5 2 Freaky 2 Handle 11119639 53 209805
6 Cerberus 10905385 54 201952
7 Ghost Elite Pirates 10546636 55 191757
8 HARPOON 9774977 58 168534
9 Criminally Insane 7574633 56 135261
10 Polish Legion II 6796507 41 165768
11 The Vanguard 6504586 56 116153
12 Slackers II 6318433 56 112829

Just to keep things on topic SI still maintain their lead however their points have gone down a bit. PL, ZEP and Slackers continue to rise in points.

DeletedUser

Well, some wannabe drama queen seems to have quite a fixation on this :D

And yes, SI lost some points cause foxske ghosted.

Hay I'm not involved in this argument. I down south in ZEP so I currently have no interest in this argument.

Inactive is the bane of us all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

To tell you the truth neither do I or pretty much anyone else except Tiller himself. I'm just exercising my rather poor writing skills, trying to improve them to match the fine art of our role novelist... or was it raw novelist? Bah... who really cares :p

DeletedUser

So as it stand their is currently a war between SI and PL is occuring. Who is winning; things have gone very quite in the forums lately.

DeletedUser

Hay I'm not involved in this argument. I down south in ZEP so I currently have no interest in this argument.

You're not missing much, its no more interesting up close. Till using others to further his own personal pnp. Usually using the same topic for ammunition. meh.. same old.

DeletedUser9465

No one is winning so far. Lately we took more cities from PL than they took from us but both sides are pretty much evenly matched. Some very good fights though.

DeletedUser

I would have taught considering the point difference between SI/Cerberus vs PL and PL 2 Si would have an advantage over PL but it seems that my assumptions are wrong.

DeletedUser

What about Harpoon or other alliances bordering you. Why haven't SI gone for them instead they would have been much more easy targets.

DeletedUser

Will this be part of an interview for the Helorus newspapers? :p lol

DeletedUser9465

I've made a quick check. Since 05.04.2013 when the NAP was broken the score is like this: SI+Cerberus have taken 45 cities from Polish Legion and Polish Legion II and lost 12 cities to them. So right now the score is 45 - 12 for SI+Cerberus.

On the other hand, we are in good relationships with Harpoon and we are fighting a bit 2F2H. But our main focus is PL because we think PL is our main rival. Now cause I answer your question, maybe you will answer one question for me as well: why you ZEP guys don't fight 2F2H?

DeletedUser

Looking back on the conversation I don't think that we can deny the fact that Tiller is a good player and a loyal person. Me and Tiller are both in ZEP and he has served loyally towards us and helped us further our goals.

Back on topic it seems that Si only contender for control over their oceans is PL which (currently based on the stats that Robbyn has presented is fighting a losing battle with SI yet the points continue to rise which leads me to believe that PL is secretly rimming another alliance.

DeletedUser9465

Oh, but I can deny of course, no matter what you think. Back to the topic, PL is fighting some smaller alliances in 35 as well. That's where they are gaining cities.

DeletedUser33630

Appreciated for the such honor comparison.
But unfortunately, here is not mr. Tiller "drama-maker".
People are making history, I just write the facts here.
Either copy of convo, either list of people.
But all the time i hear back: "just stop", "bah", "blah-blah-blah" etc, from robbyn and people with nicknames who i really neven seen in helorus.

Ok, let's make it that way, straight questions:

- Hello, mr.Robbyn, could you give us couple comments? Commission "happiness of a players" interested in why so many helorus players are ghosted right exactly in SI squad? ThetanWolf, Artbychris-2, Beerwench, Ginabomb, Sjoerdjens, Foxske and mane others (and especially IcedDraggon)?

- Here is Robbyn comment: "Bah ....................."

- Well, mr. Robbyn, but it neven happened to other helorus alliances? Slackers, 2F2H, Zep? Does it mean theirs' players are happy here? No ghosted epidemic...

- Here is Robbyn's comment (and couple guys with nicknames (idk who)): "stop it already" ".....100500 letters about...."

- But, mr. Robbyn, SJ leadership should be thinking about players happiness a bit more? to keep them in-game? Either take off the authority?

- Here is Robbyn (either s1 else) comment: "no,never happens, SI is our brand", "our players are happy enough (backstage: oh, another 40 cities player ghosted, make a claim for me?"), so we are going to....

- And one more question, mr.Robbyn. There is a rumors and little bee said that ex-juggernaut players do not really like this SI leadership style, and in case PL give them back a pact, they would like to leave SI and reanimate their's lovely Juggernaut?

- Robbyn: .......

DeletedUser33630

The first Link - historical mistake for mr Chaplin.

The second link -
Finally!
It's very self-critical, Mr. Robbin.

but what is your answer about?
I have wrote down pretty straight questions.

ps. nice cartoon btw

DeletedUser9465

Delirium doesn't need answers, it needs cure. Quite frankly, I doubt there is a cure for yours. Unfortunately...

DeletedUser33630

Quite frankly and Robbyn - the antithesis. Why did you use that phrase? :eek:

And this is exactly what i expected, i write down facts and you write down insulting and letters.
Check my "Robbyn's interview model" - couple posts above?

become predictable?;)

DeletedUser9465

Yep, you're just perfect and such a great writer. Too bad no one else but you realizes it.