Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

meh i'm only rooting for them because I have a few friends amongst them and they aren't trying to dictate

DeletedUser

I will apologize in advance here... I am sorry i am a noob.
Now ill ask the question. Where do people get that hateocracy will not last ? I am confused. Considering the losses in players we have had, Id say we were doing very well. Considering every seige we make we have every alliance within 10 hours trying to break it(99% of the time they fail)Id say we are doing great. What does grepo stats show as far as citys lost vs citys conquered? Hats off to D.N. tho only 1 spread out alliance to really contend with they are doing quite well. 3-100 fight each other you may find better results than teaming against 1 alliance (hateocracy) every chance you get and failing losing all your support or offense in the process.

BEER for everyone

BBG

DeletedUser

Your welcome NJ. It appears sasuke didn't appreciate my last comment so I believe I will do a top 12 based exactly on what alliances hold those ranks at the moment.

well all i want people to treat other respectfully.. this is a new world and a new beginning...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry I am not used to mods that actually inforce the rules lol (cuz most worlds I play I know the mods personally and they will never do anything when I get a bit mean with folks) and if everyone treats each other respectfully these forums would be COMPLETELY dead. Then your out of a job Sasuke and have to wait till another world pops up. Its really getting a big sad when I come back 5hrs after making a post and nothing new has happened

DeletedUser

I am sorry I am not used to mods that actually inforce the rules lol (cuz most worlds I play I know the mods personally and they will never do anything when I get a bit mean with folks) and if everyone treats each other respectfully these forums would be COMPLETELY dead. Then your out of a job Sasuke and have to wait till another world pops up. Its really getting a big sad when I come back 5hrs after making a post and nothing new has happened

That's grepo these days for you.

DeletedUser2663

Meh. To lazy to give opinions so i will just make a prediction

D.N.
Hateocracy
Cimmerians
EbLANs

These four out of thew top 10 will be the powerhouses to contend with i would say. The rest may stick around but i would say these will be the alliances that will dictate the future of the core.

Upcoming alliances that will play a part in shaping the world

Team Good Friends
The Merchants
Lady Justice

These alliances will have a part in shaping how events will fold out.

The rest of the alliances will be ones that react to what the ones above do.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
5 of those 8 are mainly located in 45. I said it was the best ocean and clearly we can all agree I was right, so long as you overlook Phoenix Rising...............

DeletedUser2663

Yea, O45 seems to be the most contested ocean t this stage. No one alliance can be picked out to be the one who will control it. Will be interesting to watch things develop from the border :p

DeletedUser

can we have a report on who are the power houses of each oceans... and who are the contending ones who may overcome the current and be the next powerhouse of that ocean

DeletedUser22650

Hate are the power in o54 with 7 of the local top 12 allied against us (that we know of) and a few of the neighboring oceans flags thrown in too.....i love it here :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Phoenix Rising technically holds the top spot in O45 but I doubt anyone in calydon seriously considers them to be in charge of that ocean

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well it's true. They have a passable ABP ranking, low average, and he majority of their members are still at one city. Eblans, Cimmerians, LJ are all smaller alliances with higher averages and high activity. PR is just an alliance that used numbers to get by so far.

DeletedUser

Equations changing pretty fast in here.. Would love to see another UN-biased Top 12 comparison :)

DeletedUser20849

Equations changing pretty fast in here.. Would love to see another UN-biased Top 12 comparison :)

The only way to post an unbiased opinion :p

1 D.N.
2 Hateocracy
3 Phoenix Rising
4 EbLANs
5 Cimmerians
6 =PT Server Team=
7 Inferna Bellatorum
8 Legends Of Fear
9 The Golden Dawn
10 The Vikings
11 Invictus
12 Organized Chaos

DeletedUser22708

I'll do one,green means good, red means the alliance is not gonna last long and brown means i don't know yet.

1. D.N.
2. Hateocracy
3. Phoenix Rising
4. EbLANs
5. Cimmerians (my own alliance so i'm not gonna judge it)
6. = PT Server Team
7. Inferna Bellatorum
8. Legends Of Fear
9. The Golden Dawn
10. The Vikings
11. Invictus
12. Organized Chaos (they had a great start but are losing some members)