearly the same. Just different names from time to time.

DeletedUser17088

8.) Rum Runners - Have a few really good players, but can they survive against bigger alliances? Pretty high average, 4 conquests against decent sized cities, not picking on any big dogs though, staying with fighting smaller alliances. They're location could be detrimental to them though, another alliance split between O45-55. They'll continue to skate by largely unnoticed but a bigger fish will go after them in time and my money isn't on these guys Verdict? Sink.

spot on there buddy, RR collapsed yesterday due to disagreements within the alliance. From this i think 2 new alliances have formed and certain players joined D.N and The merchants

DeletedUser2663

9.) The Vikings - MRA - I can confidentily say worst alliance in the top 12. Ranked in top 10 but fighter rankings are in the 40's. Just a lot of noobs using the same forums, probably flooding them with support requests and nonsense. What else would you expect for a rim alliance though? (Looks at MC and giggles) Speaking of, they reside in O35/46 and O46 has a few decent alliances in it for being a rim. Verdict? Sunk

Definitely a bunch of noobs. I currently have their leader and their ranked three player being conquered as we speak. TGF may be ranked 38 but we are more than enough to deal with these noobs. They will start falling quickly as the rest of TGF conquers what is left of them in O46.

DeletedUser22650

Definitely a bunch of noobs. I currently have their leader and their ranked three player being conquered as we speak. TGF may be ranked 38 but we are more than enough to deal with these noobs. They will start falling quickly as the rest of TGF conquers what is left of them in O46.

not hard tp predict what will happen when a bunch of hardened vets drop into the rim to bully the nabs....the nabs get bullied :p

DeletedUser

Look at MC, what a tough guy. Elite rim warrior destroying noobs like a pro.

DeletedUser2663

As everyone has stated they are a bunch of noobs so what did ya expect :p I hear phoenix rising is a bunch of noobs as well, may as well take a city from them next to spread the love around.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Been awhile since someone commented on the complete top 12 so I'll have a go again.

1. D.N. - Top in all rankings (second in DBP but that's still great), high average, and a clearly apparent active member base. My only issue, which is more of a pet peeve, is that their leadership given on their profile are all weak players save one who is ranked 3rd. 2 of their given leadership lack a second city and their founder is well below their average. I'm of the opinion that leadership shouldn't be people at the back of the pack. Aside from that little thing these guys are doing great.

2. Hateocracy - This alliance looked great at the start but now in the shadow of D.N. they are looking less and less impressive. Their average is unimpressive due to the majority of their alliance being stuck at 1 city per player. They do have the second highest ABP and the highest DBP though. They need to push their less active members to conquer soon or they are going to end up sinking due to carrying so much dead weight.

3. Phoenix Rising - Passable ABP and DBP, unimpressive average. Pacted with everyone within a stone's throw. Some big aggressive alliance is going to decide to attack them eventually and that will be it for them.

4. =PT Server Team= - While they appear to be a decent alliance they came out of the gate talking about domination and since then they have done nothing to make us think they are capable of it. 3rd ABP and ok DBP coupled with a poor average make for a meh alliance.

5. EbLANs - While I'm not a fan of random caps in a word as it always looks silly these guys are a fairly good alliance. With 42 people and a solid average they have made it to 5th in the top 12. For having 42 people they have a decent amount of ABP. However they aren't focused in just one ocean so that's a negative. Potentially fighting on two fronts at this stage is usually not a good thing.

6. Cimmerians - Essentially the same as EbLANs. close to the same members, 2k more ABP, lower overall average and spread out between multiple oceans.

7. Organized Chaos - They have to be awesome cause of their profile talking about how good they were at the start right? Wrong. Average ABP and very little DBP with a poor average makes these guys an alliance that is bound to be fodder for someone unless they change in a big way.

8. Inferna Bellatorum - Impressively unimpressive for the most part. Poor average, low ABP, and high DBP mean they are currently being attacked by someone. Thought they'd be better but I appear to have been wrong.

9. Chaos Theory - Unless they are slowly building up cities for good alliances to take at their leisure idk what they are hoping to accomplish.

10-12 - Low average and unimpressive bp totals mean they are fodder for the good alliances.

Didn't forget anyone this time :)

DeletedUser25249

The thing i find interesting, is that there is actually alliances in the top 12 who have room to grow and not all 90+member monsters.:)

DeletedUser

Thank you for the kind words regarding The Merchants, but to quote Chuck D, or was it Flavor Flav... maybe Professor Griff? To quote Public Enemy, DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE. They are all epic noobs and if it weren't for me conquering all the cities and handing them off, as well as defending all the incoming CS they would have all been rimmed within 10 Minutes of BP expiration.
LobsterSection is drunk 90% of the time and has to waste all his troops on farming villages because he puts them in revolt every time he tries to farm. Saxen is never here because he is always chasing his lifelong dream of becoming a Tibetan monk, but he is bad at geography and spends all his time in South America climbing the Andes Mountains. Osiverts is a non-issue because he had to bribe Liandri and Intopain into joining by promising them 100% of his resources. Liandri and Intopain, however are in cahoots with The Darkness Unleashed and immediately send all of those resources straight to them. Huan Hound is actually pretty decent, but he is like a hundred years old and will probably die before the age of World Wonders. Starwek Legend is insane and only attacks our alliance members. Raptor is a spy for The Cohort, but he bakes delicious chocolate chip cookies so we keep him around anyway. StyrMax insists on producing triremes and Cyclops exclusively, while Smiley. is a extremist vegan pacifist and refuses to attack or defend because as he says: "even video game people deserve a chance to fulfill their dreams" and MaxRubner has no hands and always clicks the wrong options with his nubs and nose and only succeeds in sending archers to attack the wrong cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your welcome NJ. It appears sasuke didn't appreciate my last comment so I believe I will do a top 12 based exactly on what alliances hold those ranks at the moment.

1.D.N-Horrendously stupid name/profile, Large member base, a comment I'll have to make is that they are winning now but i've played with the majority of the players in their alliance and they are all world hoppers that get bored really fast or quit as soon the game loses its challenge. Doubtful they will even reach WW stage.

2.Hateocracy-Good name/profile, if you guys can outwait D.N and EbLANs you might stick around for longer than most think. For you this is a game of patience and mental capacity. You guys aren't faring so well right now as it appears but there may come a day where you can take down D.N

3.Phoenix Rising-Overused name/profile that is known for being in many worlds, right now Nilvas seems to be carrying the alliance....I don't predict you guys as a whole lasting much longer. And what I hear from my spy in D.N your getting the kicked out of you.

4.=PT Server Team=-Alright name/short to the point profile, you guys may have a future if you can stick around between the aggressive ebLANs and D.N. fights. They aren't getting terrible amounts of attention and its more like 4 players carrying the alliance rather than 1 or 2 in most alliances. I see you guy sticking around for a decent amount of time unless something drastic happens

5.EbLANs-Funny name/profile, Seeing you here I feel a bit of deja vu. If they repeat their dark past time everyone just has to wait them out and stay clear for a while. There is a reason they came to this server even though they were doing good on zakros....I'm not allowed to mention why or Sasuke is gonna give me another infraction, but it had to do with violating rules.

6.Cimmerians-Almost exactly the same as #4 except you guys are smaller and a little bit more selective.

7.Inferna Bellatorum-Ironic profile/Bad name, You guys say you don't take simmers or gold users that play all day but in reality I think you are just the group that lacks skill and is trying to make excuses for your failure. For any players that actually read forums in IB...hop ship or sink with it!

8.Organized Chaos-No profile or anything. I've talked with a lot of you folks in other worlds and it appears you are most likely world hoppers. It may take a bit longer but this alliance is gonna die sooner or later...most likely the players will hop to another world again though.

9-12: No chance of having a good future here

There are a few notable alliances below these ranks being Team good friends (my group), The Merchants, and Lady Justice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Hateocracy last through a server? Most of them just kill the game and then leave :D