Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser33630

Thanks, but you flatter me. I'm just an ordinary farmer, never tried to be a writer.

But how to get closer to the subject topic?
- Mr. Robbyn, society would be happy to get answers on questions above? Could you be so kind, please?

DeletedUser9465

The society??? Is there a whole society inside your mind? :D
As I already told you: delirium needs cure, not answers. You will find your answers in a drugstore.

DeletedUser33630

Why do you repeat the same phrase again again and again?
Does it make you happy? Does it make you calm and in harmony?

But instead of blaming me in "delirium" and hide under meaningless letters, you could look deep inside and ask yourself:
- Do you know another alliance in helorus, where the same number of big players were ghosted?
- Do you know another alliance where accepted ex-spies and ex-"traitors"
- Do you know another alliance where players would prefer to leave SI, just when PL give them pact back?
- Do you know another alliance where leaders hit vm after defeated in the battle and one of players still has that info on profile?

There is the psychology that people choose nick for online games right opposite to his real life. I think (since you like cartoons) this person describe you well:Twofaced.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i write down facts and you write down insulting and letters.

become predictable?;)

I wonder how you don't realize just how amusing that is coming from you! :p

You proclaim affection for players in SI or that have left, yet continually try to harm the alliance they put their time and money into to make work.

Since you talk so much about ethos, and facts maybe we should reflect on your own?

Long ago something happened internally and you did not get what you wanted. So you left and tried to pull as many members as possible. Using ski as material to illustrate your own ideals and credit your “reasoning” to divide the alliance. Posting on your alliance profile, externals and shouting in the alliance skype. Actively trying to divide the alliance, thereby weakening it. At a time when it really really needed to stick together to survive. – An overthrow at the worst possible timing.

You used a personal conversation with Robyn to try to divide his friendship with Ski. Why else would you post what you did? – Dont even try to suggest it was out of loyalty. It was a vicious and distasteful move on a personal level towards both Ski and Rob. Publically trying to pitch SI leaders against one another is a repeated tactic of yours.

Now we have had a couple of members ghost.. time for another anti SI pnp! -Players leave every alliance due to RL or internal issue. This is not breaking news.
And to put words/feelings in others mouths as to why they have left. You really don’t realise what nerves you hit.

But its not all bad.. you do speak with affection to/about players still here/players that have left.

...while simultaneously harming* the alliance they care for by handing cities off to pl –generally actively trying to sabotage the alliance your proclaimed beloved friends fight for.

And as retaliation.. what have SI really done to harm you? You have had many many free passes due to affection by old friends. - Friends do not purposely go out of their way to harm friends. During a disagreement or not.
Take note. ^

Clearly you are upset on a personal level with Ski and Rob. At every opportunity you try to isolate and divide.

It appears, although you are clearly trying to stick the knife in - that you are still seeking their attention.

No alliance is truly innocent, nor many players. But we get up reconcile and move on. Well most of us do.

Please for god sake.. stop. Just drop it. It should be clear to anyone that this is a personal issue. You do not care for ex-Juggs players nor the players you classify as "original SI". You say you care, whilst actively trying to harm what they work for.

This whole thing is tiring, boring and unattractive. - I believe this represents the feelings of many.

DeletedUser33630

St412 Could you write your in-game name?

Well, the first constructive SJ's post at least.

It makes a sence, but: a) i don't have bad intentions b) really sorry for people who i named "original si" c) i dont care about robbyn and ski friendship and know nothing about that (sorry for question, but which of the robbyn's face ski has a friendship?) d) i understand this is just a game, to be so serious.
e) i just want people stop lying

DeletedUser

You don't recognize me from skype chat back then? :rolleyes: We were comrades! You must have known at one point, you gave me an invite to your division when you left.

DeletedUser

St412 Could you write your in-game name?

Well, the first constructive SJ's post at least.

It makes a sence, but: a) i don't have bad intentions b) really sorry for people who i named "original si" c) i dont care about robbyn and ski friendship and know nothing about that (sorry for question, but which of the robbyn's face ski has a friendship?) d) i understand this is just a game, to be so serious.
e) i just want people stop lying

Its mildly upsetting you don't remember me. Its not like we never spoke. Il give you a little more time.

Secondly, please refer to us as SI.. SJ comes across as bitter.

a - Then please stop this. :(
c - Another personal comment.
d - It is a game, people are not. The feelings displayed show you feel much more than the usual "its just a game" indifference. I don't know why, I wont/ cant judge what happens between friends. It is not my place.
e- :eek:

DeletedUser38291

Tiller77 do you have wet dreams about members leaving SI?? Or do you just blow your load when anyone leaves SI?? You really do need to fix up!! Quit the small talk and play the game :pro:

DeletedUser9465

So you want serious talk Tiller? A serious talk needs serious topics and the questions that you asked are nothing but propaganda or your own version about what should happening in Helorus. In fact those "issues" you addressed only exist in your mind, hence you are either delirious, either manipulative and biased (in a pathetic way I have to say). No matter which of these might be the truth, you deserve no serious answer. Also, for me you disqualified yourself as a serious interlocutor a long time ago. If you want banter, I can deliver banter. But serious talk? With you? Phew...

DeletedUser33630

wow, what a rider has our primadonna.... serious topic, serious questions. what else? jacuzzi, cigar and Chateau d'Yquem 1811 y.? Oh, nooo, what to do now? Robbyn The Majestic disqualified me. My grepo career is over :(

Ok if this is "Tiller only" truth.
What is your Robbyn truth then? Do you know what does it mean at all? Well, be so kind please majestic Robbyn, Tell me your serious truth?

DeletedUser9465

Nope, you disqualified yourself. And just to indulge you one last time, the truth is that you suck as a grepo character.

DeletedUser33630

Nope, you disqualified yourself. And just to indulge you one last time, the truth is that you suck as a grepo character.

Finally! My first mission completed. Usually you're making insults behind the eyes (situation with Dreamer, Sjoerdjens, Kalus) but pretend a saint when you have people around.
See? Now you are 10% less View attachment 8464

But your posts should be more constructive?

DeletedUser

Think this is about:

[1 Space Invaders 20882838 56 372908
2 Polish Legion 16800291 55 305460
3 Zombie Elite Pirates 13222578 55 240411
4 Slackers 12834995 58 221293
5 2 Freaky 2 Handle 11241948 53 212112
6 Cerberus 11005955 56 196535
7 Ghost Elite Pirates 10689097 55 194347
8 HARPOON 9981070 59 169171
9 Criminally Insane 7729598 56 138029
10 Polish Legion II 7257386 42 172795
11 The Vanguard 6647392 58 114610
12 Slackers II 6402960 56 114339

DeletedUser

Finally! My first mission completed.

Oh no, you have missions? And we are to expect more of them? :(

Everyone talks Till. Yourself included. It is human social interaction; we look for consolement in friends or family. Are you going to suggest you do not do this? That would be a lie surely. :p

Secondly, how can you justify calling Rob out? Do you really not see the two sidedness in your own actions? Do I really need to point them all out? Again.

I may be mistaken, but this is a thread about the top 12 Alliances? Not a thread about your mission to publicly grind Rob.

When it comes down to it, sorting things out in private is far more honorable than public spats. Is it not?

It is direct, and reaches the person it needs to. Public displays of who is right or wrong is unnecessary. Which begs the question, why do you feel it is necessary?

You appear somewhat fixated on Kalus and some others. How I feel, is that we are a family. My alliance is my home. Personally I am glad we can now call the same place home. Those that left and have returned. Everyone. Confrontation and reconciliation are the way to move forward. Members within alliances befriend each other. Friends want to be together not segregated. This is nothing sinister, it shows compassion to give people second chances. Emotions and mindsets often change. You had an invite back for a long time after your attempted overthrow and public outburst. Many of your friends here have shown you much compassion also.

I could be wrong, but the fixation displayed could give the impression you may be attention seeking because you want to come home? Maybe now that you see so many others have. The fact you have stated you have more than one public mission, implies you feel unrest and cannot leave the past be. It appears you are looking for some form of closure or public reassurance. I don’t feel this is going to be productive for anyone.

DeletedUser

Space Invaders 21067800 56 376211
2 Polish Legion 16796336 55 305388
3 Zombie Elite Pirates 13424801 53 253298
4 Slackers 12959460 58 223439
5 2 Freaky 2 Handle 11443240 52 220062
6 Ghost Elite Pirates 11209555 57 196659
7 Cerberus 11160460 55 202917
8 HARPOON 10587035 60 176451
9 Criminally Insane 8205136 54 151947
10 Polish Legion II 8185050 43 190350
11 The Vanguard 7196341 58 124075
12 Slackers II 6253540 50 125071

Nothing has changed much expect GEP has risen to 6th. I wonder were they got the points from.

DeletedUser

lets give a hand to the top 12? and lets give a small clap to the little guys trying to get into the top 12 lol

DeletedUser

1 Space Invaders 21486661 59 364181
2 Polish Legion 16912327 56 302006
3 Zombie Elite Pirates 13710468 56 244830
4 Slackers 12996936 57 228016
5 2 Freaky 2 Handle 11505601 50 230112
6 Ghost Elite Pirates 11128983 56 198732
7 Cerberus 11082955 54 205240
8 HARPOON 10683121 59 181070
9 Criminally Insane 8282600 54 153381
10 Polish Legion II 8267021 44 187887
11 The Vanguard 7272926 58 125395
12 Slackers II 6303881 49 128651

Again nothing new here growth remains steady for all alliances.

DeletedUser

Cograts to all that play in this world is fun an keeps getting more fun lol. Don't stop with the drama please it is getting dull ;)

Keep up the updates people we need drama it brings life to the game ;)