Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser22940

1 Space Invaders - Still holding that #1 spot and poised to win this world. Will be challenging, but we stand a good shot at it. My alliance so I will refrain from much further comment.

2 Polish Legion - Deep in a battle with SI and allies. Their recent spygame tactics have made me lose a lot of respect for them in recent days. They still defend and attack very well, but underhanded tactics used show their weakness. Maybe not as strong as initially perceived.

3 Zombie Elite Pirates - Still rimming it up and eating a bunch of those rim alliances. Beating slackers quite good. Will be interesting to see if they ever decide to fight 2F2H....

4 HARPOON - Interesting slot here @ #4. Fighting well with no real competition. Some small quarrels with PL here and there but mainly picking off non aligned cities or smaller rim alliances.

5 Slackers - Having a tough time it would seem. Getting hit by ZEP/GEP/2F2H and it is showing. Only time will tell if they can hold on.

6 2 Freaky 2 Handle - See "Zombie Elite Pirates", reversed

9 Criminally Insane - Lots of respect for these guys here. Been kicking it since day 1 and still holding on near the core. Recently assaulted PL with some success.

11 The Vanguard - Very little respect for these guys here. Fled to O35 out of fear of the fighters in O45 to prepare for Wonders. Now PL is encroaching on them. They will not survive too long let alone win.

Underdog: V.I.RUS. - Nice and cozy in O35. Lean and mean. With all those Vanguard to eat, they should grow rather quickly.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say ZEP/GEP are Beating us (Slackers), they've managed to eat lots of inactives in 76/77 and a few active players when they have had joint ops with 2Freaky...

The only chance of them taking any cities from us, is with the help of 2Freaky

But tbh the 2Freaky bunch are more of a threat then ZEP... we had a successful op in 75 basically ate 17 cities of one player in 2 days from GEP...

more to come aswell lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 Polish Legion - Deep in a battle with SI and allies. Their recent spygame tactics have made me lose a lot of respect for them in recent days. They still defend and attack very well, but underhanded tactics used show their weakness. Maybe not as strong as initially perceived.

Could you say more about it? What a spygame?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say ZEP/GEP are Beating us (Slackers), they've managed to eat lots of inactives in 76/77 and a few active players when they have had joint ops with 2Freaky...

The only chance of them taking any cities from us, is with the help of 2Freaky

But tbh the 2Freaky bunch are more of a threat then ZEP... we had a successful op in 75 basically ate 17 cities of one player in 2 days from GEP...

more to come aswell lol

The players who cities you took was on VM and forgot to tell everybody. Don't get your hopes up.

DeletedUser

Pray tell, how do you take a player on VM's cities? This must be some new trick the ZEP/GEP nation has figured out.

DeletedUser

From what I knew (I am ZEP) he had activated VM under the impression that it kicked in instantly and that there wasn't a delay in which it becomes active. Unless GEP hasn't been telling the truth. Thing is we had no word from him when he was under attack.

DeletedUser9465

But if what you say is true, then how did he get ABPs?

DeletedUser

Not sure to be honest. Either he cancel VM and start attacking again. ZEP doesn't even know. GEP said it was due to VM that he lost the cities in the first place, I believed this as he didn't post about any attacks in the def tab.

Slackers have put up a good fight though. Its good to have worthy enemies.

DeletedUser

well either way, next op we will see a repeat of it and no doubt more VM claims.
Only reason i havent conquered ZEP actives yet is because they stack their cities in their OWN oceans because of one player lol
and then dont send no defence to their ..sister? academy? wing? alliance whatever GEP is.

But kudos to slackers for taking a players cities whilst on VM ... seems we have defied the laws of grepo lol

DeletedUser22940

I would like to correct my analysis. Admittedly, I was tired and a little woozy when posting last. It should have read something to the effect of Slackers is taking cities from ZEP/GEP while the opposition is struggling to make any move back.

Regardless, keep us posted on the war in the South/East. Glad the topic brought some minor form of life back to these forums.

DeletedUser41165

he activated VM after our attacks

apart from this how many citys have we lost to GEP and ZEP and how many we took (without the suroing citys)

looking to last week
have we took 8 citys 5 from GEP and 3 from ZEP
we lost to u 3 citys

so its 8-3 for slackers if u dont count 18 citys from suroing

DeletedUser

philiptheponner.... so what's your excuse this time?.... another op in 75 which we wasnt fully built for but still so far on grepointel its 9 cities... but many more will come.... VM? again?... hmmmm :p

DeletedUser

You got us this time. Strange things have been happening. I seem to remember when the war first started didn't half of Slackers including yourself go into VM?

DeletedUser

a few did, but for other reasons than a rim fed alliance with very poor timing, off/def capabilities, very poor and selfish leadership... i personally went into vm because i had over 120 incoming attacks and had to defend using my phone against 2freaky/ZEP/GEP and still came out better off.... seems ZEP players are fed up with your rather shoddy and selfish founder and Co. and have left for a better grepo experience....

DeletedUser

Need to say, Harpoon is pretty successful against SI/Cerb.
And here is weird Slacker's recruitment politics. They are happy to invite just everybody. Just for points?

Here is the main problem: there is too tight... at northeast for 3 big alliances, like Harpoon, SI/Cerb and Slacks, so here will be a battle and i think more respectful alliance is Harpoon.

West is occupied by Polish and i don't see any chances for Vanguard either Russians to survive.

South is a Pirates oceans, who become even better without all inactive players and weird slacks jumped guys.

Interesting to see, what is about 2freaky 2handle and criminally insane. Would they merge with Pirates, either to SI ?

The closer WW - the more alliances will merge.

Finally it will be "South (Pirates and who else with)" vs West (Polish) vs North (SI either Harpoon) vs East (Slackers either new alliance)
basically only 4 real power will stay here. And who will occupied their's territory sooner - will get Crown.

DeletedUser22940

You should dig in a bit further to the Harpoon/SI stats.
Harpoon has had some takes from semi-active players in their home ocean.
SI/Cerb has done the same, but against active players.
Not saying Harpoon doesn't have a chance, it is still way to early to tell. Neither has thrown an OP against one another.....will be interesting when that happens.
The support they are getting from PL, however, surely helps them a great deal.

DeletedUser27700

Interesting to see, what is about 2freaky 2handle and criminally insane. Would they merge with Pirates, either to SI ?

The closer WW - the more alliances will merge.

Glad to hear CI is still kicking, I knew they would outlast me.
I can almost assure you they will not merge with anyone. From the time I spent with them, they do not have the need or desire too.

DeletedUser

Slacks don't invite "just about anybody" if someone is eager to join then i don't see why not, and soon enough you'll see south pirates cities turn into slackers cities.

As i said before ZEP is a rimmed fed alliance, the founder and/or leaders are selfish, most players are either not active enough or just appauling at grepolis or just both.

Harpoon aint that bad but took both SI/Cerbs and Slackers by surprise up north, but can't see them being much of a problem.

I don't care about the crown tbh, but as a whole i'd say SI/Cerbs/Slacks will win the world (in a military sense) i'd say SI will probably win the crown, but thats the thing about WW anyone can win it so i ain't interested in WW